🗳️🔁Weekday SYS 1/11/21 - Fit & Fabulous🥊🚴‍♀️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks. Didn’t reach the jacket but I’m ok with that, only really liked the leggings 😃

I play on iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My last looks.

Somehow I got exactly enough votes for the jacket.

Not a fan, wish the jacket gave you abs or something, but let's see if I can keep my 2nd place for the gloves. 
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm trying to get a silver box and to do so I wanted a look with a 20-30 score range. I ended up getting more points for this look than for some of my serious ones.

It's so messed up that people with intentionally bad outfits can get more votes than someone's good on-theme outfit. The algorithm literally decides you place, not your skill.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    With my last looks I got better scores, but I didn’t reached last earnable. Oh well..

I still can’t understand what’s happening, in past I always got 50+ and 49-50 was my lowest. 
    And now I never get 50. Glu please change points to get last earnable, because it’s really hard and sometimes not possible to get it. 
    iOS player 

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

Hi, is this hair worth the 25 diamonds? My hair has pink highlights irl so I want it but I am not sure... are there any other pink-highlight ponytails?

Agree - get it
    lol - not worth it

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Hi, is this hair worth the 25 diamonds? My hair has pink highlights irl so I want it but I am not sure... are there any other pink-highlight ponytails?

Agree - get it
    lol - not worth it

I've never seen this hair before.... and now I want it. So I would say definitely! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Are you kidding me?😭😭😭
    I have no luck🙄🤣
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This sys has not been kind to me lol I have enjoyed putting my looks together but the scores are so discouraging 😕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @katiekitty I think there are only two ponytail hairstyles with pink highlights in game so far. It is defo worth it for romantic themed SYSes this coming February. 

IOS Player 
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Just one more vote😭 I used to almost always get last earnable in old sys🙁

Agree - get it
    lol - not worth it

I think the other hairstyle TrashleyKKH posted is much better for pink highlights, the one you posted just looks like a split color hairstyle because the color goes too up imo. But it might be too neon for what you go for, this one is softer.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts

Here’s some looks that I thought deserved better scores 🥺🥴 glu has not been kind to me this month at all with votes
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited January 2021
    All of my looks were in the high 40s or 50s for the entire event and I've been in 2nd behind a TB the whole time. This morning I wake up and someone else has submitted tickets to get 2nd place, and then my last 2 looks were in the 30s. Here's my highest/favorite look and my lowest:

I know it sounds like a crazy conspiracy, but it seems like the person who bought tickets "secured" her place by buying it. Once she submitted bought tickets, my scores dropped. If they would have been in my typical 48-52 range, I could have still had a chance at 2nd. Instead they both scored a 35 within 3 minutes of submitting. Usually my looks were taking an hour.

@KalindaKing why can't there be more transparency with how SYS works? If we're all going off the deep end with conspiracy theories then let us know!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @lalana same! I suppose that a girl I've been battling for the 1st place with submitted extra tickets and my scores gradually started going down. From high 40s-50s to 30s 🤔

Even if she didn't submit, which is possible, it's still strange that my scores went down so rapidly 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Despite my scores decreasing towards the end, I enjoyed this SYS so much! It was fun coming up with different looks and getting somehow normal scores in return. It was my first gym-themed SYS, I hope we'll get different and creative themes like these from now on 

My looks 1-13 💚 

Love this neon yellow jacket ❄️🌤️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate ticket buyers and snipers so much!! I held 2nd place behind an excessive tb since the first look. I woke up at 9 am and was still in second. Ten minutes before it ended someone who was staying between 10-12th place submitted a few tickets to overtake 2nd place. I was 3rd when it ended, but we'll see when the 20 minutes are over. I doubt I'll use the gloves often, so I don't mind missing them, but it's the principle of it. I had mid 50s from my second look forward, so it sucks to score really well and miss out on the main item.

I decided not to submit my last ticket on my side game. If I did I would have reach the jacket (I was only 15 points away) but would have only won shoes and went to gold. I love the next earnables so I don't want to be in gold later today. I don't think I'll use the jacket very often and rather have a silver box. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 

Last look and didnt reach the last earnable for 2 points... 

Sometimes support will give you the last earnable if you're close to the points needed. It depends on how you talk to, but worth a shot.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    lalana said:
    All of my looks were in the high 40s or 50s for the entire event and I've been in 2nd behind a TB the whole time. This morning I wake up and someone else has submitted tickets to get 2nd place, and then my last 2 looks were in the 30s. Here's my highest/favorite look and my lowest:

I know it sounds like a crazy conspiracy, but it seems like the person who bought tickets "secured" her place by buying it. Once she submitted bought tickets, my scores dropped. If they would have been in my typical 48-52 range, I could have still had a chance at 2nd. Instead they both scored a 35 within 3 minutes of submitting. Usually my looks were taking an hour.

@KalindaKing why can't there be more transparency with how SYS works? If we're all going off the deep end with conspiracy theories then let us know!
    Same thing happened to me too. Looks 2-12 had all 50s and after someone sniped me for 2nd place, my last look got 44. 🙄 Must be nice to buy your placement in this game. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Decided to stay in Gold because I like the jeans top 😓 So I’ve submitted 1 extra ticket 😅 What a ridiculous system 😰 My last looks, ended 13th.

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    happy that I’m gonna be in sliver again 

Of course still not happy with this new sys overall tho, once again please change it back glu…and stop rigging our votes 😡
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    So happy I got the hair! Only 2 intense TB in this gold’ I used two left from TT bundle. Love the hair 🙏
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am not proud but i have to admit i had to submit an extra ticket to secure that i could stay in gold and maybe get a chance to the corset in the next SYS🤦‍♀️ Might be as well a very bad calculation on my side too, i hate that it is a gamble everytime😑
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    So happy I level down to Silver from gold 🥰. I came 19th place in gold🥲
    Scored 4th, so I only got the pants and shoes. 

But that's not too bad, they're sweet basic items.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I really loved this theme so much!! sadly i dont really like the prizes so i only submitted these looks to level down. but i liked my looks a lot!!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I ended 17th so I level down in silver 3. I would love whole outfit in next sys because top is cute, but now I don’t have a chance for it. I don’t like this new format even more. Just remove levels thing 🙄 and leave more prizes for more people ✌🏻
    iOS player 

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts