🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

1394041424345Next

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If your game was affected by the glitch, please contact in-game support to get the correct prizes you earned in the Show Your Style event. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    To send an ingame ticket - go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap help, then tap Glu Support.  Sorry you experienced this trouble. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I didn’t receive my prizes 😟 I already sent a ticket to support and sent a message to @KalindaKing last night.

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    If your game was affected by the glitch, please contact in-game support to get the correct prizes you earned in the Show Your Style event. 
    I wrote them 14 hours ago and still did not receive the correct prizes 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I came 14th and picked this not so great hair but at least it’s out of the way. 1st place doll was nearing 1900 and 7th was just over 1000 🙃 imagine spending that much money, silly ! My average was pretty good and overall I enjoyed this sys theme, it’s just a shame it had to paired with this mess of a sys system. Also it was lovely to be in the same group as @gicela 😊 we did our best and your looks were gorgeous !

Lowest, highest, favourite 🧊🔥

omg thank you, I was watching your looks and they were all so beautiful😭 I ended up giving up after the earnable eyes *sigh* it was too much
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I’ve contacted glu support about 2 hours ago, I still haven’t had any response or been given my prizes, I even sent photographic evidence of my previous placement, my final placement and my tickets to prove that my final look is the same as it was for my doll on the TS board?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I’m a little annoyed that this is how they’re handling it. I contacted support like a week ago with a different issue and they haven’t even followed up, and now with the influx of dolls that will be messaging, idk how or if they’ll actually honor fixing this the way they should. 
  • HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Did anyone else's place drop dramatically within the last hour/result reading?! Mine dropped 7 places... 
    Platform: iOS 
    Level: 99 - Played since the beginning (mostly)
    Ranking: A+++
    apparently someone received a message saying they are a valued customer and that their message was bumped up so that the support team would see their message faster straight after the trigger message? what defines a “valued customer” shouldn’t everyone be one?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    well in my opinion, valuable customer for glu, must be just someone spending thousands every week.
    so it invalidates every other player? people who choose to play free? I bet a lot of people have spent money on this game and just because others have spent more that shouldn’t reduce them as not valued?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    “Valued customer” is just a generic term businesses use for all customers when directly responding to a customer complaint. I get called that all the time when I complain online to a corporation 😅 

Anyway, I just got the TS item that I was missing! So if you’re still waiting just know that Glu’s Support team is working on it 🙂

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @KalindaKing support told me it was a network error. I even provided screenshots. I just want my extra ticket back, I don’t care about the one dye haha

eta: still nothing another 4hrs later. 
  • arieskkharieskkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was reimbursed what I was glitched out on, but they still have not sent me one prize I was missing, and have not responded to me in 12 hours to even acknowledge it. I'm sure that they're busy with the rest of the glitches, but I'm not sure how I was able to get the my prize sans one item after I sent in my ticket. 
    iOS - Astrology Lover 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Lia888 awww I was watching your looks throughout the event you were absolutely killing it doll!!! too bad our group was batsh*t crazy, if SYS was normal we would’ve definitely both been in top 5🥺
    @ashleymedds your doll was rocking looks too! It’s just unfortunate that $$$ won out. Good luck in the next sys and I hope you have a better TS group. 🍀🙂
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Sorry about tagging (and nagging) you again but I still haven’t received my correct prizes and support said they gave them to me but I forced closed the app a 1000 times today and it is not there... Now support is not answering...

• arieskkharieskkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Sorry about tagging (and nagging) you again but I still haven’t received my correct prizes and support said they gave them to me but I forced closed the app a 1000 times today and it is not there... Now support is not answering...

They’re doing the same thing to me! I’m so frustrated. 
    iOS - Astrology Lover 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yeah referring people to customer support is a great idea if your customer support service is competent and helpful. Not so much otherwise
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @dotti_h Send me a PM with your ID and remind me that you're looking for the blush.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    what did the hair look like? I could only see the tiny picture. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing support told me it was a network error. I even provided screenshots. I just want my extra ticket back, I don’t care about the one dye haha

eta: still nothing another 4hrs later. 
    @KalindaKing still nothing from support. Can I just have my 15th ticket back?