🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 2/5/21 - Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling! 📺

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Hi yall, do you know by any chance if the next weekend is a VIP weekend?
    Don’t quote me on it but I think it’s going to be a date weekend to line up with valentine’s day!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kadamisia it been tradition that it is dating event on Valentine Day week unless Glu plan to shake things up this year. 
    IOS Player 
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I think it's going to be a date event (02/11 - 02/14) and the next one (02/18 - 02/21) is going to be VIP. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you for all the well wishes , dolls ! It really warm my heart especially with lockdown, I can’t even celebrate with friends and family. But my heart is full with messages online and let be honest the best thing that came from kkh is the community in the forum. So big kisses and hugs and everyone stay safe , we will come out from this stronger and better. Cheers ! 
    Trashley 

Happy birthday @TrashleyKKH! I hope you have a great day regardless ❤️️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @RoxyHart Oh shoot, I wanted to spin the new Kollection😭
    And @TrashleyKKH! I wish you all the best on your Birthday! Stay awesome love, I hope you have an amazing day and are treating yourself! 🥳❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Those lips in the kollection are like a mixture of the gradient and glitter lips...

They're the exact same shape as the pink ombré lips, just with some sprinkles on top ✨ 😂
    Tbh I’m not disappointed they copied the lips, I actually love that lip shape.

Ikr, I'm not mad at the shape - at least it's more accesible than paying 40 diamonds. I just don't know what the sprinkles are for 😂
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    RoxyHart said:
    kadamisia said:
    I think it's going to be a date event (02/11 - 02/14) and the next one (02/18 - 02/21) is going to be VIP. 
    I think 02/18-02/21 might be party might be wrong it could be either or tbh
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @KalindaKing they got back to me, and they said they could not restore my items and gave me compensation for my troubles which I am thankful for, but  I paid actual money for these items. I understand if these were items that I got in a event. But there has to be a way to get them back.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I know the GB headband is plain, but I love it! I feel like this game often goes big with their designs so I find myself wishing I had smaller more dainty pieces all the time! Would love to chase, but we'll see how many items are in my free palette. I've only been getting 2 so I haven't felt comfortable chasing.
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Happy Birthday 🎉🎂
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The earnable items are cute..love the butterfly shoes. I won't chase the gb items, hopefully I'll get the dress in my free box. I like the kollection, not crazy about the lips after I saw them on a doll. The dots on them are too intense for me, but I may change my mind after seeing them on my doll. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

These shoes are similar enough to the earnable shoes...
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love the Kollection. Not crazy about the GB or earnables, but they’re cute! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @KalindaKing they got back to me, and they said they could not restore my items and gave me compensation for my troubles which I am thankful for, but  I paid actual money for these items. I understand if these were items that I got in a event. But there has to be a way to get them back.
    This is insane ! 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited February 2021
    when are the diamond boxes coming out for everyone? ive seen someone with the bow already and was wondering if they come out at different times for everyone? have you guys got yours yet? 
    edit : i got mine in the end! aha with all the technical issues i’m having i thought my game was glitching out again ): removed pic bc i didn’t want to take up space lol 😫
    .....12 dye?!?! TWELVE?!? taking up FOUR slots too... atleast i got this cute hair but still...
    edited February 2021
    i have 0 self control lol. really don’t like this hair, wouldn’t preferred 2 tickets over it tbh lol. oh well, hopefully this helps you guys pick ur boxes!
    edit : just realised ive been posting in the wrong thread, sorry it’s been a long day lol 😭😭
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    What is this behavior? ONLY 205k stars? Damn this is crazy
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH happy birthday! 🎉🎂🎁 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Happy birthday @TrashleyKKH !! Hope you have an amazing day 🥳
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @Loveflower01 I took a look at your previous post and all together you paid basically $31.95 and when they couldn't restore your items, they gave you 205 K-stars as a compensation....I just wanted to note that in the Starshop, 220 K-stars (more than what they gave you) only cost $27.99. Personally, I would not settle for just 205 K-stars because that's a bit ridiculous that they are only giving you that amount but I just wanted to make sure you knew that what they gave you does not make any sense at all.
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited February 2021
    .....12 dye?!?! TWELVE?!? taking up FOUR slots too... atleast i got this cute hair but still...
    This is absolutely unacceptable. Thanks for showing me what NOT to buy🤡
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    This is insane ! 
    maggiey said:
    @Loveflower01 I took a look at your previous post and all together you paid basically $31.95 and when they couldn't restore your items, they gave you 205 K-stars as a compensation....I just wanted to note that in the Starshop, 220 K-stars (more than what they gave you) only cost $27.99. Personally, I would not settle for just 205 K-stars because that's a bit ridiculous that they are only giving you that amount but I just wanted to make sure you knew that what they gave you does not make any sense at all.
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited February 2021
    😔... I had some really nice items in my free box that I wish I chose 🙈At least I didn’t get 1 ticket. But 5 diamonds for either 12 dyes or 1-2 tickets as a high possibility is a no thanks. 

Edit** Adding photo

Yuck! I tried my luck and this is a terrible pallet. 😭
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @rach89 ohhhh wow, that second palette makes me wanna delete this shitshow

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds