I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @pristineperson LMAOOOOO why am I about to message support too then so I can get some free dyes😭🤣 theres no way thats real what a joke!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    You know who's getting all that hard work money you work so hard to, that greedy Kim Kardashian who's getting richer everyday
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually messaged support once when I was missing 10 Velvet tanzanite and 10 purple dye from dye boxes. I never actually received those dyes after they replied that they added them.
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    johnn92 said:
    You know who's getting all that hard work money you work so hard to, that greedy Kim Kardashian who's getting richer everyday
    It’s the company that gets richer, I can only assume Kim gets a percentage of the games profits. I don’t think she full on owns it.
    Edit: well Kim obviously gets money but it isn’t always from this game, let’s not shame a girl for having more money than others and with how she’d spend it (That’s why some people don’t like her.) it is her money after all
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @johnn92 lol you have other comments that say that you regularly buy tickets. Not sure why you think you’re in a position to come onto this forum and judge others. 

Looks like your other one got removed but it was super rude, check yourself. 
  • johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    This is disgusting. Glu should be ashamed of themselves. Since WHEN do you have to meet a certain criteria to get the sale? That’s absurd. And they can shove that trash compensation where the sun does not shine
    The one who should be ashamed of this is Kim Kardashian, she created this game and all that money you goes to her
    edited December 2020
    Glu 100% manages this game, Kim has a contract with them that lets them use her name and likeness for a cut of the profit. 
    She was involved in the beginning and creation of the game but I highly doubt that she is involved in the creative process at all anymore. 
    Therefore if she doesn’t manage this game then she shouldn’t be shamed for what’s going on @johnn92
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    honestly at this point the game has nothing to do with Kim- most of the recent storylines (except for the Halloween one since it was her birthday) doesn’t include Kim unless she’s just there as a stand in or to give you a call. sometimes we get clothing in the style of outfits the Kardashians have worn but that’s mostly of the other sisters recently- 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

@johnn92 lol you have other comments that say that you regularly buy tickets. Not sure why you think you’re in a position to come onto this forum and judge others. 

Looks like your other one got removed but it was super rude, check yourself. 
    Omg ok so I read the past comments from the user and your right, it’s funny how they shame Kim for being “Greedy” but they have no problem giving Glu their money or in their mind, Kim.
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson that user keeps calling everyone greedy, he even called Stanislav greedy too earlier in this thread. There’s no need to call any players greedy honestly :/
    benavi12 said:
    @pristineperson that user keeps calling everyone greedy, he even called Stanislav greedy too earlier in this thread. 
    I saw that, and that was messed up, I understand why you would wanna have a sale no matter the amount of k-stars you have, it’s nice to save k-stars rather than wasting more, @Stanislav1103 wasn't being greedy one bit, they were excluded from the sale, they had a right to complain. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    johnn92 said:

johnn92 said:
    This is disgusting. Glu should be ashamed of themselves. Since WHEN do you have to meet a certain criteria to get the sale? That’s absurd. And they can shove that trash compensation where the sun does not shine
    The one who should be ashamed of this is Kim Kardashian, she created this game and all that money you goes to her

Lmao one she didn’t create the game, two not all of the money goes to her. And don’t you still support the game? Kim is barely relevant in the game and she just gets a cut of the profit for advertising it with her name and storylines with her etc. Not all of the money goes to her. Please stop being rude, most of your comments are. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I won’t be surprised if I get called greedy for wanting an answer about why the Black Friday sale didn’t come for some people and why players are getting treated horrible by Support😂
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @johnn92 ????? you were literally giving instructions on how to be a ticket buyer. stop. 💀
    @johnn92 ????? you were literally giving instructions on how to be a ticket buyer. stop. 💀
    Oh- *Random Cardi B laughing sound effect*
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    What makes this situation more weird is how other dolls comments are getting deleted in other threads about this situation, I heard. It’s not fair how they treat players like this but also keep them silent.
    Edit: I will be furious if this thread gets deleted cause it’s calling Glu Support out.
    I believe you heard an incorrect rumor. I deleted posts here containing screenshots of private messages.  I’m willing to bet anything  beIng ‘’deleted” is probably due to excessive Quotes, links or editing. No one messaged me that posts disappeared.  I’ll go see.  But I doubt it.
    I'm still waiting to hear about your communication with Glu. As I was asked, I didn't post more pictures and I am expecting for you to do as you said. Thank you. 
    @meritedkkh I’m not trying to continue this but-
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    If there really is criteria that players are supposed to meet in order to participate in events like black friday sales, Glu should publish it. Their lack of communication and customer support is cringe worthy 😬 
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I’m not a free player, have been playing since the game came out and I’m done. I will literally never buy anything in this game again after seeing how support respond to you. I hope you get the sale because this is ridiculous. I’ve been fed up for a while, and I did get the Black Friday sale myself but it’s horrible the way they are treating paying customers. I can’t support a company like that.
    I’m not a free player, have been playing since the game came out and I’m done. I will literally never buy anything in this game again after seeing how support respond to you. I hope you get the sale because this is ridiculous. I’ve been fed up for a while, and I did get the Black Friday sale myself but it’s horrible the way they are treating paying customers. I can’t support a company like that.
    I also play since the beginning,  so you can imagine my disappointment :/
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 I’m so sorry you got through all of that. Nobody deserves to be treated that way under any circumstances. I am beyond disappointed with their behavior lately. Now I remember why I stopped playing and seriously thinking of doing it again for good this time 😔
    _Nova_ said:
    @Stanislav1103 I’m so sorry you got through all of that. Nobody deserves to be treated that way under any circumstances. I am beyond disappointed with their behavior lately. Now I remember why I stopped playing and seriously thinking of doing it again for good this time 😔
    Thank you for the support love. I spent so much time and money for the game and I honestly will be extremely sad if 2020 is the end of my journey with it, but I can't pretend that everything is okay, especially after all this! 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Late to the ‘party’. I am so so sorry @Stanislav1103 that you have to go through this. I can’t imagine the stress and anxiety. I do feel like the customer support could and should be improved. Its always frustrating when sending messages to them, either they ask for a screenshot or just confuse us more. 
    I hope they will decide to organize a special Black Friday for you and others who missed this. Even 4000 energy is not enough to compensate this. 

Late to the ‘party’. I am so so sorry @Stanislav1103 that you have to go through this. I can’t imagine the stress and anxiety. I do feel like the customer support could and should be improved. Its always frustrating when sending messages to them, either they ask for a screenshot or just confuse us more. 
    I hope they will decide to organize a special Black Friday for you and others who missed this. Even 4000 energy is not enough to compensate this. 

Thanks love! I was hoping that they'll extend the sale period, since they know some people didn't get it,but I guess that's asking too much. 
    P.S. I provided over 30 screenshots to them, to prove that I have an issue. I also made videos, just to be sure.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.