🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    CleoKKH said:
    I won't be able to reach the earnable hair with my 14 ticket because scores have been a disaster. I'm so fcking pissed.
    I'm tempted to open a diamond box to try to get an extra ticket to get the hair, I don't want to lose it.
    What should I do?
    Agree - buy a box
    Like - don't even try it
    @CleoKKH one ticket is $0.99 USD. 5 diamonds costs more than that and the odds are very small that you will pick a ticket. I would buy an extra ticket. The hair is so beautiful it is worth a dollar!

To add  onto this, I opened a few diamond boxes and my extra ticket was not 1st or 2nd. If you really want the hair, @ashleydianem 's advice is best.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 14 looks ✨ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Loving these earnables 💖
    I am obsessed with the baby hair on this hairstyle, since I have lots of them irl 🙈
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This hair and dress is amazing 💖

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Highest score, lower and favourite
    🤷🏻‍♀️
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I wanted so bad to get in the top for this SYS because it gave me such “I am the Best,” Just Dance Vibes... but it looks like GLU is inflating everyones votes now. There hasn’t really been one look I’ve seen posted on here that didn’t deserve high points like they got, but it feels like it was all across the board. 

For example, I’ve been in the high 40’s and 50’s this SYS, yet I’m in 19th place. Anyone else experiencing the same?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Satisfied with my looks and my scores were pretty good too 🌸

The earnable hair makes me think of some type of a Sea Goddess because of the pearls. It's beautiful 😍

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

All of my looks, a couple of them scored surprisingly well!!! I’ve had SO much fun this theme. I used 2 extras (I still have one more free ticket left) because I really love the trendsetters eyes on my doll 😩 pray for me that people don’t go too wild last minute lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I think I spotted @robertavyy
    @ashleydianem Yes that was me! Thanks for spotting my doll ☺️❤️

Where did you got those wings? I´ve seen those a lot in the VB, is it from a kollection or is it an old earnable? (sorry for the bad english)
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The hair is pretty lush 💕

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    if these diamond boxes are going to be a thing every update from now on, they should lower the price to just one diamond or maybe even three, or make them worthy bc as how they are now, the are bs.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Just reached the earnable hair, now I can rest😌

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I love these weekend items

I love these weekend items

the eyes looking like a butterfly is such a great touch on that!  *sparkle sparkle*

IOS

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Glu chose me to have bad scores this time 😔
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

My favorite looks from this theme, the order is from newest so my votes started off great and ended rly bad 💀
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I think I spotted @robertavyy
    @ashleydianem Yes that was me! Thanks for spotting my doll ☺️❤️

Where did you got those wings? I´ve seen those a lot in the VB, is it from a kollection or is it an old earnable? (sorry for the bad english)
    @therealsavannah it was a TS first place prize 
    iOS player 

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    tortor said:

My looks so far 
    i love your doll and your looks !❤️ i also change my dolls skin tone sometimes depending on the look but i don’t post them because i don’t want people to say anything about it lol.
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    here are all 14 of my looks + the earnables✨
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I’m in 17th and I have 628 points lol!! Bloodbath.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    to the doll who bought tickets and came out of no where to knock me from 9th to 10th by one point so I wouldn't get the tighty whiteys, i don't like you
    IOS

• mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Trendsetters is so messed up!! I have 595 votes and I’m in 22nd place. How are players that are not buying tickets supposed to win anything?? even the people in 15th place in my group have at least 700 votes🤯 
    edited February 2021
    mrae726 said:
    Trendsetters is so messed up!! I have 595 votes and I’m in 22nd place. How are players that are not buying tickets supposed to win anything?? even the people in 15th place in my group have at least 700 votes🤯 

It doesn't help that there are going to be people winning tickets in the Diamond boxes who think they have to use them, so not only will you have regular TBs, but then people who don't normally. Also, this is why I never liked TS, it's all luck. I had 695 and last I saw was in 11th. I may walk away with 2 items while if I was in your group I may get one or a silver box.

But ha! the doll who overtook me by one point may have been knocked down as well! Take that!
    IOS

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    All I wanted this week was the earnables. My scores were so low that I couldn’t get to the hair. I was only 11 points away from it though, I’m so sad y’all😢😢😢😢
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

lol
    Glu’s voting robots are so blind
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I had trouble ranking that high in TS but I wasn't getting good scores like others. I could have at least have gotten to the earnable hair and ranking high enough to get a box would have been nice. The SYS box having tickets is a terrible idea. It's just another way of giving some players more advantages than others. And I don't think 5 diamonds is worth it when I could end up getting 12 emerald dye instead of something I'd want. Glu just keeps making SYS worse and worse. This is why I focus on earnables from the regular weekend event instead. 
    Platform: Android

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Vibrations, before finishing the Sys. ☺
    I like to vote in the last moments.

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

My fav outfits. And yes I overused the valentine’s box hair, butterfly aura and the bow 🙈
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Placed 12th and got this pretty necklace in my silver box! It actually matches this necklace that I got in a previous box quite well 😅 Here’s how both look on my doll:

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Question!! @KalindaKing I just collected the headpiece from trendsetters and my accessories achievement did not go up! Do head accessories not count or is something wrong?