🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited November 2020
    These same looks at last weeks Red Carpet SYS earned me 50+ points. Glu absolutely fixes scores, the voting booth means nothing. I’m in 20th place right now, I came in 4th at Red Carpet.

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Victorian Omg you're right! Now I'm even more undecided 😂 But thank you so much! I think I'm gonna be switching between these 2 eyebrows ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • betaabetaa Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi, everyone!!
    This is the second SYS in a row with so low scores. What am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions what should I change? I really don’t understand. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress but I feel no joy now that i have it. It's like each day with this sucky sys makes the whole game less enjoyable. Idk how to really describe it, I just don't care much that I got the dress 🤷‍♀️ maybe that's a side effect of 50% of the games prizes being completely inaccessible to me?

This pose is a lie lol. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    This'll be an unpopular opinion, but I'll say it anyways. This disastrous new SYS system is exactly why a while back I warned about complaining so much about TB and the system as it was. TB are hella annoying, no doubt about that and I genuinely understand the frustration with them as I'm right there with most of you. But, at least the old system allowed for us to have a chance to get old items throughout the week and it was also much more chill. As long as there are new items to earn, it will remain this crazy with super excessive TB. The old system's TB were a little more tolerable and not this bad since there was the known chance of getting items later throughout the week. It was also probably the closest to getting a middle ground for both paid and free players since essentially the paid were only using money to get the items then and the free were able to get them later much to being no different than the weekend events boxes and the weekday box/throwback boxes. With this new system there is no solution to stop things as they are and "make it fair". The old system will be the best we get. Which the new has me curious about other issues such as to how quality will continue with so many new items being pumped out a week, plus kollections, and weekend events. As well as my suspicion that all these beautiful looks in booth aren't being voted for purposely to try and steer votes. Most the votes I've seem a whack for what they should have been.
    I mean no harm in anything I say, just think we sort of got what was asked for since nothing made some players happy.
    Wish you all luck with your groups, though I know already that it's in vain unless you plan to pay an ungodly amount for tickets. Still yet, I wish you all luck and feel the need to say to not be discouraged with the looks your putting out on theme because I've seen really gorgeous looks posted in this thread. This system is just whack af.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Serious question; does ANYONE like the new system? If so, can you explain why? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

the dress is truly stunning, glu is luckily giving us the better items as earnables lately- ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This is the first time I want a messy ts group cause I want to level down, but my group is chill lol 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m in bronze 3 and surprisingly my group is chill 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Has there been any announcement that they’ve taken in the comments from the forum on the new sys format? Surely they can see its 99% negative 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’m struggling this SYS 😩
    Maybe because I’m in Silver II, or my outfits are really that bad... Anyway I’m hoping to get the silver TB box 😊
    I was hoping to get the dress with my 5th look, but I still have to wait 😅

I feel you 😅

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Got the earnable dress and I’m quitting. Normally I’d play for all the earnable items but I can’t be bothered anymore.
    iOS
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    betaa said:
    Hi, everyone!!
    This is the second SYS in a row with so low scores. What am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions what should I change? I really don’t understand. 

@betaa Probably you're not doing anything wrong. Your looks are amazing and scores are ridiculously low. It happens to me very often since the new SYS system was implemented. I started thinking the system won't let you have high scores in every SYS, so they will show your look less than others in random SYSs. We don't know how the SYS works, after all. GLU is everything but not transparent. Try to play just for fun cause in this game there's no more space for fairness.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ohemilie said:
    Serious question; does ANYONE like the new system? If so, can you explain why? 
    EDIT: if there's only one gold tier, then the positives no longer apply

I'm the odd one out who has a little hope for this system. I believe that the system can't be accurately judged before all style levels are out. That being said, I like it less every day.

For me the negatives:
    - Very few players get actual good prizes
    - Doing well is punished
    - sys happens too often and is overwhelming
    - so much hustle to try and get tb boxes. No way to get multiple boxes from one sys, as it was with tb sys
    - I'm afraid quantity will be prioritised over quality, but recently the quality has been surprisingly good

Probably more that I can't currently think of

Positives:
    - Possible to mine rare dyes in lower levels
    - Possibly less TBs in bronze and low silver, bc TBs can't miss out on the TS hairstyles, that I personally never like, so they stay in gold tiers (yes, some fall back, but there are 3 gold tiers, so hopefully they don't fall too far back) (yes, there are always new TBs working their way up, but a large portion is already up there)
    - sys becomes more and more irrelevant, which means players won't have to spend on things, they hope do well in sys, but don't actually like
    - I don't have to do super well to get silver boxes (but it's a lil tricky)

These are just my thoughts, I'm not saying I support the changes, I'm just intrigued to see how it all plays out once all levels are introduced.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @sandraliis I think Kalinda said there is only one gold tier
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Does the earnable dress dye well? I haven’t reach it yet 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @hiral malinda said she shared our feedback with team and to keep in mind that glu takes multiple things into account when designing the game...to anyone that wasn't born yesterday that obv means how much $ they are making 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @sandraliis I think Kalinda said there is only one gold tier
    Well, that changes everything..... 
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Looks 1-5th. Come back later for more "how to flop on SYS"
    Edit: wrong verb tense 😬
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I think when the Gold tier happens, TBs will start falling down to lower levels, then they’ll go back up again, so it’ll be a constant wave. I doubt they’d drop down to the Bronze levels, though. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the earnable dress but it didn’t score well for me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    In love ❤️
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @hiral malinda said she shared our feedback with team and to keep in mind that glu takes multiple things into account when designing the game...to anyone that wasn't born yesterday that obv means how much $ they are making 
    Thank you for clarifying! From my perspective, yes theres lots of tb’s but loyal players are spending less on star packs, TT and FG etc. So maybe it will balance out and they’ll realise that this format is not working 
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @Victorian thank you! It looks beautiful on your doll ❤️