Black Friday must haves

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Already took a before picture so that I already have one ready.
    Platform: Android

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    I’m so livid you guys I was just Black Friday browsing for what I wanted and ACCIDENTALLY bought this 😭😭 it’s so ugly I’m mad and don’t even know how much it was 

It’s 20 k stars so not too bad. 😭
    Omg ok I feel much better 😂
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    maybe this is an incredibly stupid question, but does anyone know if the tb items will be in the closet thursday like it was for kimiversary?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    asta said:
    maybe this is an incredibly stupid question, but does anyone know if the tb items will be in the closet thursday like it was for kimiversary?
    Probably late Wednesday night! At least that’s what happened the last two years
    iOS
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    asta said:
    Probably late Wednesday night! At least that’s what happened the last two years
    thank you so much!
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I saw some players mentioning that the glitter lips are a must have, does anyone know what their price is? 
    Android player. 👾
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I saw some players mentioning that the glitter lips are a must have, does anyone know what their price is? 
    I think it is 70 k-stars
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

here’s my kloset must haves that are going on sale, I think these items will be useful for a range of things. I think I’ll probably get some hair colours and nail colours too. I think the highlighter is a must have but it’s not for me- I think it’s too yellow on my doll.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Does anyone know will Kstar or diamond packs be on sale for Black Friday? This is my first Black Friday but I remember the kstars had some sort of sale when it was Kimiversary.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Has anyone done this offer I wanna do it for vip but kinda afraid my stars won’t be received by the time bf is over , also did anyone have problems with not getting their stars ? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I’ve done Olay offers twice and have gotten my k stars immediately both times!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I’ve done Olay offers twice and have gotten my k stars immediately both times!
    Nice , thank you!!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Olay offer can be done twice? I’ve already done it once but it showed up in my game again and doesn’t say it can only be completed once. 
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Olay offer can be done twice? I’ve already done it once but it showed up in my game again and doesn’t say it can only be completed once. 
    I’ve done the same olay offer more than once and have never had a problem (:
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Looking forward to face Glow up and new hair colors

• Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    i only have 500 kstars and i’m not sure if i should get the highlight for BF... i can’t decide!

here’s my doll without highlight and with highlight

agree - get the highlight!
    like - buy other items instead (tb/closet items)
    We have great taste @StevieCurry ☺️ I’ve been tossing up between the contour and highlighter too! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    A few things that I want to get on Black Friday! There’s a lot more lmao but that I don’t have enough for 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @pristineperson The taupe one is my definite must-have!

iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    ALRIGHT HERES MY UPDATED SHOPPING LIST 🛍 
    If I did my calculations right (cuz I suck at math lmao) then all of this (THE OUTFITS/makeup I HAVE ON) and the baby monkey and white coat will cost EXACTLY 1000 kstars unless the discount is a little less bc for things that cost 25 Kstars they’ll make it like 12-13 kstars depending. also I put some MAYBE items bc I’m not 100 percent sure if I want to get it bc the I’ll end up with around 200 kstars depending on the discount and I want to be able to save up to 1000 kstars again quickly for Christmas. BUT I KNOW THAT THE ITEMS I AM WEARING AND THE BABY MONKEY I WILL BE GETTING. I’VE WANTED THAT BABY MONKEY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME NOW. Also COMMENT BELOW WHAT YALL’S SHOPPING LIST IS!!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Summer2309 whoaaaa our dolls are practically twins!! 💞 i rarely see other players use those eyes 🙈

i might wait to see what TB items get added then decide if i want to get the highlight!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡

This is my kloset list. The ones with the check marks are must haves, the ones without (on the top) are things I’m seriously thinking about. I probably won’t get everything depending on what’s in the TB sale. (I was too lazy to check mark the bottom.)
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I would recommend this kloset dress if anyone needs a gown it always scores really well for me in sys 
    @kkhpeyton thank you! It’s been added to my must have list.