🗳️☕SYS - 12/31/20 - Wonderland Tea Party🍰💐

1131415161719Next

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @jhabs the irony of you saying “love the hypocrisy of this forum” when you get your panties in a twist anytime anyone lol’s YOUR posts. not to mention you trying to come at us for “immediately assuming” anything when YOU are always the quickest to assume everyone on the forum is a hacker if they crop their photos or have a lot of energy ??? Maybe you didn’t pick up the tone of her message, but it came off as super shady, she knows how people got these prizes.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @jhabs the irony of you saying “love the hypocrisy of this forum” when you get your panties in a twist anytime anyone lol’s YOUR posts. not to mention you trying to come at us for “immediately assuming” anything when YOU are always the quickest to assume everyone on the forum is a hacker if they crop their photos or have a lot of energy ??? Maybe you didn’t pick up the tone of her message, but it came off as super shady, she knows how people got these prizes.
    PLS- the way you spilled ☕️ 
    edit: pls typo I forgot “the”
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• mschocalatedropmschocalatedrop Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2021

no lies detected 🕵🏾‍♀️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Please another LOL, i won’t get a response back till next week 😩🤚🏽
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Once again guys, it wasnt a shady question and I'm sorry if felt like it was. Maybe I used the wrong words and expressions that for me as a brazilian is normal. But think what you want, I said sorry like five times if I offended someone for asking a simple question but if you still want assume something else, well...... 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Funny thing that one girl answerd like super polite, aparently she didnt felt attacked or something. But I dont blame you guys for feeling like this because aparently this subject is super delicate in here.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @naeusts there was nothing wrong with your question, doll! The answer is there really isn’t a secret. You either buy tickets or you get extremely lucky in a lower level group with no ticket buyers, but you miss out on gold prize. Starting late used to be a thing but not anymore because now you are assigned to a group immediately instead of when there are thirty people in it. It could still work to a degree with some luck, but it’s now more likely you will be in a group with people who have more (probably one in most cases) free tickets than you but their group wasn’t full yet.
    iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @naeusts I didn't see it as an attack either, heck I even thought you were being a lil playful when you asked that question. Idk if it's only me bc I'm kind of the clown in the friends group but I thought you were being polite w a touch of playful
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @naeusts here’s my top 3 in gold right now. It’s still early, but so far it’s chill. So eventually, you might get lucky in gold too?

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @iamkoko YASS! And you were the one who answerd me earlier! Your group looks like a dream!!!! Please tell us your secret!!!! 😂😂😂 I know the 2 ways that @AliBryant pointed but starting late is not working anymore....
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @iamkoko YASS! And you were the one who answerd me earlier! Your group looks like a dream!!!! Please tell us your secret!!!! 😂😂😂 I know the 2 ways that @AliBryant pointed but starting late is not working anymore....
    I really don’t know haha. This is my third SYS in Gold, but I haven’t seen any of the crazy TBs that others have posted. I think people are slowly giving up. I’m not submitting extra tickets this time around, and it seems like others aren’t really either. Hopefully like some others have said, eventually everything will level out and people will calm down. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Garsh, @Rikk! That is so sweet! Thank you!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted