🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

i don’t care what a single person says the votes are 100% rigged.
    And I’ll make sure to use a look like this next sys hehe
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I got my scores too. From 8th place i moved to 5th place but i was planning on submitting more tickets to be 2nd cause I started super late and i missed 2 tickets. I didnt submit more tickets cause i saw i wasnt getting votes obviusly. But well at least i got the crown, the hanheld and the eanrable eyes 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Took this weekend off from social media but only went on to submit looks. I was waiting to submit my last ticket last minute but stupidly napped through my timer so instead of second I came in fifth but I can’t complain too much. Super nervous about levelling up to silver III though. Sucks to hear so many dolls’ experienced so many glitches. Things are getting sketchier with this game with each passing day
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 23rd place with only 4 points away from the eyes. I guess I should’ve submitted my ticket with a wild look at the last minute! @ashleymedds I noticed we were in the same group. Loved your the last look lol 😂. My low, high and fave.

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    This is honestly so annoying. :( wrong prizes and then they give me a 39 on my last look after scoring high 40’s to mid 50’s all weekend? 

😡😡
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

there was at least 15 TBs in my group. probably more. I absolutely hate this system and have never considered deleting this game and now I am.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Please let us collect our true prizes!! I just assumed the game ate my ticket and collected my prize after the 20 minutes but after my votes got counted I moved from 22 or 23 to 15!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @erelim no worries at all doll I legitimately submitted that look in hopes of scoring 12 or less. I know the votes I got for it are utter bullsh*t and I wish I could give you my votes I got for mine🥺
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @ashleymedds lol you can keep the 50. I just need the 1 🤣. At least now I know it’s normal to submit a joke look when we get frustrated or are trying to be strategic. I felt like such a goofball when I did it a couple weeks ago 😂
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    the only thing I’m worried about is that we have a sys tomorrow? if the update to fix the problems with our votes and rewards comes tomorrow how will we collect our prizes? 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Pleased with 2nd!
    @ShayShigil great job! Really thought you were gonna get first, but forgot we had TB Leah😒 but I enjoyed doing this sys with you!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Got second place in my Bronze 3 level
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Haven't played for a month so this is my first new format sys!
    I got the highlighter and the earnable eyes suit me so it was a success for me!
    Can't wait to see how all of this plays out, I could get behind the votes being rigged, it makes sense..
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

I haven’t placed in the Top 5 since this new system started 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is the first time (and presumably last time) that I have come first under the new SYS.

Also I feel ridiculous wearing this lol

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    you guys may have had ticket buyers but did you have britney spears in your group😳 the first ss aged perfectly LOL. thought i’d humble everyone too with me getting 25th place and my WHOPPING $6000 cash prize💀✌🏼

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I moved from 21 to 14 once my final look went through after the event ended.  Please give us our correct prizes.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ❄Queen Ice❄

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    LOL 30 minutes before SYS ended I was in 10th place and I finished in 17th. SYS is such a joke these days.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Yo I was so close🤧
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

I really just like having makeup during events so I was drawn in by the blush but I love this weekends items! Pictured: blue blush, ice crown, kalinda gift, gb hair
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~