Options

I didn't get a Black Friday discount!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    No where on this email does it mention a criteria 🙃 just saying...

No little * to say (only applies to SOME players) 

absolutely disgusting business practices on glu’s part. 
    And why now - never before did I have to meet criteria. I buy stuff in the game and this is what I get. No sale and just a vague explanation. 
  • Options
    Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Snip said:
    No where on this email does it mention a criteria 🙃 just saying...

No little * to say (only applies to SOME players) 

absolutely disgusting business practices on glu’s part. 
    And why now - never before did I have to meet criteria. I buy stuff in the game and this is what I get. No sale and just a vague explanation. 
    Same here... I literally spent thousands of dollars playing! 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    From support:
    "Regarding the Black Friday Sale, please note that any deals will be available only for a limited time to purchase. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them available manually from our end. "

• Options
    From support:
    "Regarding the Black Friday Sale, please note that any deals will be available only for a limited time to purchase. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them available manually from our end. "

Yeah... sure... but they can compensate for the issue. And no, not with energy 😑 tvm 
    They made me feel like an idiot .
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all Glu support told me it was technical issues 🤡 crazy how we all get different responses 🥸
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @Stanislav1103 wanted to ask if you got any reply from @KalindaKing yet? This is not acceptable 
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Y’all Glu support told me it was technical issues 🤡 crazy how we all get different responses 🥸
    I will still find my response stupid, they literally were talking about dyes at first.
  • Options
    I got that one two. And yesterday I opened another ticket and they told me it was due to a technical issue again, yet no solution and compensation, besides the 40 energy....
  • Options
    IAS said:
    @Stanislav1103 wanted to ask if you got any reply from @KalindaKing yet? This is not acceptable 
    The one she posted here. She didn't reply to the last 3 private messages I've sent a few days ago.
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    When I worked in customer service, we were taught to Treat Customers Fairly. This Glu Customer Care team definitely need to be trained properly with this in mind. I remember not getting my diamond added to my account from SYS voting recently and the Glu customer service rep that wrote to me either literally made up an excuse that wasn’t even comprehensible or simply didn’t know the workings of the game and closed the ticket. But I wrote again and the next rep was able to add it back to my account. Addiitionally, Glu need to adopt Treating Customers Fairly this as a whole. I remember reading recently some players were getting calls with stars (a few months back), the starlet kollection, old SMCs, and others weren’t. You can’t in 2020 not be inclusive. I play other games that compensate generously if they mess up or even have one tiny glitch. The way Glu function is simply outrageous
    for real, I got a halloween smc during summer. It was the genie costume that could be interpreted as a swimsuit. It must be mentioned in one of the summer sys threads.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    this is so awful, i think glu should really invest in training their support team, my personal past experiences with glu support have been so awful i thought they where just automated messages! i remember i reached out about not getting my free ticket ( the one that’s regenerates after 6 hours ) and they accused me of cheating?? and another time they just ended the conversation lol 🤦‍♀️

im so sorry to everyone else who’s had bad experiences with the support, it can be so frustrating and draining.

• Options
    this is so awful, i think glu should really invest in training their support team, my personal past experiences with glu support have been so awful i thought they where just automated messages! i remember i reached out about not getting my free ticket ( the one that’s regenerates after 6 hours ) and they accused me of cheating?? and another time they just ended the conversation lol 🤦‍♀️

im so sorry to everyone else who’s had bad experiences with the support, it can be so frustrating and draining.

I hear you loud and clear! A girl on Facebook got banned from the game because she completed multiple offers and got flagged for unusual activity in her account when she received the double K stars.... 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.