🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    glu please let us recollect our prizes- I collected too early thinking our votes weren’t coming through 💀
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    One of my tickets still didn’t get scored and I didn’t get the last earnable. Do I just wait? Mehhhh
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    kayh said:
    Beth0401 said:
    @kayh what’s funny?
    sorry I didn’t mean to press that or realise I’d done it!  
    No problem! I was just curious 😂
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I collected my 3rd place prizes before I saw that my look had no votes, now the votes came in and I'm 2nd. If we don't get the prizes we missed out on I am at least hoping for an extra ticket.
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for looking into it❤️ My votes have come in 🙌🏻 Hoping it does too for other dolls 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Only submitted my last 2 tickets to get the earnable eyes 🥺 hoping the scores for them come in like a few of you dolls have mentioned, haven’t collected my prize yet. 
    My votes came in! Ended in 10th, just happy i got the earnable eyes ☺️ Not happy about moving up to silver 3 🥴

This is what i got in my silver box. 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited December 2020
    lol got my votes now. way lower than my other votes this week, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

- and thank you so much to the people who told us not to collect!!
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

Got the last earnable ✅ Didn’t submit last ticket on purpose ✅ Dropping back down to a lower style level ✅ 

This is what I call a successful sys 😌 💖
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Just got votes on my last look and I’m in 10th place and can’t collect true prizes cause I already collected the 11th place prize cause I thought this event just ate my ticket🤡 I know I’m not the only one, we need our true prizes and compensation for this glitch.
    iOS user! 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Scores in my group are continuing to change nearly an hour after voting ended.  I’ve been in 8th, 11th, then down to 10th. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Anyone get to see the hair?
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    I sincerely hope the team allows people who collected the prizes before the final votes were in to collect the right ones. the amount of players who check this forum is probably less than 5% and if even some people in the forum collected them before reading the warnings here about collecting before the last votes are in, how are all the other players supposed to know? they lose out on prizes they earned because the game had a glitch..? also, a decent compensation should be given to all players because, come on, two very big glitches in a single event 😅 other games usually always compensate all players for glitches like that.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    aight my votes came in. but wow. we knew the after hours votes were probably fake anyway, but this really just proved it😂 congrats glu
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Woke up early and decided to vote a little bit (I was pushed down a bit, but not enough to keep my level) and look, the antlers are back!!!🤦

In terms of sys results - probably shouldn’t miss 2 last tickets because in any case I levelled up, but I have no TS items to show for it...LOL....
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I swear the votes are rigged. Like it’s so obvious 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @KalindaKing 🙃 everyone should get the eyes I was a few points off 😢😢😢 i really love them
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    My 14th look is still on zero. I have 600 points for 13 tickets, that means my average is ~46 that would get me to the 3rd place. The 4th place is 638, so maybe that.

I'm 11 now. @KalindaKing

Yup, exactly 46 points. I know my scores 😁

Glad to see the bug being fixed and glad to share 3rd place with @AguadeCoco! Woohoo, congrats! 💙❄️

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

got 10th place which was just enough to promote me to bronze 3. whether that’s a good thing or not, we shall see for the next sys 😬

i got 20 kstars in the box. i could always use more kstars, so i’m not too disappointed about it

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    ashleymedds said: 

i don’t care what a single person says the votes are 100% rigged.

here’s a close up of my beautiful 51 vote deserving look in case anyone wanted to see the details and use as inspo for next time🥰
    after seeing this i really wanna do this next sys and see how my looks score. seems more fun and less stressful than trying to be creative just to be disappointed when the score comes in. def trying this