I didn’t get the Tale of Crowns quest, HELP!!!

Phoenix_HuntPhoenix_Hunt Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey guys, looking for some help here. I’m currently level 29, I’ve been hearing about the Tale of Crowns quest but I still never got it. I have completed the A-list once and I’m at my first comeback. Am I just not far enough to have had that quest yet? When should I expect it? Any specific quests I meed to do first to get there? As most of you here I’m obsessed with Cassio and I heard we can marry him in pt 4 of Tale of Crowns??? Is that true? If anyone could help out with any of these questions it would be amazing!!

Comments

• Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I want to know this as well! It's frankly tone of the only reasons I keep playing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    no. we can not marry Cassio. we can not marry Cassio in any event, storyline to date.  If you think you are blocked, clear any old tasks from the game, and if it doesn’t lead to more storyline send a ticket to AcudtomerCsrr. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap GluSupport. Tell them you think you are missing storjyline, in this case Tale of Crowns. Good luck.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary