🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    @_allison_ honestly I have both of those hairs and I never even use them anymore because I have ones that are better now. I still use clutches/handhelds that bought during my first Black Friday. In the long run, I think handhelds are the better use of your stars 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 259 Posts
    Libby said:
    I’m wondering if anyone outside US has done any good offers, like the ones US player have?

Agree if you are outside US and see good offers.

the only "good" offers I have are for skinny tea and skinny coffee, but the bundles we have to buy are kinda expensive (at least in my country currency)
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,374 Posts
    Anyone has started the Weekend Storyline??
    I dont know wich option to choose!! Help me plz :(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,419 Posts
    @LovelyEmma is that first gig? Or next one after first? Because mine fist one looks different. 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I remembered that I still didn’t bought these pop-up shop items. And I actually want that earning and jacket sometimes would be helpful in sys 🤔 also hair is cute. And it’s 3 items for same price as a hairstyle. I was saving kstars for this hairstyle but maybe I should pass it? Maybe I will get kstars for it too 🙈

Agree- buy hairstyle first
    like- buy pop-up shop items and then try save for hairstyle
    thanks 🌸
    Could someone tell me if its possible to get this in my game as well? or was it limited time only? i dont remember at all 🥺🥺
    22yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    Love ✨kpop✨, 🔪true crime🔪, 🦥animal crossing🦥
    @sarie I don’t remember in which update we got this pop up shop items. There was 3 options to buy. One with jumpsuit and other one with gold dress. I added pictures with them. Maybe you have it? I don’t remember if we had related story gig with it. It’s located in Santa Barbara. 

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    #bringbackoldsys
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

does this dress score well in sys events?
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Do you guys think this red coat is worth buying for fall/winter-y themes? Does it score well? If anyone has any recommendations for other items that do well in SYS, please share :) 
    Agree - Yes, buy it!
    Like - Nah, save your stars for something better

edited November 2020
    @LovelyEmma I got the call like this now after gig. 🙈 I pressed I’m in! option and now I wait for second event

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    #bringbackoldsys
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I chose I'm in and paid 10k and the guy said something like "great, glad to see you're serious about this" and now I have to complete a 6 hr event in Tokyo. I'm still curious to see what happens after that!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    does anyone know what the new weekend storyline was or if there was one? I feel like I’ve missed something 🗿
    hardly on the forum
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    brenhin said:
    does anyone know what the new weekend storyline was or if there was one? I feel like I’ve missed something 🗿
    Its a 6 hour gig with a title that contains Mogul but I forgot the full name sorry
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Worked hard to go from 16 tasks to 9 (basically all 6 hour storylines that had multiple tasks) and Maria hasn’t called me once. 😩
    http://chng.it/jMjVNmRcHL
    Please take a look at my petition if you feel this forum could use more moderation 😊
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I paid but I’m waiting for the next gig to start in 6 hours
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @dahliababy ty, I wish glu would have somewhere on the storyline list that says “new weekend storyline” to make it more clear for people who missed the pop up.
    edit: I’m assuming it’s this one?

hardly on the forum
  • LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    anocados said:
    @LovelyEmma I chose I'm in and paid 10k and the guy said something like "great, glad to see you're serious about this" and now I have to complete a 6 hr event in Tokyo. I'm still curious to see what happens after that!
    I finished the 2nd quest and it gave me 2kstars
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 238 Posts
    Would it be possible to receive the gift through a phone call just like we did this week with the handheld? I mean, it's only Friday and there is enough time to receive it by Sunday. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,374 Posts
    Maria literally just called me for a Lux Goal for the 1st time this BF Event.... And its for an ugly choker... No thanks.. Try again later Maria hun <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020