Viewers per reality show recording not increasing?

snakeusnakeu Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I've gotten decently far in the game (currently at A+) but I realized that my show has pretty much stayed at the bottom this entire time although I've been consistently doing shoots for my reality show a few times each week  :/

Currently, my show is at #431 with 135,319 viewers. I don't really do 8 hour shoots, but I've been gaining only about 1,200-1,400 viewers per shoot since I don't even know when. Are the viewers that I gain supposed to increase or is my game bugged?

This is unrelated, but has anyone had a weird problem with the "industry" achievement? I'm constantly getting random rewards for seemingly random industry achievements (industry 6, industry 4, industry 3, etc) - not that I'm complaining lol but I'm just wondering how that works.

Best Answers

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    your views should increase, but they do very fking slowly. it increases when your reality show gains popularity, and has nothing to do with your amount of fans. it’s really just about patience. the highest amount of views you will ever get for a 3 hour shoot is 215.808, so it’ll always be really low...
    the industry rewards come when you get to a new friendship level with a contact (250, 500, 1000 and so on) - your relationship improves every time you invite them to something. you get the rewards for every contact you build a relationship with - that’s probably why the rewards seem random. 
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Answer ✓
    glad i found this because i thought i was going crazy.

some math for ya:
    with 215,000 per 3 hour shoot that’s literally 1,716 shoots to reach number 1 spot. and i do like an average of 70 a week which puts me at 24 more weeks until i’m at the top (this is assuming the top number doesn’t increase)...and i’ve been playing and doing shoots daily since june 2020 lolll

Answers

• snakeusnakeu Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    that makes sense, thank you! 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I usually average 215,856 viewers per 3 hour shoot, is never been higher than that and i do shoots to complete most events,  so about 50+ a week