Can't See Tapjoy Offer Wall

JustGinaJustGina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I've made an account because this is my last-ditch effort to fix these technical issues.  I have spent weeks sending emails and messages to tech support who have either been telling me that they have fixed the problems (they haven't) or talked to me about issues completely unrelated to the problems I'm having.  I even sent a video of the issues, and nothing has been addressed.

Nothing happens in my game when I press any buttons related to getting free K-stars.  During SYS events, I will get the pop up to double my rewards if I watch a video, but nothing happens when I press the button to opt in.  I haven't been able to watch videos for K-stars for months. I don't even get a pop-up telling me there's no videos available- nothing happens when I press the button.  Worst issue is that I can't see the Tapjoy offer wall at all. I really want to support some charities and double my rewards for Black Friday, but I can't see any of the offers.  Please, please help me fix this.  I feel like I'm begging someone to let me financially support your advertisers and I haven't gotten any help.

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @JustGina Try turning on your WiFi! (It does this to me if I don’t have my WiFi on) If that doesn’t work contact @KalindaKing
  • JustGinaJustGina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I play in iOS and I’m nearly always connected to Wifi, but I appreciate the suggestion! @KalindaKing, can you help?
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I can watch videos for k-stars but I also cannot load and view offers for about a month now. I contacted support, they tried to help but I guess when different people are responding, they either cannot see or cannot have the time to read the previous messages; sometimes they would answer with unrelated or already mentioned responses. I’m sure they told you to restart your wifi connection, server, phone and try again. None of them worked and I kinda gave up. They also told me to try different wifi connections but I dont leave the house because of the pandemic so I couldnt try it. I hope you can get help and get your offers & videos back.
  • ElleBlueElleBlue Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Did your problem ever get resolved? I just bought a Galaxy Z Flip phone and I'm having the same issue. I tried all the "fixes" but none of them worked.