🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I like doing the ASPCA animal donation during double rewards. Works out great this month as a stocking stuffer (or gift for distant friend) for animal lovers, just print the thank you page they confirm with and put it in envelope or card 🤗
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @ashleymedds tysm. I think I'll do that too ❤️
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I like doing the ASPCA animal donation during double rewards. Works out great this month as a stocking stuffer for animal lovers, just print the thank you page they confirm with and put it in envelope 🤗
    I'd love to do that offer, but I think it's not available in my country 😔
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Wanted to share my haul for my first ever BF with you all! I got myself the contour and highlight along with the items below:
    The red coat dress, doves aura, handheld award, Korkov eye makeup, nude lips, glitter lips, black Korkov gown, long string necklace, blue dress, ice cream handheld, gold confetti aura, white shell top, white TB pants. What do you all think? I’m happy with my haul!  
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

had to chase a little because i absolutely love the GB hair since I don’t have any hairdos like that... was a bit of a splurge. free box was daily gb swimsuit (didn’t even know I still had more to get lol) then in order kstars-energy-energy-hair-top!

I love the hair on my doll😍 she also just looks so damn good with the highlighter i’m in love with her💖 might chase the mask later because I really like it & the complete outfit in general. in the meanwhile i’m just gonna sit here and admire my doll’s beauty im obsessed with her!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I like doing the ASPCA animal donation during double rewards. Works out great this month as a stocking stuffer (or gift for distant friend) for animal lovers, just print the thank you page they confirm with and put it in envelope or card 🤗

I don't get this offer :( I would love to do it. I wish they would make more offers like this available
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    My free box, I was hoping to get the hair or kstars, but this is not bad either. I'm short on pants and shorts anyway. 

I have 0 kstars left 😂😂 Will post some of the things I bought, but I still have to grind like crazy this weekend because I want to get the TB ponytail. ☺️

Android player. 👾
    also may or may not of done ANOTHER olay offer to get 1950 kstars because I have no self control and am on a sleep deprived adrenaline rush from buying so much stuff at once😂😂😂 someone take my phone away before I buy another kloset korkov dress I just bought THREE
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I’m so excited about my doll’s new highlight and contour 😍 But am now trying to pick out an eye. 
    I love the first one but it costs twice as much as the other ones so I should probably choose a different one 
    Which eye do you guys recommend? 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Sooo I finally bought that contour and nose highlight - thinking whether I should buy the whole face highlight as well. I also got the hair in my free box and was chasing the mask but didn’t get it and got only a lot of energy and dyes (and top) 😒 - so here is my updated doll who finally learned how to do the makeup haha 😂

iOs player 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm so happy my dad chose the boxes for me😍

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @ashleymedds thank you🖤
     your doll looks stunning too 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

helcabu said:
    Sooo I finally bought that contour and nose highlight - thinking whether I should buy the whole face highlight as well. I also got the hair in my free box and was chasing the mask but didn’t get it and got only a lot of energy and dyes (and top) 😒 - so here is my updated doll who finally learned how to do the makeup haha 😂

I haven’t bothered putting the VIP outfit on because i’m mad at it but honestly it looks a lot  better with the GB hair because it hide how weird the top looks on the boob LOL
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     So I couldn’t wait that long so I bought cup and squirrel ☺️ And my pick from free box was top.

iOS player 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

She really had to jump out to kill the vibe
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Did we get a kstar gig? Because Simon hasn't called me. 
    Android player. 👾
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Some pictures of the things I bought today:

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Final look, I’m satisfied ✨🤗

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @ashleymedds hahah true, I just put it on because I was just trying it out - I got the top from the GB and thinking whether I should chase the mask 😂
    iOs player 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    here’s my haul!! i’m so happy with everything i purchased.💖 i’ll do a before and after in another thread :)
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I bought the contour+highlighter and opened my freebie and got the thing I wanted the least, I kinda want to chase but I wanna buy so many things that I don’t think I will
    What do you think, do you like my doll with all this makeup? 
    WOW @AmandaMKkh 😍😍😍 I love your new look!! 🥰❤️
    iOS player
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    anocados said:
    I’m so excited about my doll’s new highlight and contour 😍 But am now trying to pick out an eye. 
    I love the first one but it costs twice as much as the other ones so I should probably choose a different one 
    Which eye do you guys recommend? 
    I love the second ones (the colorful), I used to wear them all the time! But I really like the last ones on your doll 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.