Options

Searching for information ( either this is a ridiculous question or there is no answer)

Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
edited December 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I am fairly new to the forums and have searched a lot but apparently not looking in the right places.
#1. Is there a place that shows what is available to buy for diamonds from the voting booth?
#2. Is there a list of quests/storylines somewhere?

Best Answer

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Carlotta_Vandenburg! There is an answer, it’s just an answer that involves more work for you 😊
    #1. Is there a place that shows what is available to buy for diamonds from the voting booth?
    @mikaylachimo posted this helpful explanation of when items become available for purchasing with diamonds.

This of course excludes items from collections, special gifts, quest items, etc. Just go to the Item Encyclopedia (https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p25) and browse items from one year before the date of the most recent update; those are available. 

#2. Is there a list of quests/storylines somewhere?
    No, as far as I know there isn’t! It would be amazing if someone could create one. I created a reference thread and it took a lot of time, but it was worth it because so many members told me how helpful it was...if you’re feeling up for it, maybe you could try to organize that thread?

Hope that answers your questions 😊

Answers

• Options
    I wouldn’t be very helpful...I am years behind everyone in playing. I only started a few months ago and have been so busy trying to keep up with 2 sys events every week plus the weekend events and the extra stories thrown in the mix. At the very least it challenges me and keeps me busy.🥰
  • Options
    Oh thanks so much for the reply.