🗳️✂️ SYS 1/28/21 - Short Hair Don't Care! 💇‍♀️💈

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    why are so many people using cat ears? this isn't a criticism, just genuine curious if anyone understands.is it due to the concert vibe?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Are the black shorts with fishnets underneath worth buying? I really love them and have been wanting to buy them, but don't know if I should get them now or wait until we have a sale. Idk why I didn't buy them on BF.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Hiiiii @LindaVB we’re in the same TS group, your doll looks gorgeous 😍

@robertavyy yes that is me!! Thank you so much for the vote 💖 I’m surprised it was popular pick because it didn’t really score that well lol, but at least it was better than my gigantic flop of a second look 😭

Also it looks like I’m in a group with @LindaVB and @Boocketa ☺️ Hi dolls! 
    Ah no way!!! So fun to be in a group with forum dolls!! Good luck to you all, @mikaylachimo @Boocketa @rellbelle
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    why are so many people using cat ears? this isn't a criticism, just genuine curious if anyone understands.is it due to the concert vibe?
    i’m laughing so hard😭😭 i’ve been so confused why too💀
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Are the black shorts with fishnets underneath worth buying? I really love them and have been wanting to buy them, but don't know if I should get them now or wait until we have a sale. Idk why I didn't buy them on BF.🤦🏻‍♀️
    I think there are separate fishnets for kash in the closet, they're white but they dye nicely in black! (I'm not 100% sure about them being kash)
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    At first, i did not care, then i thought i better care, but right now i don’t care if i should even care🤣

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited January 2021
    this is the lowest my scores have EVER been i’m so confused. did a couple cute grunge looks (very similar to people who got decent scores here?) and they scored sooo badly, then did two that were similar to what people in the vb were doing (a little less grunge lol) and still just as bad. like there’s no reason my scores should be in the high 20s at BEST. i want to not care....but i kind of care lol

edit:
    like they’re not THAT bad are they?? suggestions on how to adjust? (this is embarrassing but whatever)

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    bexgom said:
    this is the lowest my scores have EVER been i’m so confused. did a couple cute grunge looks (very similar to people who got decent scores here?) and they scored sooo badly, then did two that were similar to what people in the vb were doing (a little less grunge lol) and still just as bad. like there’s no reason my scores should be in the high 20s at BEST. that’s embarrassing and idk what to doooo. i want to not care....but i kind of care lol

This whole SYS is so weird, I just saw a wedding dress get the popular vote...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Is everyone here continuing with grunge looks? I’m trying but I honestly can’t even break 30. I don’t wanna be that person who goes off theme but I’m losing the will to live here 😭
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My 2nd and 3rd look from my side game. I only wish my scores on my main game were like this.🥴

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Romaki said:
    bexgom said:
    this is the lowest my scores have EVER been i’m so confused. did a couple cute grunge looks (very similar to people who got decent scores here?) and they scored sooo badly, then did two that were similar to what people in the vb were doing (a little less grunge lol) and still just as bad. like there’s no reason my scores should be in the high 20s at BEST. that’s embarrassing and idk what to doooo. i want to not care....but i kind of care lol

This whole SYS is so weird, I just saw a wedding dress get the popular vote...
    okay i saw that too!!! i’m so annoyed lol like so many gowns are winning and i’m like soooo do i just forget everything kim told me hahah
    bethw said:
    Is everyone here continuing with grunge looks? I’m trying but I honestly can’t even break 30. I don’t wanna be that person who goes off theme but I’m losing the will to live here 😭
    my next one i’m about to just experiment and wear a gown and see what happens hahhaha. can’t get any worse than what i’m already getting
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hey glu, couldn’t the bots at least be randomly generated with basic clothing like the NPCs? Because even if they do get votes, in theory, as people submit more looks, they would not affect people’s general score. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

My looks 1-4. I realised I don't have many short hairstyles 😬 Glad my scores have picked up, let's hope it stays that way!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. @KaylaJ just saw your comment about the cat ears and laughed as I used them in my second look as the hair I used always reminds me of Selina Kyle in Gotham so was thinking of that when I put the look together.

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Not much to say really, before I joined the forum and became aware of what was going on I scored 45 and more on the regular. Since November everything is off. Just wanna say ~ so happy to be in a group with the fellow forum dolls your looks rock! As long as I’m in top 10 I’m good but this ain’t right.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited January 2021
    KaylaJ said:
    @KaylaJ is leopard print grunge? 😂 I'm seeing a lot of that too lol
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    ladyinred said:
    I dind't expect that!!

Omg 😍 first of all LOVEEEE this look. Secondly are you on IOS? Please tell me you are because I need this hair so bad! If you are on iOS is there anyway you could please continue to submit this hair? And if anyone else sees this post, this is the hair I’m looking for on iOS so pretty please just notify me if anyone submits this hair. Thank you! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Soooo first time in forever there's a POC hair earnable, but how many POC dolls will reach it without tickets?
    I probably won't be one of them if I don't submit my saved tickets
  • ladyinredladyinred Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    ladyinred said:
    I dind't expect that!!

Omg 😍 first of all LOVEEEE this look. Secondly are you on IOS? Please tell me you are because I need this hair so bad! If you are on iOS is there anyway you could please continue to submit this hair? And if anyone else sees this post, this is the hair I’m looking for on iOS so pretty please just notify me if anyone submits this hair. Thank you! 
    Sorry, i'm on Android ☹️☹️ But I hope you find the hair!! Also, thank you so much you love the look!!! 😍😍😍