🗳️ SYS - 1/14/21 - Denim and Diamonds 👖💎

1121314151618Next

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I understand your concerns about what @Amy136602 and others have recently posted about the Show Your Style event and I've escalated this to our lead engineer.
    @KalindaKing can you also please explain to us if our scores are actually given to us by other players voting for our looks or if it works differently? 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So it seems like the prize distribution in my Silver 3 group has just changed. A few hours ago it showed that 19th and 20th would level down and get a bronze box. Now thats gone and the people leveling down don't get a bronze box. Anyone else in silver 3 and can share a screenshot of the prize distribution? 
    Before 
    After 
    Anyone know what's happened? My group also only had 29 ppl, I tripled checked. @KalindaKing I was expecting a bronze box and to also level down. 
    This happens when people tie. Check your group for 2 or more in one placement. 
    There wasn't any ties, I triple checked. May e someone go removed at the end 🤷‍♀️ but I sent through and counted, no ties and only 29 ppl
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    So it seems like the prize distribution in my Silver 3 group has just changed. A few hours ago it showed that 19th and 20th would level down and get a bronze box. Now thats gone and the people leveling down don't get a bronze box. Anyone else in silver 3 and can share a screenshot of the prize distribution? 
    Before 
    After 
    Anyone know what's happened? My group also only had 29 ppl, I tripled checked. @KalindaKing I was expecting a bronze box and to also level down. 
    This happens when people tie. Check your group for 2 or more in one placement. 
    There wasn't any ties, I triple checked. May e someone go removed at the end 🤷‍♀️ but I sent through and counted, no ties and only 29 ppl
    19 & 20 both still getting bronze box I'm both your photo. Maybe level down is based off amount of points I have noticed similar thing before 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I understand your concerns about what @Amy136602 and others have recently posted about the Show Your Style event and I've escalated this to our lead engineer.

This was supposed to have been escalated last yr when we saw bots and clones in the voting booth and apparently nothing changed. Our concerns about low votes and SYS tiers was supposed to be escalated and all we got was a change in prizes which didn't change anything. This does NOT help anything when even the earnables are no longer earnable because these bots may be taking votes while people are using money for tickets to try and gain prizes. I'm not sure if Glu understands just how dirty that is and how as others have pointed out that the only thing we get that it's being "escalated" is NOT enough.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Still keen on finding out whats happening here
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    putana said:

Where did you get the green color for your hair? I love it!
    Did anyone ever say where this hair color is from?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted