🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    @darthdarthdd Hi!! your doll is beautiful! where is your hair in the profile picture from??
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

I don’t know if I can share her name, she’s a doll in my TS but she is gorgeous. If I spend real money in the game I would definitely take this fashion goal😍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Got a bag and my last SYS score was 35 so yay 😂😍
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 43 / iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,311 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Since I have over the amount of the diamonds I need to get a hairstyle and no hairstyle I want to buy now pops up, I figured I might as well take a turn on a dye box and I finally got twilight.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    viola said:
    @darthdarthdd Hi!! your doll is beautiful! where is your hair in the profile picture from??
    @viola thank you <3 ! I don't know the exact event it's from. But i'm pretty sure I got it for diamonds in the VB. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    well, first of all, Merry Christmas! ⭐🎅🏻
    Looks 3-7. I rlly love the red/golden combo but I should try a green look lol
    I also kinda feel guilty that I've been getting good/decent scores all sys this update while other dolls are struggling every single time 😖😔

Your looks are amazing! ✨❤️😍
    ❤️🌈
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    well, first of all, Merry Christmas! ⭐🎅🏻
    Looks 3-7. I rlly love the red/golden combo but I should try a green look lol
    I also kinda feel guilty that I've been getting good/decent scores all sys this update while other dolls are struggling every single time 😖😔

Your looks are amazing! ✨❤️😍
    omg thanks doll 🥺 I put a lot of effort and love in every single one of them, so ur comment rlly makes me happy ♥️
    Playing since January 2015 (w a lot of breaks in between)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,311 Posts
    The dress didn't look exactly like I hoped it would with the wine dye, but it gave me a reason to use the champagne and ice blue since the dress didn't look too bright with them. Sapphire blue is nice too.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I literally tried everything and nothing is getting votes💔

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Merry Christmas dolls ! I hope we all have a better new year ❤️🎁❤️
    Hi where’s  this hair from ! It’s so pretty ;_;
  • eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited December 2020
    the return of dad’s new 20-something year old girlfriend at the family christmas party- and here are looks 4-6
    something has to be wrong with the voting system, because i’m actively ignoring the theme and just submitting cute looks, and this is the first time in ANY sys that i’ve gotten over 45 votes on a look. 
    some of y’all are submitting much nicer, on theme & coherent looks, it’s gotta be a made-up/randomised voting system
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @esmeraldaa it was from a VIP weekend in January 💕
    photo from @LindaVB on the encyclopedia thread
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 459 Posts
    Has someone used the earnable dress? I want to know how it scores! (even with the rigged system lol)
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    I love this dress 😍 the length and pattern of it give me "last minute Christmas preparations sometime in the 70's" vibes 🎄🤶

❤️🌈
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Top scores so far!

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 965 Posts
    looks 1-6, i’ve used a red and green color scheme so far with my looks but i think i’ll do some gold looks also 

the earnable dress is super pretty 😍 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 681 Posts
    @esmeraldaa I’m not sure! It might be from a FG. Hopefully not,  as you might be able to get it for diamonds now
    this is another favourite hairstyle of mine too
  • kitcat17kitcat17 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hello everyone. Merry Christmas! I am new to the forum. This is my 2nd game that I've created cause I got bored and deleted my 1st one. I've tried hard to recreate everything! I have loved playing this time around, but these SYS games are getting so hard every week. I can hardly score well lately & I love the Christmas theme so much 😕. Any advice?

The Catalina Wine Mixer 😺🍷
  • eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    i was enjoying my time in 2nd place for the past day or so, just checked back in and i’ve been bumped to 5th, with 1-3 being tb’s with votes over 600 each already... sigh
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,186 Posts

I don’t even know anymore.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    78 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 681 Posts

Did I waste my dye on this dress? I'm doing terrible as always ☹️
  • kitcat17kitcat17 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My 1st big scores 😍

The Catalina Wine Mixer 😺🍷