🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

Comments

• mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I am super late to catch up on reading the forums - is there a thread where I can read/better understand the new SYS system? I've just been playing without understanding & I'm literally so lost lol
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @AspenWood welcome to the forum! 
    Platform: iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Welcome @AspenWood 🌸
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Yup - the dress is gorgeous ❤️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m scoring really well and haven’t missed a ticket, and I’m in 14th place 😂 How is this possible? Oh well, I’m so happy that I like the earnable dress better than TS, because I don’t think I’ll be winning more than a box this time around 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I... love my voting booth! 🤣🤣
    I love it! Maybe this is their way of maintaining a lower ranking (while still getting some earnables) to have an easier TS group/lower style level next week?
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Rikk feel free to post your looks, girl!! I need inspo and haven't been scoring that well sadly. It sucks that you're in 14th place though, that's criminal
    Platform: iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @melisaasprilla I think we are in the same group 😊
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Rikk said:9
    Amy136602 said:

I... love my voting booth! 🤣🤣
    I love it! Maybe this is their way of maintaining a lower ranking (while still getting some earnables) to have an easier TS group/lower style level next week?
    Maybe she gave up, but went for good karma wearing all her friends’ votebooth requests. We do it here, so ...that’s a lot of karma.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Finally ! So proud to show this dress at the runway show 😍🥰

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Reposting my first two scores just to show how well I’ve been doing 😂 
    If anyone is wondering what not to submit 🙃
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would submit crazy looks too if I wasn't averaging -10 😭
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m in bronze 3 and surprisingly my group is chill 
    I think I’m going to stick with bronze lol. This past weekend in bronze I, I had no ticket buyers. My group was so chill it’s like everyone else stopped after the first earnable. I’m in bronze II this week and there’s 1 ticket buyer but I’ll just assume she really wants that mint dress, I don’t mind because I don’t like that dress enough to be upset about it. The other earnables are better to me.

edit: I take that back, I have 2 TBs battling for number 1 and I’m going to just stay out of it LOL! I just want the shoes, hopefully no one else wants to join them and bump me further down.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lisylis said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Unpopular opinion, but I wish we could choose our pose in SYS (for example, like the ones in the photo booth) ✨
    Don't give glu more monetization ideas 🤣

Imagine the concept of 'premium tickets' where you could choose a pose as well

Edit: im copyrighting this idea if glu uses it they have to pay me $400,000 don't try me ill sue
    What does “monetization ideas” mean? 🤔

Yeah I get that but I actually mean with my post : the poses for free ofcourse 🤣 If you have unlocked the poses, you can re-use this in SYS. Imagine you have to pay for that with premium tickets that’s crazy, but Glu is crazy right? 😅

Edit: sometimes I find the voting booth boring, that’s why I was thinking of those poses 🙈🙊
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

hi! I was wondering if maybe someone could show me what my doll would look like with the ombré lips and with the uwu lips? (idk what they're called, but they're the ones that are worth 40 diamonds and the ones the iconic lips e_corvo uses). I want to give her a makeover for bf so I'll be possibly changing her eyes and brows then, but in the meantime, I just wanted to know what those lips would look like on her (in whichever color)
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Earnable dress did good. I love this dress. Can wait to get hair too ☺️

iOS player 

• ArielKKH01ArielKKH01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Do you think it is fair to enter the SYS now and have joined a group that has already started? 😠🙃