🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @mbeyonce I'm gonna sound like a Jodie Marsh superfan here which I'm totally not but she did a TV show where she trained to compete in bodybuilding. If I'm not mistaken she also did a similar thing with becoming a tattoo artist. 
    I miss the 00s when we had her vs Jordan 😂
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Hopefully the tb items get added to the kloset tonight!! We dont get spoilers for the items usually 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @AmyMimi and look at the pants to the right 😂🤮 wider than the body ... that’s a shame
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    These earnables are so ugly I’m actually laughing! Really love the GB items though but not planning on chasing anything this weekend!
    Now I’m only waiting for Glu to not put the contour and highlight (which is what I really wanna get for this weekend) for 50% off tomorrow 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Regarding the 50% off SELECT k-star items, maybe theyre including TB items, which are always full k-star price? so items in the kloset right now will be 50% off, but the added TB items won’t be. I know that’s kind of expected but maybe that’s what they meant?
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Please switch GB items and VIP earnables Glu
    @ViennaKKH Yes, I could definitely wait more to see them switched. Do it, like now please @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't actually want any of the gb items besides the hair so I rather have the earnables switched to something that isn't that. 
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    evilhag said:
    me to my boyfriend - Do you want a Dollar Shave Club subscription for Christmas? The razors are super nice quality and it's not that expensive, and they last a while. 
    boyfriend - Yeah that sounds great!
    *me with an extra 255 K-Stars for BF*
    Toddlers And Tiaras Reality GIF - ToddlersAndTiaras Reality Smile -  Discover  Share GIFs 

That kit is definitely worth $5! I did that offer in October and I looove that razor! It comes with 1 handle and 2 blades, and three tubes of shaving stuff too. It's a 5 blade razor (pretty sure it's 5) and doesn't leave anything behind. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I love it too! 🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.