🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you have more infos about the update today ? Do we get it today or not ?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    If it’s not today it should be tomorrow or this will be the first time we don’t get a SYS event unless they do what they did with the ‘under the sea’ event before the update.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So weird that there’s no news yet 😩😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Are we getting the update today? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just love seeing all the pics of your dolls in Christmas outfits!! I asked Koko if we could have a designated thread for it so that this thread will not be so clouded: 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5460708/holiday-fahsion-thread/p1?new=1
    So come on over dolls! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited December 2020

Okay so the SYS theme has nothing to do with this outfit unless this is the weekend event earnables or GB, which Kalinda said would be in this update.

WHICH COULD MEAN NO UPDATE TILL NEXT WEEK 🤠 I secretly hope I am ✨reaching✨
    there's always two outfits from the last update which is used for the first event for the following update (so this should be erasable or gift boxes this weekend and another unseen outfit will be the other)
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited December 2020
    oh my god, just say yes or no
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Okay so the SYS theme has nothing to do with this outfit unless this is the weekend event earnables or GB, which Kalinda said would be in this update.

there's always two outfits from the last update which is used for the first event for the following update (so this should be erasable or gift boxes this weekend and another unseen outfit will be the other)
    I def feel like it’s earnables, cause there’s a new Necklace, Dress and hairstyle. The shoes are already a kloset item, but I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.
    Will we be getting the update today? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Oh come on now. It is 6pm here... 
    It’s 12:04pm here EST. In Toronto it’s the same time. Please answer 😭 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsVoightMrsVoight Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

I’m almost sure that this is a Weekend Event, a Party Event. 
    Tomorrow probably will be the Ice and Fire theme.
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    it's 7pm Wednesday where I am 🥺😂 i don't think I'm seeing an update today 😓
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing we need information please,  we know you're here 😉😂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    idk where to post this and i really dont want it in my masquerade thread but someone has been lol'ing my edits and i am!!! fed up!!!!

you can dislike my work, idc, thats ur choice. but publicly laughing at it is mean. i spend a lot of time & energy on them even if u cant see it or appreciate it. 
    i truly wanted to believe it was an accident at first but they would have had to dig through my posts to lol my halloween one so idk anymore 
    that’s so petty and ignorant of them ! 😤
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Glu must be bringing back the old SYS, for the update taking this long. It’s long overdue now.. All it takes is yes or no if the update coming out this week or not, instead of giving us silent treatment. They be getting my hopes up since Saturday...
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

I def feel like it’s earnables, cause there’s a new Necklace, Dress and hairstyle. The shoes are already a kloset item, but I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.
    I hope its an earnable! I really like the dress, its really simple but equally really pretty
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Mariaakkh said:
    Glu must be bringing back the old SYS, for the update taking this long. It’s long overdue now.. All it takes is yes or no if the update coming out this week or not, instead of giving us silent treatment. They be getting my hopes up since Saturday...

Kalinda posted the spoilers for tomorrow's SYS and the tier system is still there unfortunately... 
    Platform: iOS
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Edit: nevermind I checked nothing seems sus moving on 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Another day still no update and still no information 
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @lulula Oh wow 😔😒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    idk where to post this and i really dont want it in my masquerade thread but someone has been lol'ing my edits and i am!!! fed up!!!!

you can dislike my work, idc, thats ur choice. but publicly laughing at it is mean. i spend a lot of time & energy on them even if u cant see it or appreciate it. 
    i truly wanted to believe it was an accident at first but they would have had to dig through my posts to lol my halloween one so idk anymore 
    whoooo is this blind, tasteless b*tch?? 😾
    iOS player
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

if you can access the forum from a laptop or request desktop website you could see who it was and ask them about it ? that way you could see if it was an accident or a misunderstanding. i’m sorry that’s been happening, i can’t imagine spending so much time and putting so much care into something for someone to be so rude about it. just know that so many of us love your work and appreciate your talent and hard work 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Glu come on I can't wait anymore!!!!