🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/23/20 - Award Show Host! (Almost Thanksgiving)🍂

1161718192022Next

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I did it :3 

one thing i have noticed, that is it you that ALWAYS come first? i may be wrong but are you the one playing on facebook? it must be so nice finishing first and not having to worry about leveling up to a group full of tbs for once :')
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I am SO BORED of these SYS events. I was really hoping to do well and get some of these prizes as I loved them but I just got consistent good scores and still got 7th place. I’m so bored. 🙄☹️
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    eligur said:

one thing i have noticed, that is it you that ALWAYS come first? i may be wrong but are you the one playing on facebook? it must be so nice finishing first and not having to worry about leveling up to a group full of tbs for once :')
    It's one of the good parts of being in facebook,theres almost none tb,but winning the last earnable is a miracle. We have more chances at being top 1 than winning the last earnable.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    eligur said:

@eligur Im not 1st ALWAYS!
    On Weekday SYS's is more chill (and this time i got 1st cuz i ended up using Kalinda's free ticket from a few weeks ago).
    On Weekend SYS's i usually start 1 day late (instead of Thursday night i only start on Friday night, so i am placed on a more chill TS group!)
    And like Natalie said, on Facebook we have better chances of starting later and having better chances of winning TS, than getting the last earnable!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I came in 27th so thanks for the 3000 Kash I guess lol. I never even scored in the 40s & skipped last 2 tickets but now I'll be back in silver 1.  Still can't believe every look but 3 (the 39 the 32 & 27) scored 37 never had that many looks score the same...weird.

There were so many ticket buyers top spot over 2000 2nd just under 2000 rest of top 9 had scores in the 900s to high 800s.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    NO NO NOOOOO TAKE IT BACK PLEASE!!😭
    I don’t want it!!

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

I came in 8th and got dyes in my box 😒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I’m very happy I leveled down to silver 1 or this would have never been possible, the prizes are gorgeous, the dress is stunning and I love updoos in general. But no prize is worth the stress this new sys gives.
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    eligur said:

On Weekday SYS's is more chill (and this time i got 1st cuz i ended up using Kalinda's free ticket from a few weeks ago).
    On Weekend SYS's i usually start 1 day late (instead of Thursday night i only start on Friday night, so i am placed on a more chill TS group!)
    And like Natalie said, on Facebook we have better chances of starting later and having better chances of winning TS, than getting the last earnable!
    i hope u didnt think i was being mean. im really happy at least someone can come first without having to buy tickets ☺️ its just i don’t follow sys threads all the time, but usually when i come i see that you’ve come first, that’s why i said it haha really one thing that is best of all the platforms, fb is waaay more chill 😄
    edited November 2020
    and as for me, oh no 🥲🙂
    id rather have gotten the silver box 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    eligur said:
    eligur said:

i hope u didnt think i was being mean. im really happy at least someone can come first without having to buy tickets ☺️ its just i don’t follow sys threads all the time, but usually when i come i see that you’ve come first, that’s why i said it haha really one thing that is best of all the platforms, fb is waaay more chill 😄
    @eligur no not at all!!!
    I understand your side and yea on Facebook there are some ticket buyers, but they usually start on time on Weekend SYS's so thats why i start 1 day later :3
    Oh and i forgot to mention that i start the Weekday SYS's 1 hour after it actually starts!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Last sys I did so horribly and was demoted back to bronze. This sys I finished second and I did great, even managed to break 50 a couple of times 💕.

However...

Thanks, I hate it.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KittyG Same. I had a bad feeling that this system would treat my doll like a ping pong ball and she'd keep going back and forth between bronze 3 and silver 1.
    Platform: Android

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I got 4th this week! Really surprised. Not to hype to level up but it was exciting to place again 😂

• candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @MissCristina My scores were decent enough (mid 40s to 50) that I reached 568 points total with just 12 tickets!
    Ended up placing 17th since I didn't submit the last ticket, haha.
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I woke up at 3:30AM (not intentionally) so I submitted my last ticket which would get me into first place

Then I went back to sleep and when I woke up at 6:30AM I'd finished in 3rd so I didn't even get the dress and I wasted my chance at getting a TB box 🤡
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    came in 9th place and picked this cute dress! sucks that i’m leveling up to silver 2 i was trying not to 😣

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    what could I do better? I feel like i wasted my stars on all these items

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I was so busy all day, couldn't even catch up on forum. But I'll try to share some things so you guys don't forget me lol😂
    So checked up my SYS 20 min before the end and I was 9, so I hoped someone will pass me and I'll have a chance to open box. That's happened and I got dress except of earnings and I think it's better.

So guys, wanna some tea?

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Looks 10-12! I started late so I think I missed a ticket? Idk but the last look got me a 55 and I woke up this morning still in first 😳 Hoping to get something from a tb box this sys because the only prize I like is the hat 🥺 but I’m not gold so I’ll never get it 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I woke up super later so I have no idea what I placed I think 11th because I stayed in Silver II but opened a TS box (best case scenario!!!) too bad I got a top i’ll never use😢 one day my luck will be good enough to get that beautiful pink TS ponytail🥺 it’s all I want!!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    What do I do if I slept through the end of the last sys and didn’t get my prize?
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    jhabs said:

@racheltheestallion is this your doll? I like your looks! 
    i just saw this but yes that was me! thank you! i wish I had seen this sooner. i’ve never been in the same group as a forum doll (that i know of)