🗳️💃 SYS - 1/07/21 - Disco Fever!🍹💃

1151618202123

Comments

  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    ehh so besides the fact that the game sucks now even the forum kinda sucks too because it’s filled with ignorant people who don’t understand what culture appropriating mean and don’t wanna listen. but I also kinda wish that a lot of people had the same energy when it comes to other races! someone here is only vocal when its her race and kinda racist towards other races and she gets away with it 😒😒😒
    racism is wrong towards any and all races!!
     I mean if people want to speak up for when their culture is being appropriated they can. 

    It’s not @therealChar or anyone else’s job to be the gate keeper of appropriation for all races. Black women can’t save everyone. & I don’t think that’s a realistic expectation. 😊

    & tbh you probably could’ve messaged her this. It’s giving subliminal and that’s not cute. 
    don’t twist my words hun! I NEVER said people can’t speak up when their culture is being appropriated. I said it’s great and wish that more people would speak up when other cultures are being appropriated or made fun of too. because the ones that were speaking up weren’t all black and it’s great and wish everyone had the same energy no matter what their race is because racism is wrong no matter what. I never said char should be the gate keeper of appropriation for all races, I just called her out for being a racist herself which is shocking to me because someone who’s so vocal about racism should know better than to say insensitive things about other races. I don’t wanna dm anyone and I don’t care about what’s cute or not. don’t try to twist my words.
    I didn’t twist your words... I said OTHER PEOPLE can speak when their culture is being appropriated. It is not chars duty like you are implying. 

     Is it realistic to think someone who is black should be the first to speak on when let’s say some other race is being appropriated?

    Don’t get me wrong. I don’t condone appropriating for any race. But it is more than just one persons responsibility to educate. And I’m pretty sure @therealchar and others have spoken up about kimonos (sorry don’t know the proper term) and etc in the past. Another example were the eyes with the low lids. I’m sure char was vocal. 

    There have been times when @therealChar has supported other races. 

    I don’t think char has been insensitive at all or racist by speaking up primarily for her race but if that’s how you feel say it with your chest.

     Don’t be passive. If it moved you enough to type a paragraph, you should’ve at least dm’d her & had a proper convo about it. 

    You probably would’ve been enlightened after the fact. 

     I have been insensitive the one time with the eyes but that's my own ignorance for not knowing.i learned from it and grew and be sure to be more educated on the matter enough to call it out if I see anything.  But I feel ya on this alot of people put the pressure of speaking up about everything having to do with other races on black people to speak up about when literally most of these people on here can use their mouth too. I speak up alot for black people which makes alot of them uncomfortable.  I try to as vocal as I can about many things but I'm not the only one on this forum but they lack that same conviction for themselves when they always tell me I should speak up about everything 
    @therealChar no one said they want you to speak up about everything, just don’t be racist yourself when you know how hurtful this sh*t can be. also you’re speaking as if I’m uncomfortable with you speaking up about the black culture and stuff but I am mixed and can personally relate to what you’re saying. I hate it when I see white dolls using black hair just as much as you. but don’t go around and assume stuff just because of the skin colour of my doll and try to make me seem pressed or something.
    iOS player
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    iOS player
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited January 10
    @asalaxo to clarify no shade to char but I don’t know her. She is not my friend. YOUR COMMENT was not sitting well with me. 

    I’ve only been on this forum for 1 year (lmao jk like 6 months) so I can’t speak on whatever it is that was brought up. 

    Stay blessed. I’m simply supporting a fellow queen. 

    (I would love to be friends tho @therealChar wassaaaap? I have you in my game 😂) 

    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @asalaxo to clarify no shade to char but I don’t know her. She is not my friend. YOUR COMMENT was not sitting well with me. 

    I’ve only been on this forum for 1 year (lmao jk like 6 months) so I can’t speak on whatever it is that was brought up. 

    Stay blessed. I’m simply supporting a fellow queen. 

    (I would love to be friends tho @therealChar wassaaaap? I have you in my game 😂) 

    😍☺ love to be friends with u I always love having more forum ppl in game.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    lmao not you talking about hypocrisy 🤣🤣🤣 like I said I barely read the forum anymore and actually this is the first thread that I’ve read in monthhhhsss, it’s not that I don’t have the same energy I’m just never on the forum, yet here I am rn and I’m talking about racism but you don’t like it. you and I have never had any interactions before, I don’t go on about my day thinking about you and what you might be doing so get over yourself. since you’re here a lot you can see that people tagged me and I’m only responding to them. and also you call out people left and right, but now it’s so wrong that someone has called you out in the first place for being racist? okay 😂😂😂
    iOS player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    lmao not you talking about hypocrisy 🤣🤣🤣 like I said I barely read the forum anymore and actually this is the first thread that I’ve read in monthhhhsss, it’s not that I don’t have the same energy I’m just never on the forum, yet here I am rn and I’m talking about racism but you don’t like it. you and I have never had any interactions before, I don’t go on about my day thinking about you and what you might be doing so get over yourself. since you’re here a lot you can see that people tagged me and I’m only responding to them. and also you call out people left and right, but now it’s so wrong that someone has called you out in the first place for being racist? okay 😂😂😂
    No I'm not mad over me being called out great deflection though. I just find it funny you dont really have the same energy for others most times. 🤷🏽‍♀️ anyways that's the last of what I'm say to u
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 583 Posts
    @Amy136602 I know I already said that to you but your doll is so beautiful, I love every feature she has 😭💕
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 693 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Amy136602 I know I already said that to you but your doll is so beautiful, I love every feature she has 😭💕
    Thank you 🥺❤️ @livyx I really really appreciate it!!💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

    Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KathkkghKathkkgh New Member Registered Users 6 Posts
    Some of my best scoring looks. I have got really good scores this time, and just got the collection hair I’ve waited so long for it to come back and i have worn it since 😍😍
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 758 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    lmao not you talking about hypocrisy 🤣🤣🤣 like I said I barely read the forum anymore and actually this is the first thread that I’ve read in monthhhhsss, it’s not that I don’t have the same energy I’m just never on the forum, yet here I am rn and I’m talking about racism but you don’t like it. you and I have never had any interactions before, I don’t go on about my day thinking about you and what you might be doing so get over yourself. since you’re here a lot you can see that people tagged me and I’m only responding to them. and also you call out people left and right, but now it’s so wrong that someone has called you out in the first place for being racist? okay 😂😂😂
    No I'm not mad over me being called out great deflection though. I just find it funny you dont really have the same energy for others most times. 🤷🏽‍♀️ anyways that's the last of what I'm say to u
    well then excuse me for having better things to do than being on the forum 24/7 😂 
    iOS player
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,780 Posts
    My looks 5-12:



    Really like this theme!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • nayla9nayla9 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    Hi, long time lurker here. I just had to say something because I’m blasian and you’re being rude af and it’s offensive. Not only were you racist to Asians but now you’re trying to find excuses and faults in other people just to make yourself look better by twisting words and this is only doing more harm. People are just asking you to not to say racist things again about Asians but you’re trying to make it seem like they’re saying that to you because you’re black but it’s literally because you’re just racist. I’m gonna be praying for you because you need it 🙏🏾
  • eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    ik i’m only new here but..., finding out some of y’all that i used to think were intimidating and impressive are just racist bullies...

    madness luv 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 681 Posts

    Sorry for the huge photo!!  Is this on theme?  I’m in a close race between 3 or 4 and every vote counts lol

    agree - submit
    lol - wait for an unlock and use the weekend earnable dress
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    edited January 10
    nayla9 said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    Hi, long time lurker here. I just had to say something because I’m blasian and you’re being rude af and it’s offensive. Not only were you racist to Asians but now you’re trying to find excuses and faults in other people just to make yourself look better by twisting words and this is only doing more harm. People are just asking you to not to say racist things again about Asians but you’re trying to make it seem like they’re saying that to you because you’re black but it’s literally because you’re just racist. I’m gonna be praying for you because you need it 🙏🏾
    Look correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she apologize before it was brought up again? I don't think anyone likes to be reminded of their ignorance or mistakes that they have done no matter how long ago it was  (this isn't really an excuse and even tho I've never been someone to discriminate I was a trouble maker between 1st and 5th grade and I HATE when my mother brings up how many times she had to ground me) so I can understand why she may seem rude about it when people remind her of that. Of course I'm not Asian so I cannot accept the apologies that she issued and it's only up to Asian dolls whether or not they accept it bc they were the ones affected
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    but at the end of the day, we don’t know who is behind the dolls we see in the voting booth 
    A while ago, there was a user on this forum who had a white doll- profile pic was a white, blue eyed doll, blonde hair, everything. One day, they randomly switched to a black doll. I was super caught off guard- why was a white person suddenly using a black doll - but didn’t make any comment about it. It turns out that user was actually black IRL and finally felt confident to use a black doll. 

    The truth is we don’t know who is behind each doll. We have no way of knowing if a previously white doll is now using a black doll because the Afro was so beautiful that it inspired her to recreate her doll in her actual likeness. 
    I definitely agree white dolls shouldn’t be using black features and respecting and appreciating black culture does not mean we (non black dolls) can wear it ourselves.

    Another thing I think is important to keep in mind is that who we are on the forum/online in general is just a snippet of who we are as people IRL. I think it will be a better environment if we keep our comments focused on actions (like saying someone made a rude and tasteless comment) instead of saying someone IS rude and tasteless. 
  • nayla9nayla9 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    nayla9 said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    Hi, long time lurker here. I just had to say something because I’m blasian and you’re being rude af and it’s offensive. Not only were you racist to Asians but now you’re trying to find excuses and faults in other people just to make yourself look better by twisting words and this is only doing more harm. People are just asking you to not to say racist things again about Asians but you’re trying to make it seem like they’re saying that to you because you’re black but it’s literally because you’re just racist. I’m gonna be praying for you because you need it 🙏🏾
    Look correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she apologize before it was brought up again? I don't think anyone likes to be reminded of their ignorance or mistakes that they have done no matter how long ago it was  (this isn't really an excuse and even tho I've never been someone to discriminate I was a trouble maker between 1st and 5th grade and I HATE when my mother brings up how many times she had to ground me) so I can understand why she may seem rude about it when people remind her of that. Of course I'm not Asian so I cannot accept the apologies that she issued and it's only up to Asian dolls whether or not they accept it bc they were the ones affected
    That’s still not an excuse to be racist and then be rude about it. She’s not different than anyone else that she’s called out herself.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    The main point is, please do not use kinky curly styles when it is beneficial to you. If you have a kinky texture and are fair skinned or whatever the hell this does not apply to you. 

    Now this forum is dead af any but let’s continue with the looks please.
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 23 Posts
    Well... These scores are embarassing for me. Are these looks that horrible? As someone who ALWAYS managed to stay at least in top 5 TS even as a free player, I honestly cant understand why I havent reached one single 40. 😭😭😭😭 And i love that TS coat so much 😢


  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    nayla9 said:
    KkhElena said:
    nayla9 said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    Hi, long time lurker here. I just had to say something because I’m blasian and you’re being rude af and it’s offensive. Not only were you racist to Asians but now you’re trying to find excuses and faults in other people just to make yourself look better by twisting words and this is only doing more harm. People are just asking you to not to say racist things again about Asians but you’re trying to make it seem like they’re saying that to you because you’re black but it’s literally because you’re just racist. I’m gonna be praying for you because you need it 🙏🏾
    Look correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she apologize before it was brought up again? I don't think anyone likes to be reminded of their ignorance or mistakes that they have done no matter how long ago it was  (this isn't really an excuse and even tho I've never been someone to discriminate I was a trouble maker between 1st and 5th grade and I HATE when my mother brings up how many times she had to ground me) so I can understand why she may seem rude about it when people remind her of that. Of course I'm not Asian so I cannot accept the apologies that she issued and it's only up to Asian dolls whether or not they accept it bc they were the ones affected
    That’s still not an excuse to be racist and then be rude about it. She’s not different than anyone else that she’s called out herself.
    But how was she racist afterwards? And again where am I excusing her? I simply said (still a bit unsure) that she apologized before and even here on this thread i think and that nobody should feel like they need to accept the apology if they didn't want to. I've been discriminated myself for features that I could not change at all and the worse thing is I wasn't even aware of it so I do understand when someone else is being discriminated for features that you mainly see in a specific race. If u were affected by it and decided that you do not want to accept the apology it's fine
  • eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 140 Posts

    my looks 1-10
    my group is super dead, apart from the tb who is way out ahead in first by over 600 points... good to know she sees me as such a threat in second place, i guess 
    i love 70s style, and just upgraded my doll so i spent a fair bit of kstars this week, but, with cute new tattoos, new hair, new clothes, etc. who am i to complain.
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    @samanthakkh Don't bring up past interactions to guilt me. Being nice to someone or someone being nice to you doesn't mean you can't criticize any of their actions, especially when those actions are harmful. Us being friendly months ago does not, and never will, mean that I can't speak up when you're offending me. And I called you out publicly because you posted publicly so I dunno why you're so pressed over that tbh?,,
    Also, I've come a very long way since the person I was a few months ago and I've learned I don't have to roll over and take/passively agree w sh!t (in this case micro-aggressions) just because it's my family & friends doing it. Y'all don't get free passes to be ignorant.
    You have over-stepped multiple friendship breaking boundaries:
    1) Inserted yourself into a conversation you obviously know nothing about and attempted to tell us how to feel about it.
    2) You low-key tried to give non-black people "permission" to commit digital blackface???
    3) You've been completely unwilling to handle this maturely, and honestly that's why you're getting the responses you're getting. You couldn't even hear what @chocolatedrop98 was saying without being snarky about it. In fact, imma just say it, your entire reply to that beautiful post felt like you were just using it to shade the rest of us. You didn't take in a single word they said and it's painfully obvious imo,,,


    😸re-posted because the first one went for review after i edited a typo😸 
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 501 Posts
    Oof.


    Android - Level 37 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Add me on: facebook.com/annika.romaki26
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    nayla9 said:
    KkhElena said:
    nayla9 said:
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo it probably is a misunderstanding. I just hope the next time if someone does something that is offensive you call it out in that moment so they learn from it. 

    Instead of bringing it up weeks later passively. ESP if they already apologized? 

    I insisted a DM since it was only your post that seemed like it was specifically for her. 

    But I’m over this convo I just needed to interject because it wasn’t sitting right with me. You have a great day and be blessed 
    yet everyone here brings up stuff not only from weeks ago but years ago! but obviously it’s not cool when it’s something your friend had said lol.
    also she never apologised about the eyes till this thread, she just apologised about the traditional Chinese outfit before. and I don’t think you have to be educated about another culture to know that it’s not okay to say their eye shape looks high.
    but okay you have a good day too 😁
    I wish you had the same energy for other people on here as u do for me cause when miss Samantha was going wild with her ignorance didnt hear a peep out of you 🤣 but ok love.
    @therealChar I’m not as active on the forum as you and please don’t twist my words, that’s lame and it still doesn’t change what you did. the only reason I’m talking about it rn because people keep replying to it.
    No one twists your words your just a hypocrite and dont have the same energy for other people. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I get it you dont like me and it's fine. Just know it's never gonna make me stop talking about black people and regardless of my ignorance which u feel the need to constantly bring up and claim I should of known better that's not for u to make plenty of things people be ignorant to and life is about learning. 😬 
    Hi, long time lurker here. I just had to say something because I’m blasian and you’re being rude af and it’s offensive. Not only were you racist to Asians but now you’re trying to find excuses and faults in other people just to make yourself look better by twisting words and this is only doing more harm. People are just asking you to not to say racist things again about Asians but you’re trying to make it seem like they’re saying that to you because you’re black but it’s literally because you’re just racist. I’m gonna be praying for you because you need it 🙏🏾
    Look correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she apologize before it was brought up again? I don't think anyone likes to be reminded of their ignorance or mistakes that they have done no matter how long ago it was  (this isn't really an excuse and even tho I've never been someone to discriminate I was a trouble maker between 1st and 5th grade and I HATE when my mother brings up how many times she had to ground me) so I can understand why she may seem rude about it when people remind her of that. Of course I'm not Asian so I cannot accept the apologies that she issued and it's only up to Asian dolls whether or not they accept it bc they were the ones affected
    That’s still not an excuse to be racist and then be rude about it. She’s not different than anyone else that she’s called out herself.
    But how was she racist afterwards? And again where am I excusing her? I simply said (still a bit unsure) that she apologized before and even here on this thread i think and that nobody should feel like they need to accept the apology if they didn't want to. I've been discriminated myself for features that I could not change at all and the worse thing is I wasn't even aware of it so I do understand when someone else is being discriminated for features that you mainly see in a specific race. If u were affected by it and decided that you do not want to accept the apology it's fine
    That's perfectly fine if she doesn't like my apology. I can only do better and learn from things I'm ignorant about. And no I did not make any excuses I never once said what I said was right and literally no one gave me a slide for my remark. I apologized learned why I was wrong and haven't said it again and try to be more vocal about being better. The only thing I said was I wasn't gonna stop taking about black appropriation and my past ignorance doesn't invalid what I been saying about black hair styles. 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I’ve tried everything to break 50, only got one look that reached 50 and I’m so sad cause I love this theme😭 just gonna start to play less and less until we get some answers and improvements.
    iOS user! 
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    As an Asian person some of these comments y'all are throwing around are a little stinky.

    Let me preface this by saying I know that I am not a representative of the entire continent of Asia and yes I am fully aware that just because *I* feel a way does not mean *everyone* else will. 

    Were Chars comments about the eyes distasteful? Yes. Did she apologize? Yes. Whether or not you want to accept her apology is up to you. Although if you're not Asian it's kind of weird for you to decide whether or not you accept it. 

    I think it's really Sus that some of y'all keep bringing it up now and every time the Q and A panel starts about non-Black dolls using Black features. It especially seems to increase when Char posts. I've seen a lot of comments in the vein of "well she's a racist even when she's talking about her Black experiences so maybe she shouldn't be racist because of that comment." (This is obviously paraphrasing.)

    She apologized for her ignorant comment and since then I haven't seen her say anything else derogatory, which are literally the great first steps we want everyone to go through when they are "called out" and y'all keep dragging up this instance for what? Where do you wanna go from here? Is she supposed to preface every single comment with: Hey I said something ignorant, here's my apology now onto what I am here to comment about?????

    NGL, the way some of y'all keep dragging this up does not feel genuine and very opportunistic *to me*. I think some of y'all rely way too heavily on your imagined Black Avengers. It is not their job to comment and correct on every single racial injustice, especially ones that involve other races. 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!