🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Looks 1 - 5. Happy that the bug got fixed and that I got more votes than expected for my first look.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen you were clearly robbed on that first look ☹️
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I love this dress is so gorgeus 😍

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Girl is desperate for that sh*t stained dress. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

.....what the heck did I do wrong??? Like two sucks but I liked the rest
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Ugh I'm not having fun anymore. My looks are doing fine, high 40s and low 50s, but I'm still in 10th place with 8 ticket buyers and I'm only in Silver 2. 

At this point, I would prefer the number of prizes for TS versus earnables to be swapped. I would love to actually win clothes and let the TBs duke it out for 2 nice articles of clothing, diamonds, and k-stars. I'm tired of week after week seeing items that I will never be able to get as a free player, no matter how good my looks score. 

Looks like another week where I'll be aiming for 11th place. I don't have to move up and I get a shot at a TB item. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Looks 1-5. Think I’m gonna try some fire looks next. Glad to see looks are not frozen anymore. Also, may have spent too many stars to get that veil, oops 😳

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can someone show me the distribution of the prizes in Gold level? Top 10 or 15 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    The new kollection mask looks like an icicle beard when dyed lmao don’t know if I like it or hate it 😂😂 

Platform: iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @lulula When I first saw the mask, I really thought it was a crystal beard. I had to stare at it longer to see it was a mask.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I feel like giving up too @dpeters. I own practically every item and am going all out with the theme. My highest score is 41. The top two in my group bought tickets and are literally wearing just a kloset dresses dyed ice blue and red. No special styling, no on theme hair and makeup.
    Your style is always amazing so it must be more upsetting getting low scores, I'm sorry that's happening to you 💖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    This dress truly is gorgeous.😍
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Well folks I think we have a winner (loser?) for record low score 😂 think ice looks are def the way to go.

Well for the record I loved it and applaud your creativity! Too bad voters didn't get it!
  • ally13ally13 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank uuu 💕
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Usually I can do well and get 5th in SYS events, but I also want to go down a level in case I love a future SYS prizes more than this one...! I just really want the old SYS event back, plus the throwback ones. People were still buying tickets regardless but there was more of a chance to get prizes. I’m waiting to see the newsletter to see if I should submit free tickets and try to get the prizes, or just stop playing this round and level down. This format doesn’t make sense, if anything, discourages players from playing.  
    iOS user! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Emme1216 NONE of your looks suck they are all absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @kaydencekkh your doll looks amazing with them! I know it’s hard to part with diamonds since they’re so hard to get. If you decide to buy the lips I can submit them for you. Just lmk.

Also, I had something weird happen to my rank after look #5 this morning. After look #4 my rank moved up to 16. I submitted look #5 then returned to the rewards page. It immediately reflected a rank 15 which wasn’t correct and there was absolutely no time for votes to occur so fast. So I clicked on several screens and it returned back to rank 16. Well after my score finalized for look #5 guess what my rank changed to ... yep rank 15! Hmmmm something seems sus.

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @haylee7 yes yes yes!!!! That would be so much fun!!! You could choose for the event itself (depending on whether you like the prizes or not) to be in a group mixed with and without ticket buyers, without ticket buyers completely, or with ticket buyers (and they can compete in their own way). 
    iOS user! 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Well folks I think we have a winner (loser?) for record low score 😂 think ice looks are def the way to go.

Aw i really loved this look though! I definitely would have voted for it if i saw it
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone yes thats me, cant wait to barely get 20th place because i consistently forget this game exists lmao 🤩 (btw ur looks are pretty hehe)

Aw, thanks! And same, just woke up from a nap and automatically logged in to submit a look and forget about this for 2 more hours. This game has become a chore 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I haven't been very active lately vut it's so great to be in a group with such beauties! 🥰 @thesweetone @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Koakuma
    4 forum dolls in the same group that must be a record!

🧡🧡🧡 Love your looks and I hope we all get good prizes! 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

100% was not expecting that 👀 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    @haylee7 yes yes yes!!!! That would be so much fun!!! You could choose for the event itself (depending on whether you like the prizes or not) to be in a group mixed with and without ticket buyers, without ticket buyers completely, or with ticket buyers (and they can compete in their own way). 
    Then everyone could be happy!! Or even just make it so the TS can just be purchasable OR you can play sys for a chance to win. Then I feel like typical ticket buyers could just buy the outfit like they do anyway, and we can all have fun and friendly weekends
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Loving this dress and it dyes so beautifully. 
    IOS Player 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @charlottegold thanks doll- I know I sound uppity but I'm used to getting 50's and 30's really hurt
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Idk what these voters want 😭 i dont wanna buy tickets to get those eyes but I’m cry if it doesn’t pick up soon I’m first though so I’m assuming others are struggling too
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    donya said:
    this is ridiculous glu....
    @donya I'm in that same group.  It's out of control and @KalindaKing my first 2 looks are still frozen,  so it's not like I even have a chance at getting any prize
    OMG I have never been with a forum doll before. Is ur dolls name Nikki.
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Why can’t we just have an option to choose between no ticket buying at all vs a TS group that is okay with ticket buying, it would be so fun to just have real competition, and not have to have the same conversation in these groups week after week. Doesn’t glu get tired of us!? Like it’s exhausting just for me, just give us something better.
    @haylee7 I think thts the smartest thing they can do since it would be a win-win for everyone and the TB would be clawing each other out for the prizes😭