⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐1/29/21 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐

Comments

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    @Tessakkh you make me really want to spin the collection. The hair looks so beautiful on your doll 😊
    Aw thank you doll 🥺
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I wanted the head piece or the skirt, so I am happy. Once again - great box

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’ve not being playing much but I really like the items this week. I got some luck with the kollection too. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I wanted the snake headpiece but I got the hair in my free box. I love it 😍
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair thank you so much for the shared tips ❤️
    I already have the bonus star and heart, since I am a 2014 player, I just forgot what was the best way to grind, to finish faster ❤️ 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I’m shook that I got this bundle on the first spin ! I’m In love with the colour of this dress 😍
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I really want the eyes from the diamond kollection but I have super bad luck and I was saving my diamonds for the one in a million kollection. Not sure what to do 🥲
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Ugh 🤦‍♀️ what a sucky palette 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I really wanted skirt or hair accessory. But at least I got item ☺️

I opened one more box and got top. It’s pretty and all, but I want skirt or accessory 😭 
    edit: I think I’m not gonna chase them I really need to save kstars 🙈😄

iOS player 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I got the hair, it's really cute!

I tried to chase the headpiece but got this normal necklace instead. I debating whether to chase a little bit more or save for valentine boxes!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    How is a selection like this even allowed 🥴 Won’t be bothering spending any kstars on gift boxes anymore if there’s only a 1/4 chance i’ll get an event item 😡

help please! I have no option to start any reality shows? no one is at the belair mansion or mirimount studios? does anyone know how to fix this?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @kenzakkh do you have another reality  storyline pending maybe? 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I know this question is weird lol... but I’ve always wondered where this ‘6 days and 23 hours’ stand for, does anyone know it?

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Accessories like this should not be in Diamond kollections period, it’s just insulting, and makes spinning it feel like a scam! 

it's not even worth the 12 diamonds :( that's a mess

@kenzakkh do you have another reality  storyline pending maybe? 
    I had another reality storyline in my lineup so im going to try completing that! thankyou!
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I'm so weak I had to get the hair. I spent all my diamonds but for the small bundle, bag then hair 😊

I love it so much, is the most beautiful hair I have in the game 🥰 back to saving now 😊

@JuviasPlacei’m so obsessed with your doll😍😍😍 she looks so good in everything!
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @emxkkh that's so kind thank you so much 🥺 I wish I had more clothes to fit this sys theme but I don't love any of the prizes anyway 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

I think im gonna cry... this is the second week that i have bad luck on these events, ouch
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I got the skirt! I’m still deciding how to style it, but I’m honestly just happy to have gotten an item and that I had all four in my selection. It’s so unfair to see some of you in here only having two or three!
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i got the headpiece in my gift box which im happy about because ya girl is a proud slytherin (lol). also i got ringpop ring from the purple reign kollection !! 

that’s for amateurs
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I like the skirt, but hated not being able to have more options to match it. 😕

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I honestly don’t think I will get the first bundle on my first try. Literally scream when got it. My luckiest day ever. Im so happy 😭😭😭

• JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    forgot to screenshot my boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️ in my free one i got 30 event points, opened another one and got the skirt. then i watched some videos to get 40 kstars and opened another one and got the top. i really wanted the hair and the head piece too but I don’t have any more k-stars 😭
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Another diamond kollection with marvelous prizes that I will never have.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got the ugly vag shirt on my main game, so I tried again and got 40 stars. I got the top on my side game and I like it, so I'm debating on trying to get it on my other game. I only have around 600 kstars and I like what's coming in the next few weeks better and V Day boxes, so I'm stuck on choosing lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!