🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 8-12.

I play on iOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I don’t know what to do, feels like I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work for me 😭
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @emmaisson Your looks are absolutely gorgeous ❤ the votes are clearly so rabdom with the new system 😞
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

girl chill🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2020

I really like the hair! Wasn’t the biggest fan initially but it is probably one of the prettiest hairs with detailed curls that frames the face nicely and the “dandruff snow” is subtle enough for me to pretend it is not there. 

My best looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Wanted to share my looks as these are highest scores I’ve ever gotten (aware theyre rigged but still) also I’m not great at the collages so sorry they’re not perfect 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ViennaKKH It is! You’re first right?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I think this earnable hair is stunning, I’m so use to getting the same different variations of long hair with slight curls but this one is completely different from what glu usually designs! I can see myself wearing this all the time! 😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Getting decent scores for once. Have been fighting a TB for 1st place, currently in 1st 🙏

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I love the earnable hair but I haven’t scored over 30 this whole event and I’m not submitting a bunch of extra tickets to get it unfortunately. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi~ Where's the triple threat offer? I've seen it a few days ago...but I couldn't find it anywhere  in the banner now... Help 😅
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Highest score in this SYS...yay🎉
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    The hair is so pretty but I don’t like the glitter at all
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Hi~ Where's the triple threat offer? I've seen it a few days ago...but I couldn't find it anywhere  in the banner now... Help 😅
    @Syndra x the TT offer is only available for the first 2 days of SYS. It’s not available anymore 
    Platform: iOS
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Does anyone know when will these eyes be available for diamonds? They are from a vip event back in may

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    CleoKKH said:
    Does anyone know when will these eyes be available for diamonds? They are from a vip event back in may

They should be available for purchase after the May update in 2021
    Edit: something that I’ve learned after awhile is that items will become available for purchase a year after their release.
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Those are the highest scores for me this weekend........ This game is a joke. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    aww, try not to feel bad. These scores are crazy.
    I  haven't broken 40.   (((hugs)))
    Did you have a nice Christmas/are you looking forward to New Years Eve?  we have a traditional bacon, black eyed peas and collared greens meal for good luck, health, and fortune for the New Year.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:

i'm in a dilemma. should i use an extra ticket for hair or not? i need to score 50 with my 14th ticket to get them, but it's not going to happen
    AGREE - go for hair, they look nice on your doll
    LIKE - save an extra for future ts items
    thanks, dolls <3 i decided not to chase the hair
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I hate it here. Looks 9 to 13 didn't do very well either. I have no chance at the earnable hair...

Should I even submit my last ticket? I might have a chance at some dye from a bronze box if I do, or I could give up and level down. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I missed a ticket... but I’m not super mad... the game is slowly fading for me.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

I’m over the new sys. Didn’t even make the last earnable🤡 guess I got chosen this week for bad scores even tho I’m on theme🤷🏻‍♀️ Unfortunate because I really liked the ts dress:(
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh so rude I was in first for most of the weekend. I thought this group was being chill!

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

For some reason I can not leave the 40s 😩
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I really wanted the ts dress and was willing to submit a few extra tickets only if it actually seemed achievable. I’ve been scoring decently and have been fairly close to them but sadly not anymore. I’ve been knocked down to 7th so there’s no point even thinking about getting the dress now ☹️ I’ll still wait to submit my last look and hopefully I can at least get the hair accessory 
    9-13

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I tried *** everything. Nothing worked. This game is slowly dying. Not gonna submit any tickets cause I don’t even care. 👌🏻 Great job, Glu. Well done.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    So i commented here that i was doing good in this sys after a longgggg time and now i am getting low scores🤣🤣🤣 wow okay i am no longer getting the dandruff hair
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Dandruff but make it festive:

I’d actually really love this hair if it wasn’t for my doll seriously needing a bottle of head & shoulders. Maybe eventually we’ll get a hair accessory like a beret or something to cover it up!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
     I love the hair and the dress 🥂 If I was getting these kind of scores from the start I’d be No1 in my group. 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS