🗳️🎄🕯️SYS - 12/24/20 - Under The Mistletoe! (Kicking off our Holiday Weekend)🦌🎅

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I won't be getting the hair but that's fine because I like the hair I got with diamonds better along with the hair from the professional event. I also don't have to worry about ending up in gold level. Feel free to get rid of this SYS level system. In the old one, I might have had a chance at getting the TS dress if it was in the top 5.
    Platform: Android

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    anyone spot a diamond in voting boot recently?
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    fibixx said:
    anyone spot a diamond in voting boot recently?
    I got one two days ago.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    CleoKKH said:
    Does anyone know when will these eyes be available for diamonds? They are from a vip event back in may

They should be available for purchase after the May update in 2021
    Edit: something that I’ve learned after awhile is that items will become available for purchase a year after their release.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll have to wait to get them 😩
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Everytime I get happy in this game, something happens...
    There's a few TB and everytime I get to 3rd o 4th place, a few minutes later I'm 10th 💩 

My fav looks 😊
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited December 2020

I’m not submitting my last 2 tickets because this is exactly where I want to be 😊 my top 4 are TBs in the thousands so there’s no point trying to compete

edit: top 6 are TBs who are currently ranging from 909 to 1451 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

bye i never scored so bad 😭😭😭 in the last one i be like what's the point if i'm barely reaching 30 points
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

not even getting the dandruff hair because my looks have been doing **** since going up to silver |||
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Looks 5 - 14

Tbh I didn’t think I would make it to the hair

Edit: I forgot to add one of my looks so there’s only 13 here 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Well, I was hoping to get the purse but it wont be happening... its a bloodbath of ticket buyers. I dont know if I regret being in gold or not. Sometimes I think about leveling down but theres ticket buyers in all style levels! 

iOS Player
    Pretty 😍

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I'd been in 1st place and really wanted the dress so I thought I'd play it safe and repeat my highest scoring looks... nope instead I ended up with my lowest score this SYS!!!

Also bummed that I spent my new dyes on this look that I thought was so cute but I guess the voters have spoken 🤷‍♀️

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    So I’m not getting the TS dress which is great because it’s the first dress I’ve liked in ages and it’ll definitely be useful :))) definitely levelling down from gold this week. Ugh 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😬 the last few mins always give me anxiety especially when I submit my last ticket last min 😬
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    High, low, and fav this week. I submitted the equivalent of a TT, and I was surprised to be first all weekend. My group was pretty chill. I’m not feeling the next SYS, and I’ll be in gold for the first time, so get ready for some crazy looks from me. 😅 I hope next weekend’s is cute so I can get rid of some of the tickets and stop caring for real.
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    So I was busy the past few days and didn’t check the forum but was submitting per Kim’s call the sweaters, jumpers and shawls and oh my did I bomb!!! I got my lowest score ever - a 19! These were my lowest scores ever 😂. I just barely reached the dyes with my last look. Should’ve guessed it defaulted to gowns!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    it isn’t possible to arrive 7th with an average of 52 per look. I had a lucky weekend, I finished with 719 points (my best result since forever I think) and now I see I don’t even win the dress because in gold I there are always at least 10 tbs. I’m so disappointed with this new system and that fake votes. Even if I was happy with my high votes I know they are fake. It isn’t possibile, I had fourteen looks with 49-56 votes and other players can’t even reach a 30 for all the weekend. (last weekend was my turn for the low votes)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I finished 16th (and I’m annoyed because I wanted that hair accessory 🥺🥲 and I got dyes in my box) but I see I should be in gold but I got pop up that I will be in silver 3 next. Is this a glitch?

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Scored pretty good this SYS. These ombré ponytails were very useful, especially pink one! 💚
    Really pleased with my scores for looks 13 and 14, but I think they're automatic. 

Got 20th place. Would've loved anything from the bottom row (esp that orange clutch to go with the yellow earnable dress) , but the bag isn't bad at all!

💛🍊🧡

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Came in 11th so thankfully I won’t be leveling up, but unfortunately I made a bad pick for my silver box 😭
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Dont hate me but i had to submit 3 extra tickets bc i rlly wanted the dress 😥, im very happy but it sucks that i couldnt resist giving money to Glu :c

I finished 5th place, omg I'm pleasantly suprised! ❤

Bad News: I leveled up to Silver III 😫

PS: I feel bad for everyone who had really high scores on their games and didn't get the prizes💩
    Old SYS please!
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited December 2020
     Can anyone tell me the difference between gold(bronze?) and silver boxes? Do they contain different items?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ended up in 10th place and got this dress! How about you guys? 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got this hair in my silver box, i don’t really like it 😩.
    (Oh yeah I had a good palette, forgot to screenshot it)

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lmao this is so rigged. I decided to last minute use my TT but lost track of time and put these outfits together with seconds to spare (as you can tell) and these were the BEST SCORES I GOT ALL SYS. So sad I couldn’t break 50 for actual outfits I spent time on but these are worth it apparently 😬😬😬

Platform: iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoaaaaa!!! Look at how high the scores got in the top spots; that’s crazy! I wonder how much they had to spend to get that? Kind of sad

I successfully leveled down and got 40 k-stars!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Another hairstyle from my silver box. I wish I had gotten the hair with the beret but it wasn't an option again.
    Platform: Android