Do male dolls not get 1 free Valentines Day box? :(

bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
I got my friend interested enough to also start playing this game last month and they are playing with a male doll. I have not been playing long either so this was both our first Valentines Day! I told them to look out for the free box after I got one but they just got a call that said “Happy Valentines Day,” after updating  with no gift. They waited several days to see and then contacted support who just told them they could always buy a box :( and ended the ticket.
So I told them I would try here.

Did other male dolls get one and my friends game just glitched really bad or did no one ? I had no idea how badly badly balanced it is for male doll players no new items, no gifts, couldn’t even purchase the drag outfit which is made for men...it really is not fair. 

Can anything be done at least everyone should get a free seasonal box when it’s offered right? 

Comments

• bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw a few posts from male-game players comment that the male dolls did. not get the free box.  I'm sorry.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I saw a few posts from male-game players comment that the male dolls did. not get the free box.  I'm sorry.  
    Thanks for responding and letting me know what you saw in forms, that it seems to have been a deliberate decision for some reason.

I just think that the company could still give all the male players 1 free box like all the girls got.
    It really dose not seem fair or make sense not too 😞 . 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Wow seriously? That is really crappy of Glu to do that and completely sexist. This just makes Glu even worse, and I didn't think that was possible.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!