๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ—SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฆƒ

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

My doll is ready for Black Friday, might submit looks like this or I might just make my own fall themed event to match the background ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Those looks are cute honestly I feel like they may fit the theme, we just havenโ€™t gotten the phone call for details yet
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Iโ€™ll be honest... I think everything other than the bag and maybe (maybe!) the jeans are really ugly.ย 

Itโ€™s the kind of items Iโ€™d expect from a weekend event, and not an amazing one at that, not TS prizes for a sys.ย 

But maybe thatโ€™s just me.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

My doll is ready for Black Friday, might submit looks like this or I might just make my own fall themed event to match the background ๐Ÿ˜‚

These are really cute!ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The TBs are welcome to this week's items. I'll just have fun with the theme and not worry about scores.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Iโ€™m just happy weโ€™re getting a non-gown themed event but sad the beret is first place ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Funny how the hair accessory,when is ugly, is for all levels,but when is kinda pretty it's only for gold level lol
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieย 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Sooo the only person who can get the beret is someone who comes first place in the gold tier??? Which will be full of people who likely bought their way to the top? Good luck... Iโ€™ve had to use tickets Iโ€™ve been saving slowly for months just to end up in 11th place with 3 gold dyes from a gift box. So I canโ€™t imagine what people need to spend to actually win all the items that are being designed. Canโ€™t wait to see all the best items placed completely beyond reach for the overwhelming majority of players. Iโ€™m still going to be in silver this weekend so at least I donโ€™t have to worry about it.ย 
    Letโ€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS ๐Ÿค
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    i want those pants so badly :( nice to know i'll never come near them lmaoย 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    These items are a bit eclectic on purpose. Here's another look at the earnables so you can see the butterfly on the top!ย 
    Oh well, if there is a butterfly.... actually no, sorry, that short sleeve shirt is really shabby, my doll doesnโ€™t need it!ย 
    No need to babysit the game this weekend because I donโ€™t like anything ๐Ÿฅฑ
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This is the worst theme ever. Iโ€™m just submitting cute Thanksgiving looks because I want to get a TB box instead.ย 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Can we all just decide to make it a thanksgiving theme? I have literally nothing to wear for this.ย 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    What to wear?? I hope itโ€™s casual because of the earnables. I loved the skirt and liked the ts items, separately. I get a early 2000 vibes like Thatโ€™s so Raven, Hannah Montana... I like it! But I have nothing lol.
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s my reaction to the theme but Iโ€™m glad I donโ€™t have to stress and I can just sit back and relax the holidays as we should.
    will consider this weeks whole holiday game reveal as a silver lining and not bother ๐Ÿคฃ
    ย 
  • cherrycolacherrycola Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I really like this theme, I love thrifting, but they really flubbed it on the earnables imo.. they could've been so much more uniqueย 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    So bronze canโ€™t get the top I assume? Since thatโ€™s the second to top prize?
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Whatโ€™s going on at Glu? Between this new God awful SYS format, AND some questionable FASHUNS, I just donโ€™t understand. These items are just...

I think that after Thanksgiving weekend, Iโ€™m officially done with this game. The quality of the clothing designs just isnโ€™t what it used to be. At this point not only is it stressful, it has become incredibly tedious and just plain boring. Iโ€™m over it!
    โ€œFASHUNSโ€ took me out โšฐ๏ธโšฐ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

I like these!! But as separate pieces, not all together as one outfit
    @KalindaKing for the spoilers :smile: ย 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Shabby chic kind of reminds me rosรจ's clothing choices.
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    So what do I wear tomorrow...?

iOS ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    ย 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Disappointed not to get an explicitly fall-themed sys for the second year in a row. I will definitely be mixing fall and thrifty cuz I have no idea what I'm doing anyway. Hopefully, I can put some unused stuff to work. Maybe I'll actually place well since not as many people seem to be playing for prizes...
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Kimโ€™s call :ย 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot the phone call but I canโ€™t believe we donโ€™t get a gift or something to help us