🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    After scoring average 50s in the wedding sys, I kinda did not expect this. Well, shame on me 🤡

Nooooo way!!! Those looks are beautiful! 😩 what is going on? 

P.S. are those both the ombré lips? Sorry, I can't tell! They looks so beautiful on your doll ◡̈  
    @Tarabella08 thank you so much, it means a lot to me! I am scoring better now, mostly 39-41.
    Those are two different lips: 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Bit of a difficult start, but looks 3 through 7 did well! I adore the earnable dress!

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Hi, I now have 55 diamonds which I haven’t spent because I was feeling really unmotivated knowing there’ll be more and more diamond items that come out. I got the dress in my free diamond box (very lucky). I don’t want to spend diamonds on these boxes because 🤡🤡 but I also really really want the bow
    what would you do?
    agree - be a clown, open another box and get 12 horrendous dyes, 50 diamonds is still good
    lol - these boxes are ridiculous and even though you want the bow SO much, there’ll probably be something you‘ll like that can be bought with diamonds without gambling
    thank u ✨✨✨

It really depends. Is the bow more valuable to your than a pretty dress, hair or other accessoire in the future? Is there anything you'd want to spend your diamonds on right now? And are you okay with spending 55 diamonds without getting the bow?
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Even though you can get 10 dyes for 1 diamond in the dye gift box, the new SYS gift box costs 5 diamonds because you can win clothing and tickets. I believe the next SYS gift box will include the same items from past SYS events. It's ok to include tickets in the new SYS gift box because hackers don't have special access to diamonds.
    I know Im late but this is so funny 😂😂 hackers have access even to unreleased items and you had the courage to say that they dont have access to diamonds. 
    Right?! 🥴🥴🥴 what makes them think that hackers will stop at diamonds lmao
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Hi, I now have 55 diamonds which I haven’t spent because I was feeling really unmotivated knowing there’ll be more and more diamond items that come out. I got the dress in my free diamond box (very lucky). I don’t want to spend diamonds on these boxes because 🤡🤡 but I also really really want the bow
    what would you do?
    agree - be a clown, open another box and get 12 horrendous dyes, 50 diamonds is still good
    lol - these boxes are ridiculous and even though you want the bow SO much, there’ll probably be something you‘ll like that can be bought with diamonds without gambling
    thank u ✨✨✨

It really depends. Is the bow more valuable to your than a pretty dress, hair or other accessoire in the future? Is there anything you'd want to spend your diamonds on right now? And are you okay with spending 55 diamonds without getting the bow?
    I want to buy a dress and a hair, but it just feels like I should forever keep hoarding my diamonds so I can’t bring myself to spend them 😔 These are really good questions though I’ll think these and maybe open a box, tysm ✨
    also I’ve realized that from my initial question it may sound like I am calling other ppl clownes for opening more boxes, which is not what I think! I am calling only my own self so ✨ just wanted to clear in case that could offend anyone
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Some more looks! I loved my Hermes inspired look 😍 also the earnable dress is incredibly beautiful and well done.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    The earnable dress is 🔥🔥🔥with @AmyMimi @TrashleyKKH @KaylaJ and her butterflies

@brunakkh I guess I missed the updo hairstyle memo, I’m looking a little short lol
    Thanks for including me 😊 I love the dress so much 💕 it’s definitely a new favourite !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Can someone submit the diamond heart earrings on iOS?
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I got 2 tickets in my diamond box but the tickets won’t stack beyond 3?! My timer ran out. How is this fair. I need to have my free tickets stack to two not end at 1! @KalindaKing
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

My looks so far! I like creative SYS 🥰
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I started getting slightly higher scores but it's not enough to get to the earnable hair. 
    Platform: Android

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    sorry if this isn't quite related to this week's SYS, but if you receive 2 tickets from GB and you don't use them for this SYS, do they automatically carry over for the next SYS? 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @komorebi if you got 2 tickets from a gb you can save them for next sys. You can decide when you want to use them.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Looks 7-8-9✨
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @komorebi if you got 2 tickets from a gb you can save them for next sys. You can decide when you want to use them.
    thank you so much!! :)
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

I really don’t know what to do anymore I’ve never scored this low consistently. Haven’t even been able to hit a 40 it’s far too late for anymore prizes but does anyone have any advice for me maybe it could help me in the future. I must be doing something wrong.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @bansheeschild you’re not doing anything wrong! these looks deserve higher scores. it’s glu’s algorithm 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited February 2021
     I opened 5 boxes One of them was free... soo I spend 20 💎
    yes I know is a lot but....  I don’t regret it because I have 2 grate items 🙈❤️😇

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Twice a week sys fatigue is starting to set in now 😫 
    hoping my water goddess look will keep me in the 40’s at least 🙏

• bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh Thank you I really appreciate your kind words <3 Your right I have try and not take it personally and just keep at it. 
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Even though you can get 10 dyes for 1 diamond in the dye gift box, the new SYS gift box costs 5 diamonds because you can win clothing and tickets. I believe the next SYS gift box will include the same items from past SYS events. It's ok to include tickets in the new SYS gift box because hackers don't have special access to diamonds.
    I know Im late but this is so funny 😂😂 hackers have access even to unreleased items and you had the courage to say that they dont have access to diamonds. 
    Right like they can do a lot now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Twinning with bestie 🥰 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I think I spotted @robertavyy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I think I spotted @robertavyy
    @ashleydianem Yes that was me! Thanks for spotting my doll ☺️❤️

iOS player