🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

1252627282931Next

Comments

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hey new player here. Pls what does TB player mean i keep seeing it in comments and idk what it means. Lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,669 Posts
    well, if you are talking about a prize box, TB means ThrowBack prize from a previous event.  If they are talking about TBs in the SYS thread, they are TicketBuyers.  Players who buy and use more than the 14 free tickets.   
    Welcome to the forum.  I saw you missed a few event starts?  If you frequent the forum, and hang out here, you’ll never not know about another event.   Right now we have the Winery SYS that started today, and the 5Star Professional ThrowBack event!  Aldo started today.  And we have an event thread for each!

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I thought gold wasn't so bad bc even though I was in 19th place I got a TB box but then I got dye in said box so yeah...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,517 Posts
    I'm so discouraged and demotivated to play. Submitting 14 looks for 4 days for what??  I already own what's in the bronze boxes so there's no point in playing unless I want to buy my way to the top, which I don't.
    iOS
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Thank you @Honeykiszez for the gift ❤️ I used it in my 4th look 

Here's my 3rd an 4th looks 

You're so welcome hun! Happy you were able to use it for the SYS!  & Thank you for being so welcoming 😘

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!