🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I much prefer these themes over strictly gowns which is usually the norm! I love seeing everyone’s different interpretations of the theme! 
    Quick hair dye from brunette to blonde I’m scoring a little better  :D 

Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    hesitated on changing my hairstyle and hair color, but it brought me my first 50+ this sys!

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Looks 5-8
    scores improving ♥_♥

My 9th look is a summer outfit, let's see how it goes 😆
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    my looks have been scouring high 30s, low 40s until i started using these sunglasses 😂 soo heres my latest looks with pretty good scores 😊

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Looks/scores so far. Currently 5th, probably because prize isn't gown...may drop to try for silver box

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

my scores improved after buying a brand new face and handhelds 🤣 my last look almost reached 60 🥺 im currently 5th ✨
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks 5-8! I’m really enjoying this theme, was getting bored from all the gowns.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I really want to know if this system is getting scrapped or no. If it is I’ll submit all the tickets in hopes of getting some items and kstars, if not I’ll just stop to stay in the same level. 

It’s the last SYS of the month, is hoping for a little transparency too much?
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    could someone please help me find this dress? 🥺🙏🏻

It's one of the items from the Who Wore It Best (Worst) events some years ago now. If you're actually looking for someone to submit this dress, good luck. Had some of the items in the TB sale last year, but they can be tough to spot/find in the voting booth.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @ronniev your doll looks so good. 😍 where’s the second hair from?? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I don’t understand this theme that much but I’m gonna be starting the event later today, are these worth submitting? I don’t have much ideas for this event but these are looks I created with my items.
    Agree = Yes, submit them
    Like = No, they don’t fit the theme
    @ronniev your doll looks so good. 😍 where’s the second hair from?? 

The hairstyle is from a VIP event back in March 2020, it’ll be available for purchase next year😊
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Ahhh thank you so much @meritedkkh 🥰 and thank you @pristineperson for answering because I didn’t remember 😅 lol 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Looks 6 - 9, I got the skirt and it looks much better than I thought it would look. It's nice to have a break from all the gowns and I'm really having fun with playing around with different looks. Hopefully there will be more casual SYSs in the future updates too. ☺️☺️ 

Android player. 👾
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    just venting but I think there’s a doll in my TS group that is copying my outfits... I didn’t think too much of it because we were using the same hairstyle and I always love friendly competition, but now they’ll submit looks after me that are almost identical (even dying clothes the same as me and using the same auras) I thought I was just being weird and paranoid at first but it’s been like this for at least 2 tickets now. disclaimer - I absolutely love that my looks can be someone’s inspiration but when it comes to downright copying everything I submit it’s not flattering anymore
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    kkatzs said:
    just venting but I think there’s a doll in my TS group that is copying my outfits... I didn’t think too much of it because we were using the same hairstyle and I always love friendly competition, but now they’ll submit looks after me that are almost identical (even dying clothes the same as me and using the same auras) I thought I was just being weird and paranoid at first but it’s been like this for at least 2 tickets now. disclaimer - I absolutely love that my looks can be someone’s inspiration but when it comes to downright copying everything I submit it’s not flattering anymore
    Same thing happened to me a few sys' back. It is pretty annoying but just have to not let it get to you and keep thinking it's flattering that someone is going out of their way to copy you down to the T cause they think it'll help them score better lol.
    kkatzs said:
    That’s weird of someone to do, in my opinion. But it reminded me of this:
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Silver I has been surprisingly chill this weekend, no excessive ticket buyers apart from one girl who used TT (I think) in the first couple of hours of the event. Other than that a really chilled and normal group which I appreciate so much even though the prizes are so-so 😂 fingers crossed it stays this way! I’ve never been this high up in the ranks 🙏🏾
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    its officially christmas season !

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Spotted the beautiful @naeusts in the voting booth! You were the popular pick 🥰
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I don't know if my looks are on theme, I didn't understand the theme very well and voters don't like them too yet I'm having so much fun using all the casual stuff I bought this weekend! Here are some of my looks - I guess they can be a suggestion to "what you shouldn't submit" lol

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS