🗳️🍗SYS 11/26/20 - Happy Thanksgiving Let's All Get Thrifty Chic!🍗🦃

Comments

• doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My votes are starting to down. I was in the 50’s at the beginning. I think I’m just going to start experimenting with looks from now on. I should still get the shirt and not too worried about TS items. I’m currently in 3rd. 

Also, probably unpopular opinion but I don’t really care for the skirt. It’s doing something weird in the front and I can’t get past it. Every time I try to style it that’s all I see. 

9 & 10

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @LydiaKKH happy to see you posting on the forum💕 hope you’re doing well doll🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Some of my looks ❤️

One of the dolls in my TS group blatantly copied the last one though 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    currently in first- which I don’t want to be... which Ik sounds bad but I really don’t want the top to go to waste because I hate it so I might just pull an off theme look so I can go down to second maybe? because the jeans and bag is all I want 🗿
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    asalaxo said:
    could someone please help me find this dress? 🥺🙏🏻

It's one of the items from the Who Wore It Best (Worst) events some years ago now. If you're actually looking for someone to submit this dress, good luck. Had some of the items in the TB sale last year, but they can be tough to spot/find in the voting booth.
    I was hoping that the Who Wore It Beat items would be brought back for the sale since not a lot of people own them ☹️
    iOS player
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I love your styling! Your doll is so beautiful ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts

Spotted the beautiful @naeusts in the voting booth! You were the popular pick 🥰

That's me!!!!!! Thank you for the vote! This is so cool 💘 didn't score well though.....

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @LydiaKKH happy to see you posting on the forum💕 hope you’re doing well doll🥰
    Aww thank you so much! That's so sweet that someone notices that and somehow thinks about me. 🥰🥰 I'm feeling Christmas coming so everything looks a little bit better!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My best scoring looks, not the best scores. 😔 but i finally got another aura besides the butterflies lmao 

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    hiral said:
    Silver I has been surprisingly chill this weekend, no excessive ticket buyers apart from one girl who used TT (I think) in the first couple of hours of the event. Other than that a really chilled and normal group which I appreciate so much even though the prizes are so-so 😂 fingers crossed it stays this way! I’ve never been this high up in the ranks 🙏🏾
    Sorry, I’m so out of the loop having not played properly in a little while - can you tell me what TT means? :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @AmyT triple threat! The option to buy tickets and get some k stars that pops up. 
    I still think it should have been a fall theme but at least the background is really cute 
    Love love love those winter coats  <3 
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    @AmyT triple threat! The option to buy tickets and get some k stars that pops up. 
    Thank you! I need to brush up on the kkh dictionary haha 
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    AmyT said:
    hiral said:
    Silver I has been surprisingly chill this weekend, no excessive ticket buyers apart from one girl who used TT (I think) in the first couple of hours of the event. Other than that a really chilled and normal group which I appreciate so much even though the prizes are so-so 😂 fingers crossed it stays this way! I’ve never been this high up in the ranks 🙏🏾
    Sorry, I’m so out of the loop having not played properly in a little while - can you tell me what TT means? :)
    No worries. It means ‘triple threat’ the offer that pops ups during SYS that gives 3 extra tickets and k star combo 😌
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Me: How about some cute basic looks 🥰
    VB: No GiVe Us MoRe ClOwN cOuTuRe 🤡

its really sad seeing such low scores on gorgeous looks.. you definitely deserve more! i love them sm

edited November 2020
    finally after ridiculous amount of voting, you know its been hours when the same dolls spears way too many times, i found the tights!! my votes started picking up (dont know how long for tho lol) so i can go to sleep peacefully now lmao

edited November 2020
    Mariaakkh said:
    @eligur You said it scared you? Well Hello 😈. Lmaooo just playing 💀. 

im sure ill get use to them (not like the duck lips LMAO) but sometimes i forget they exist and it scares me way too much 👀
    they suit your doll very well, but for me they look good just as a quick smile, not all the time 😁
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 8-10. My highest score is 42. So I believe I’m not gonna get earnable top. I don’t know what to submit next 

iOS player 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    eligur said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    @eligur You said it scared you? Well Hello 😈. Lmaooo just playing 💀. 

im sure ill get use to them (not like the duck lips LMAO) but sometimes i forget they exist and it scares me way too much 👀
    they suit your doll very well, but for me they look good just as a quick smile, not all the time 😁
    @eligur Thank you 💕 and i totally agree.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

It's been so long since I saw a 50+ score 😭
    Also I bought the little headband yesterday and I've dyed it near enough every colour already.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I think I may have spotted @mikaylachimo in the voting booth! Love the picnic basket 🍇🧀
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ive always really liked these booties..
    Are they worth to buy with diamonds or not??
    Awsome for Yes
    Lol for No
    PS: sory for the blury pic x.x

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Ive always really liked these booties..
    Are they worth to buy with diamonds or not??
    Awsome for Yes
    Lol for No
    PS: sory for the blury pic x.x

I just bought a pair in the kloset that are very very similar (they’re grey but I dyed them black) so I would buy those instead so you can save your diamonds!!! not sure how much they are but they were definitely pretty cheap especially half off!

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!