🗳️☃️ SYS - 12/17/20 - Who wants to make a Snow Angel?☃️❄️👼

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    What
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    what is going onnn😶😶
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    wow I hate it so much, not sure I will even participate - maybe for diamonds only.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Anything I say at this point about 'why' would just be conjecture. Going back and reading the thread as a whole & deleting the comments- it's an outrage.  I remember for a lot of us, we didn't know what the braids were - myself included.  We were ignorant.  But it was explained to me that day, and it stuck.  About a year ago, I read another member commenting casually about them, and I informed her they had rich cultural history, and were part of the POC Heritage.
    If you 're going to ask why they weren't deleted at the time, I'm honest.  I don't know.  We know so much more now.  No one complained  previously, directing us to take a look.  Sometimes as things unfold they don't jump out at you like they do in 2020 hindsight.   Peppered in between non braid discussion, none of us noticed.  Again, conjecture.  Sometimes a comment doesn't jump out till another comment is made further down the line.   

There is never 'context' for ugly thoughts.  All i can offer is that as the thread was happening real time, it certainly wasn't as in your face as the collected and reposted individual posts from the thread.  As someone who was there at the time, I can only say I'm sorry.  As a mod at the time,  I am really sorry these posts weren't looked at more closely.  So much has happened in the past 3 years, my god, the past year alone -  we are truly a more cognizant group about race and racial atrocities.  We didn't know that part of growing up black in America meant your parents teach you how to react with police.  We didn't know. There was no outrage at the time, I wish there had been.  Then these posts from 2017 wouldn't have cause so much pain.

And now I am doing clean up.  If your posts are deleted, it's because I am trying to do a better job than 3 years ago. Please send me a message and we'll talk about it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Also, I never said the job was easy but you did take it knowing the responsibilty coming with it and I also pointed out that it was a mistake. Mistakes happen and if the moderator is trying to correct her's, I respect that and support it. If we find anything not applying to the forum rules then we should dm her with the links and work towards it. 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    can i get some ~ equality and inspo ~
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I'm not voting for any angel wings this weekend lol. I really hope it doesn't turn into a gown fest. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    🤮🤮🤮🤮
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Glu should find it alarming that the only reason I am excited for the next update is because of Apple
    I am honestly so excited to see the data collection report 🥳🥳
    Does this mean the iOS update will be later🤔🤔

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Some inspo for sys today! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Yeah no if I see wings I refuse to vote for them
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Please don’t be to hard for the moderator ... I mean before this forum I also didn’t know a lot about poc culture. But I’ve learned a lot since and still learning. Here I also have few poc friends and if I ask them if they mind the always says “no”. I also think it’s different for everyone. One persons doesn’t care and the other does. I think poc in America mind more than here? I don’t know maybe just a thought. I don’t know what happened back then but she will clean up now. That’s a good thing right? I hope in future we can all be good to each other and that these things won’t happen again. Also the forum dolls from back then, maybe they’ve also learned their lesson and improve their knowledge for educating themselves. We should give everyone a chance (ofcourse if the persons have improve themselves today). P.S. I hope my English is good enough. Sometimes I don’t really respond except for looks and kkh game because I don’t know how to express myself in English about serious topics.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It’s my birthday!!! 🎂🎉🎈❤️
    Happy birthday!! 🍫🎀🎂 Glad to see your inspo 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ViennaKKH  Your English is fine, you sentiment is lovely.  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s my birthday!!! 🎂🎉🎈❤️
    Happy birthday!! 🍫🎀🎂 Glad to see your inspo 😊
    Tysm!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @KkhAngelica happy birthday! Hope you have a fab day!
    I play on iOS
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Glu is literally the weirdest company I’ve seen. Like aren’t they supposed to keep their customers happy in order to make more money for a longer period of time? At this point, no one is happy not even the ticket buyers. Who would pay so much money to submit 40-50 tickets and be happy in the end?
     Maybe they’re just trying to get as much money as they could before everyone eventually abandons the game... this new system may have brought so much profit for them now, but in the long run, players would be burnt out and would stop playing. It’s really sad especially since we’ve been playing this game for a long time. 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    It is possible that people were less aware than now imo. We learn everyday, the other faster than some other. Time is different for everyone.