Positive vibes 😊✌️

ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Hi dolls,

I’ve made this thread because the forum is dead lately and I would like to bring positive vibes back here, maybe we can bring back the good energy, memories, etc 😊✨

Let’s take a moment for ourself and talk about appreciation. For what are you thankful for? 💕 No need bad energy or negative vibes or complaints here, that’s for the update thread 🙊 (bad humor I know). I know this game is no fun since Glu made a drastic change, but maybe this game helped you during a lonely time, or helped you escaped what’s happening in your life and you needed some distraction or just for fun. I don’t mean to forget the bad things that happened here on the forum, but I’ve thought maybe we can help each other to talk about to good things or send virtual hugs and to brighten up each other’s day

We can be thankful for anything else beside the game ofcourse, up to you what you like to share 😊

Maybe we can also talk about how we start playing this game, I would like to know everyone’s story so we can bring some good memories back 😁

Prev1

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Good thinking and thank you for starting that to bring some more positive energy✨✨
    I joined the Forum because i loved the community here after firstly observing it for a while. I loved the inspo here and looked like a friendly place☺️
    For me the game has been a fun and stylish distraction from what has been going on with ragards to pandemic. So i started playing during March-April i guess. We were at home all the time, nowhere to go and to dress up. So the game felt like playing with barbie dolls. I loved barbie dolls during my childhood and this was more of an adult version for that😊 The game gives you a world where you can easily see what’s right or wrong and you can achieve anything if you can complete a 5 star gig. 
    So, let’s keep the competition and atmosphere friendly as well🙏 I guess we all need more compassion during these times✨✨
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Thank you for starting this topic and sharing your story. It was very beautiful to read.

I started playing in 2014 when the game experienced a huge media hype. I was scrolling through my Tumblr feed and there was a meme of a girl sitting in a Starbucks. She was looking busy while staring at her phone and wearing sunglasses while her friend sitting on the other side of the table was taking a picture of her. When you zoomed in to the sunglasses of the busy looking girl you could see the reflection of her mobile screen and she was actually playing KKH. I found this meme very funny so I checked out the game and yeah I'm still playing it like a hundred years later. Ugh, kinda tragic when I think about it, but this game brought a lot of joy to me.

Unfortunately I can't find the meme anymore, but I found these gems in my KKH image archive and I think this is a good place to share them. Still cracking me up a bit.

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @IrisChanel I’ve started around the same time 😊
    Oh and yes Barbie dolls was also my favorite in my childhood and many years later I can still play but on my phone 🙊 My bf keeps saying : how old are you? Why do you play with dolls? 😂 But it’s actually so fun

@Cherrey oh wauw you’re a long time player ! How do you keep interested in this game? I’m wondering if I still be playing if everything gets back to normal. I love the story how you started with kkh 😊
    p.s. I miss your shows. When we were talking about bots I went back looking for it, it was so well done !
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Back in 2014 when the game came out I would play like 30 apps on my Kindle, so of course I had to try KKH because I love fashion games. The game used to look somewhat different back then...

I've been and on-n-off player ever since, mostly because I constantly had to restart after I lost access to my Facebook account lol. I recently got it back after years and that was so amazing. My level is low, but I unlocked so many practical things because I love doing offers and playing games temporarily for a good KKH reward as dumb as that may sound like.

I loved Barbie as a kid and my most prized possession was a magnetic dress up game. xD I still think about it, I miss it dearly. I really hope the game doesn't further deteriorate because it's the only one of its kind (despite Glu making like 10 knockoffs themselves). The fashion games are all really bad and not one of them even invested time in the story. I really hope I can play the game to max level and still enjoy it then. It's just a good mobile game that rewards investment in it.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    What a fantastic thread ! I love positive vibes 🙌🏻 I’m a O.G player (since the game launched) but have been a long time lurker on here for ages. 
    I live in the U.K where we’ve spent most of last year and the beginning of this year in a strict lock down. I can’t do my job from home so I’ve probably spent more time then I should playing KKH and coming on the forum. My boyfriend is an essential worker so I haven’t able to see him much so this game has been great to pull me through a lonely time.

here are some old school pics my of my doll - pre facial reconstruction: 

Here she is looking like an expensive 3rd wife circa now: post facial surgery: 

It’s been wonderful to see all your dolls on the forum 💜💜💜💜
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @ViennaKKH it’s something boys cannot understand😁 i sincerely hope there is a good gender balance at Glu Headquarters🤞 That would help them a lot to understand how and why we play this game☺️ 
    And @Romaki i am so happy to see fellow children-at-heart people🥰
    @YoMomma your doll always looks gorgeous! I always love how you style her!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    @ViennaKKH my secret to keep being interested in this game is to keep playing even if I'm not interested. That sounds sad and sure it is, but it's actually true lol. It makes me so happy that you read the bot episode again. This episode was one of my favorites to make because of all the stunning forum dolls that joined me. It was a blast and definitely one of my favorite memories I collected in this forum.
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i like this thread! i started playing kkh this year in march when the covid situation was overwhelming. I had severe anxiety and panic attack and with all that thing got worse for me, it may sound a little dumb but this game help me so much to distract from it and the SYS events kind of help me to organize my week (lol it sounds dumb but when i didn't have a well organized schedule or when i didn't separate week days from weekends i feel worse). Then one day i casually discover the forum and woah... it was so fun to me to see other beautiful dolls, to know new tips, to discuss various topics not only from the game but topics IN GENERAL, and in addition to that i practice my english and get to learn about people from different places! I feel thankful for this discover and i hope things get better in the forum because i think that this place is a beautiful community that can be the relief escape for so many people (like me!) even tho there's some things that are irritating or can be better i'm just thankful for getting to know you all!
    @moriacasan I’m so pleased that KKH has help you through this awful time. Sys definitely keeps u on schedule for sure. Looking forward to see you and your doll more on the forum 💜
    @Romaki oh so glad you got your data back so that you can play again 🥰

@YoMomma so happy that this game helped you during a lonely time 🥺 and also happy that you finally joined the forum after lurking, because I love seeing all your looks and your doll is so gorgeous 😍
    p.s. what does O.G player means?

@moriacasan it’s not dumb at all ! Glad this game helped you through this time 💕
    @ViennaKKH thank you for such a lovely compliment 🥰
    O.G means old school or original. It’s a slang term to mean you’ve been doing something for a long time 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @ViennaKKH Thank you for creating such a great thread. With all the negativity that has been circulating , this is much needed to remember why we loved the game. 

I started playing in 2014 when the game first came out. I loved the concept of the game, but I never had enough energy and never figured out how to finish any events to get earnables. I obviously got bored and quit later that year. I started playing again in 2018 when I was just curious on where the game had gone. I still didn't have the forum yet and was always working so I was never able to get any earnables or compete any of the SYS. I finally became a lurker on this forum during quarantine in March and finally was able to get a grasp on this game and began playing more frequently. I've gotten so many tips and inspiration here and it has made the game more exciting. I know the game now has a lot of things that need to be tweeked, but overall it gives me something to look forward to during this dark time. 

Also, I've only worn sweatpants and sweaters this year because there's nowhere to go. So it's definitely nice to virtually dress up  :D 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i started playing around the time it came out! i saw all the media hype around it too, but it wasn’t until i was staying with some relatives and my niece encouraged me to try it. i fell in love with the game not long after that. i remember spending 6 kstars to get some extra energy to finish a gig on a whim and my niece called me stupid right there 😂 it was rude but she was right. children have no filter. 

i would play for months at a time and then take breaks on it for months at a time too, but this is a game i always come back to. i had different dolls before my current one but i would delete them after my breaks because i didn’t want to come back to about a dozen calls from simon telling me about other gigs, and i wanted to start fresh. i’ve had my current doll since around 2019. 

my favorite part of kkh would definitely be the fashions. i love playing dress up with my doll with all the looks i’ve seen celebrities and models wear in real life. i enjoy playing the storylines too. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @darthdarthdd oh yeah me too ! I just wear comfy clothes and I can’t wait to dress up again when everything opens 😊

@watermelonsugarhigh if you always start over again, don’t you miss the kloset you had before? I would be sad if I miss all of my progress... 🥺 Glad you decided to start playing again 😊
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    @YoMomma @ViennaKKH thank you so much, dolls! so sweet 😁
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @ViennaKKH
    i don't miss it too much. a lot of the stuff in my kloset now is the same i had before, save for a few items. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the I love this thread. <3. Peace and Love Dolls.  Peace snd Love.  I was frequenting a popular handbag forum, and n off topic discussion was about Kim.  In fact we were on our 16th Kim thread.  They kept closing it when it got too full. Lol;  well they said the game was out and a friend tried it.....I downloaded the game and loved it. But I didn’t know how to connect with friends.  I wandered in here with a question, and I just never left.  ;).  The game helped me quit smoking.   It kept my hands busy. So, the game and forum have improved my health and life.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @watermelonsugarhigh the story of you spending 6 Kstars on energy and your niece calling you out for it is so funny! I love it!
    @YoMomma I love your 3rd wife look especially.  Looks like my BFF’s  little sister. At a wedding a few years ago, on her 3rd marriage by 24, she boasted “I’m a trophy wife.  Aren’t I hot looking?”     I loved seeing her in your post!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut haha that’s funny ! My dolls already on her 3rd marriage too 😂
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    What a great thread ❤️ 
    I started playing in 2014 when it came out and I joined the forum immediately. I’ve always been a sucker for fashion games so obviously this one sparked my interest. I met amazing people here on the forums, we had so much fun, always throwing parties, doing our annual kkh xmas party and cards, weddings, baby showers.. it was really amazing and I couldn’t wait to be back from work and log in the forum. Then 2017 my world turned upside down, life got hectic, everything changed, everything I knew was gone, so I started building my life from scratch, focusing on my new job, health and rl connections. I started traveling a lot again and there was no time left for the game or forum. So I kinda forgot about it, even this past 2020 when I was home most of the time, until Amy wrote me before the holidays, to stop by and have some fun. So I updated the game and logged in the forum and received the most warm welcome back ever ❤️ So here am I, back again, as I said - a ghost from the past lol I don’t know for how long will I stay around this time, currently on a job hunt irl, so we’ll see how things go. 
    I just want to say I am grateful I joined the game in 2014, I loved it and I love the people I met here from all around the world. 
    Here are some TB photos from our parties and everyday life with my favorite people ❤️ 
    P.S. sorry for the looooong post lol 
     an 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Happy Tuesday Dolls!  It’s cold in ny, PuterHead is working in office today so I’m left to my own devices. Heh heh. a good day to bundle inside, binge watch Sex& the City episodes in anticipation of the reboot while I tackle Mount Washmore.  That’s my goal for the day.  
    I love hearing all the start stories. @ViennaKKH again, ty for starting this. It’s a little slice of DejaVu.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I love reading all the start stories too ! 💕 It’s a little reminder for ourselves why we love this game 😊 And very good that this game helped you quit smoking ! Happy Tuesday for you too ✌️✨
    @SassyVoguette I’m sorry what happened back in 2017 but I’m happy you’re ok again ! 💕
    Welcom back again ✨ Your intro was unforgettable.
    I was following Dynasty at that moment and your intro reminded me of the mom in the church 🙈🙈
    p.s. no need to sorry 😊 loved to see all the pics 🤩
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ViennaKKH Thanks for starting this thread on the weekend!

I love this game and job because I'm obsessed with fashion and pop culture. I've always looked at clothes on Pinterest, magazines and in-store that I liked but would never wear and now I can pretend! Even though things can get intense here sometimes, I'm grateful that I can have fun at work.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing oh I’m so happy you’re taking part of this thread ! 💕

Well I’m happy you like doing your job 😊 Not everyone is this lucky. Especially when you can talk about your interests all day. And even when things get intense you’re trying your best to solve things which is very appreciated ✨ Happy Tuesday for you 😄
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This thread is such a good idea! I've played on three different times: when the game first came out I remember I downloaded it because it was similar to a game I used to play on Facebook so I gave it a try and I liked it but then I got bored and uninstalled it. Then, like six months later I downloaded it again but this time my tablet died and I lost my game. After a few years, in 2018, I came back. This was a ver difficult time for me, I started suffering from anxiety and my life changed a lot... I lost my health, a lot of friends and my job and while I was dealing with myself at home, trying to feel better, I remembered the game and downloaded it again and it really helped distract me. Then I discovered the forum and decided to join and since I was unemployed, KKH became my full time job lol I learned a lot from the forum on how to finish events and get more kstars and it became more fun so I'm thankful because this community really helped me during a very dark moment in my life 🤗

And now for some fun, here's my doll twinning with her new bff (because Kim doesn't wanna hang out anymore 😅)

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters I’m so sad hearing your story ! 🥺 I hope after all everything is ok now with you? Sending virtual hugs 💕 It’s crazy how this game have helped people in certain way. Glad it helped you during such dark period. Also nice to see someone after those years is still on the forum 😊

Both looking good 👯‍♀️✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @ViennaKKH 🤗💖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere