🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

11314151719

Comments

  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    brenhin said:
    @ashleyl23@Amy136602 @uglyjackie
    the way we look cute pls 💅🏼



    the way the hair looks cute in all black outfits!
    hardly on the forum
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

    Had a lot of fun with this theme! I really liked the prizes but I had a few TBs, lost a ticket, and gave up. Ended up in 10th and got hair I’ll never use 😢
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 350 Posts
    pls detective jhabs? what’s so funny?
    @jhabs
    hardly on the forum
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,322 Posts
    omg yes I won a dumb pair of boring shoes bc I’m in gold 💖💖💖💖💖

    (Please please please bring back the old sys glu)
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

    @jhabs say it with your chest lol?
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited January 4


    If it works for me, I can't throw it away. 🤷🏾‍♀️


    My cousin and I right now. 

  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,766 Posts
    @melisaasprilla all those rainbow-colored ball gowns are so visually satisfying! 🌈 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @melisaasprilla all those rainbow-colored ball gowns are so visually satisfying! 🌈 
    @Rikk Thanks for your good vibes 🥳🤗 I never thought I would go back to 1 place with my 14 tickets and surpass the buyers in my group.  I am happy.☺
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

    my besties pls 😩✋🏽 @thatgalbia @uglyjackie
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I know I don’t have to defend myself, but both my partner and I have good paying jobs, but can’t go out and travel like we used to. This is my source of entertainment and stress relief. 🤷‍♀️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Rikk said:
    naeusts said:
    I see a LOT of dolls winning first place in Gold level.... PLEASE tell us what's the secret.... its a major ticket buying? Starting the event late? 🤔
    Your instinct is correct @naeusts; just lots of extra tickets. If we had the old SYS, we could give style tips and it might help someone win first, but in this style level version, it just always goes to the person willing to spend the most
    Oh babe, I was really hoping for some good tips, I already tryed start the event late and worked a few times but not anymore... the Gold prizes always look so unreachenable in here that a spirkle of hope appear in me so I asked, but since this subject its like a tabu in here I might just well just play to win my free stuff anyway 😁 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited January 4

    landed in a “chill” group and the top only had 851. I was also lucky to score really well. 💕 i did submit one extra for the bag, though. 🙈
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    naeusts said:
    Rikk said:
    naeusts said:
    I see a LOT of dolls winning first place in Gold level.... PLEASE tell us what's the secret.... its a major ticket buying? Starting the event late? 🤔
    Your instinct is correct @naeusts; just lots of extra tickets. If we had the old SYS, we could give style tips and it might help someone win first, but in this style level version, it just always goes to the person willing to spend the most
    Oh babe, I was really hoping for some good tips, I already tryed start the event late and worked a few times but not anymore... the Gold prizes always look so unreachenable in here that a spirkle of hope appear in me so I asked, but since this subject its like a tabu in here I might just well just play to win my free stuff anyway 😁 
    I’ve gotten prizes with 0-3 extra tickets before, but not since moving up to gold. It’s a lot. I’m not buying tickets anymore, and I’m trying to level down to see how far I can get free, but it is definitely satisfying winning...not gonna lie. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    You’re allowed to spend your money how you want but people are also allowed to ask how much it takes to reach top prizes as it’s so unattainable for most of us. 
    Excessive ticket buying is why this sys is doing so well for glu and why they won’t change it. So many of us hate the new system and so when we see the people propping it up of course we want to ask how and why etc. It’s about transparency, something glu are terrible at.

    When I see players post their top place top tier prizes I don’t think ‘well done’ anymore. I think ‘it’s because of you that we continue to have this horrible system’ I know that’s probably unfair but it’s how I feel. I’ve bought tickets before so I’m to blame as well but lately it feels like you have to be willing to spend a lot to guarantee a win which puts most players off. Those buying triple threat or 1 ticket to reach last earnable aren’t coming close to the players ending on 1000+ points every single time. Before it felt like all ticket buying was contributing to how unfair the system was but now it really seems like there are ticket buyers and then there are TICKET BUYERS who are submitting 10+ extra looks every time and it’s killing the game for a lot of people. 

    Ticket buying is a legit tool offered by glu and it is what it is but don’t come for free players and make them feel like you’re doing them a favour by financing glu - free players watch videos and contribute through other ways so you’re not singlehandedly propping glu up; just keeping the current sys system what it is, 

    I honestly think the only way the situation can be saved is by introducing a 14 ticket submission cap where only best 14 scores count. People would still buy tickets to up their scores but free players gave good chance too. This new system sucks so so much for so many players 
    what happened to blaming glu and not the players? 🤔
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    naeusts said:
    Rikk said:
    naeusts said:
    I see a LOT of dolls winning first place in Gold level.... PLEASE tell us what's the secret.... its a major ticket buying? Starting the event late? 🤔
    Your instinct is correct @naeusts; just lots of extra tickets. If we had the old SYS, we could give style tips and it might help someone win first, but in this style level version, it just always goes to the person willing to spend the most
    Oh babe, I was really hoping for some good tips, I already tryed start the event late and worked a few times but not anymore... the Gold prizes always look so unreachenable in here that a spirkle of hope appear in me so I asked, but since this subject its like a tabu in here I might just well just play to win my free stuff anyway 😁 
    I’ve gotten prizes with 0-3 extra tickets before, but not since moving up to gold. It’s a lot. I’m not buying tickets anymore, and I’m trying to level down to see how far I can get free, but it is definitely satisfying winning...not gonna lie. 
    Yeahhh, me too!
    I never level up to gold which was the reason I asked in the first place. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,545 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I was doing a more colorful eyemakeup for my looks and my niece told me that my doll looks like James Charles. And I am shooketh because my 6 yo niece know who James Charles is. 😹 
    I love him so much. His pallet is amazing! We have 3 of them in the house lol. His pallet and a few of Jeffree Star's pallets are my obsession.
    Pls i hope you see all the things Jeffree Star has done to so many people, including POC’s. It’s remarkable that people still support him. He’s trifling and disgusting.

    Oh I definitely don't support him anymore since everything came out. Racist people are ones I can't stand. I just won't throw them out since they were so expensive. I love makeup so after the truth came out I changed to buying James Charles items and Too Faced. 🙂 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I think @Ohemilie made a good point by saying that seeing the higher level prizes isn't as fun anymore because the majority of the time it means they were bought and not the best at styling. When I first joined the forum I was in awe of all you beautiful dolls winning prizes every week while I was building my closet, but now it's just underwhelming seeing the prizes styled because of the lack of genuine competition. Of course if someone doesn't like it, they can always just scroll on by, so I'm not trying to say that people shouldn't post their prizes! It's just too bad that a game about fashion isn't about fashion anymore, and that's on Glu, not individual players! I think the most important thing is to take care of yourself, so if you're a free player who gets down about never winning top prizes, maybe try staying off the thread once SYS has ended? Put your mental health first 🙂
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,352 Posts
    edited July 28
    ✨iOS ✨
    Instagram: ashleym.kkh
  • JJWhitelyJJWhitely Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am not fan of this new tier way at all it's so difficult to get anything! I have been lucky this time and one the cute dress. 

    I tried to style it I hope it's Ok! 
    I'm so annoyed how hard it is to win good items now but I'm so happy I come lucky today
  • JJWhitelyJJWhitely Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I was doing a more colorful eyemakeup for my looks and my niece told me that my doll looks like James Charles. And I am shooketh because my 6 yo niece know who James Charles is. 😹 
    I love him so much. His pallet is amazing! We have 3 of them in the house lol. His pallet and a few of Jeffree Star's pallets are my obsession.
    Pls i hope you see all the things Jeffree Star has done to so many people, including POC’s. It’s remarkable that people still support him. He’s trifling and disgusting.

    Oh I definitely don't support him anymore since everything came out. Racist people are ones I can't stand. I just won't throw them out since they were so expensive. I love makeup so after the truth came out I changed to buying James Charles items and Too Faced. 🙂 
    I don't like problem especially beauty community drama but two faced are not any better 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I liked the theme and the different sys backgrounds we’ve had recently.  After missing a ticket I took it easy and leveled down ending in 25th place. My low, high and 2 fave looks.


  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Ohemilie said:
    You’re allowed to spend your money how you want but people are also allowed to ask how much it takes to reach top prizes as it’s so unattainable for most of us. 
    Excessive ticket buying is why this sys is doing so well for glu and why they won’t change it. So many of us hate the new system and so when we see the people propping it up of course we want to ask how and why etc. It’s about transparency, something glu are terrible at.

    When I see players post their top place top tier prizes I don’t think ‘well done’ anymore. I think ‘it’s because of you that we continue to have this horrible system’ I know that’s probably unfair but it’s how I feel. I’ve bought tickets before so I’m to blame as well but lately it feels like you have to be willing to spend a lot to guarantee a win which puts most players off. Those buying triple threat or 1 ticket to reach last earnable aren’t coming close to the players ending on 1000+ points every single time. Before it felt like all ticket buying was contributing to how unfair the system was but now it really seems like there are ticket buyers and then there are TICKET BUYERS who are submitting 10+ extra looks every time and it’s killing the game for a lot of people. 

    Ticket buying is a legit tool offered by glu and it is what it is but don’t come for free players and make them feel like you’re doing them a favour by financing glu - free players watch videos and contribute through other ways so you’re not singlehandedly propping glu up; just keeping the current sys system what it is, 

    I honestly think the only way the situation can be saved is by introducing a 14 ticket submission cap where only best 14 scores count. People would still buy tickets to up their scores but free players gave good chance too. This new system sucks so so much for so many players 
    what happened to blaming glu and not the players? 🤔
    I don’t feel like she’s necessarily “blaming” players in this. I mean we have had this update for a minute now and the truth of the matter is the excessive ticket buying is contributing a huge part in to why the game is no longer fun for a lot of people, and you can’t put that solely on Glu because they’re not the ones excessively buying the tickets. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,545 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @chocolatedrop98🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ummm did we forget glu doesn’t cap the votes and introduced the triple threat 😬 not to mention bots and them copying players looks to the voting booth as well as rigging the votes 🙃 but yeah glu isn’t totally pushing ppl toward buying 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,806 Posts
    It's been a while since I've taken the time to post my looks, but this theme was super fun. I wish I'd had more time to put a little more thought into some of my outfits.. most of them were rushed, but i was still fairly proud of them. I've been loving the looks you all have posted, too.






    I wanted second for the dress (silver 2), but accidentally ended up in first.. then the girl i passed for 1st put in a couple more looks to win back 1st, which is more than fine, but i thought it was funny for 2 drops of gold and 4 stars.. 
    I have a love/hate relationship with this new sys.. i wish there was a way to make everyone happy. I don't know if there is a way. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 71/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

  • Monica LMonica L New Member Registered Users 696 Posts
    Ever since the two SYS a week model I have pretty much given up trying to complete the events. It’s just too much to keep up with (didn’t try to make a KUWTK pun...). I used to be a daily player for YEARS!!!!

    Needless to say, this weekend my score was 343 and I managed to score 8th in my super bronze group. The highest score was 548, so I guess no one made it to the final earnable in my group? I didn’t start the event late, I just didn’t have the motivation to put together outfits that scored 30-40 points (if that) so I missed about 5 tickets. 

    I guess I’m just here to provide some feedback for Glu because it seems like they are trying to keep the game going, but for me the new formula is not encouraging me to interact with the game more. Instead I am losing interest, because it’s just too much effort to come up with 28 themed outfits a week to earn a pair of shoes, and as a result I’m not opening the app as often as I used to. Which for Glu means, their ads aren’t even reaching me and I have always been one to spend money on or through this game if it tickled my fancy.  

    Just curious if any other “daily players” or longtime players are also losing their SYS mojo because two events a week is a buzz kill? 


    iOS Doll 

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.