So, Who Is Quitting In January?

1235Next

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    Just wanted to add that the 15 dollars for every single item is true, however it is not a one off thing. You'll have to pay that amount every single month and if your game somehow gets banned, all that money gone just like that.
    From what I've seen it depends on how those people use the currencies in game and from who and where they get it also it seems that the chances of them getting banned are low (I mean they get reported every day and yet many others say they still see dolls who don't play legit). The last update was a big letdown so I'm really not about to report someone bc they don't see that their money is being put to a good use bc playing the game legit now has more downsides which is really disappointing to say the least🤷🏾‍♀️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    A couple of SYSs ago I reported someone in my TS for you know what and they disnt even do anything, they just said some copy paste "I'll look into it  and closed the ticket. So it seems like Glu doesnt care much either. And I wouldnt do it again because Glu doesn't deserve the money anyway. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited January 2021
    During the last 1-2 months I’ve been playing less and less. Previously I would have never missed sys tickets and free videos, but now I just don’t care anymore. There’s no way to win sys anyway without buying tickets. During the last sys, the top 3-5 payers had all over 1500 points and that’s the new normal or at least so it seems to me. So, at gold level I end up being at bottom 5, then I level down to silver and do pretty good, then I’m back at the horrible gold level. I was also really disappointed during the last VIP event. I had been saving kstars to open christmas boxes during vip events and all of the boxes that I opened were horrible. I got nothing good. Basically just shoes, one pair of meh hair and meh dress, ugly leggings and that was it. Now, I haven’t even watched the free videos for days and I didn’t do any gigs during vip event to get ktars, which is not something that has ever happened with me before. I used to be up all night doing gigs during vip event and I never missed tickets during sys, even when I had to be up for extra hour or two to submit my last look. I’m disappointed in this game and like many other players, I wish I had never spent any money on it.🥲
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    so far in january:
    - i didn’t even realize the update was out
    - didn’t bother w daily videos for days
    - didn’t bother to grind for kstars during vip
    - started sys late, can’t be bothered
    - haven’t been playing the weekday sys for weeks
    - barely opened the game
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’m spending all my kstars on throwback boxes to scrape some last bits of serotonin from this game and then I’m deleting it :) I never felt comfie supporting anything from the kardashians in the first place but played since high school and it’s nostalgic- but dude it is not worth it. 

All being said, Glu is an awful company that rings their players dry for profit during a pandemic. They don’t listen to anything their players ask for. They’re dismissive of concerns. They make me feel gross for trying to enjoy this game because I can feel them taking advantage of us every single update. I’m hoping I feel some big relief when this game is off my Home Screen. I’m going to miss the old forum and all the good vibes it used to have :) 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've deleted my side game this weekend! 😊 so happy I finally did it. It still had 5 SYS tickets and 31 diamonds but who cares, its not fun with these changes and I don't see Glu changing anything. Hoping I get bored of losing enough that I can finally quit my main game too. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt