🗳️🩱 SYS 2/11/21 - Lovely Lingerie!👙 🌹

Comments

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @nhq1012 i got carried away by your successful experience and took three spins on diamond boxes; i got 12 amethist dyes, one ticket and that pink dress🤦‍♀️ 
    I can really feel you 😥😥😥. It took me 78 diamonds before I got the hair. At least you got that beautiful pink dress ❤️❤️❤️
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Is anyone else doing suspiciously well this week? I’ve been stuck in the forties for weeks and then this? 
    @Emme1216 How were you able to use a handheld while using the Korkov hair???
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    this look seems to be a fan favorite, currently 4th in my group 🤞🏼

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Does anyone have the background from the Romantic Night Out SYS from this past week?

I wish the SYS backgrounds would be added to the photobooth
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 9-11 ✨

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited February 2021
    anyone else ever received a diamond in the voting booth but it not load in game ? i also waited 15 minutes after too see if it would load
  • Sophxe29Sophxe29 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    anyone else ever received a diamond in the voting booth but it not load in game ? i also waited 15 minutes after too see if it would load
    That happened to me during the last sys event must be a glitch hopefully they sort it soon.

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @lovejaay send your screenshots to support. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2021
    ViennaKKH said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 5-8 did much better!!

Where are the last heels boots from?
    I want it 👀 
    @ViennaKKHare from the Iridescent Beauty Kollection:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Rikk said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 5-8 did much better!!

Your doll looks ultra-glam in that hair @lindaVB ❤️
    @rikk thank you!! These are my two favorite in the game!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    This SYS has really become monotone, but I'm thankful for the votes.

I just don't understand why the dye of the last outfit is doing so well? Better than wine red even.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Some beautiful looks I spotted, a few of which I believe are forum dolls✨

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Got the hair with my 12th look😊 currently 1st in silver II

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Love this hairstyle a lot. Had to spend 20 diamonds to get it, and it was worth it.

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

I got my first ever 60!!! ☺️ I am so happy!!

I think this is the best SYS I’ve ever had- I am one point away from the last earnable with my 11th look. I hope this stays the same next SYS as well ☺️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has anyone placed in the top 6 in gold or gotten the 1st place prize in silver 3 without using extra tickets? I keep doing ok in gold but then lose out to last minute ticket buyers
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    9-12. Just gonna get the stars and leave it feeling rough and can’t be bothered to really play.

I play on iOS
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

This SYS is going great for me! I've reached the earnable hair with my 12th look. Currently in 1st place, the doll in 2nd place is one point behind me 😊

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

I didn’t know where to post this so I hope it’s fine to post here ~ Can someone tell me if this is POC hair? If not, can I use it? I don’t wish to offend anyone, I am asking cos I genuinely don’t know and I’d appreciate it if anyone can help- I’ll either start using it or put it into storage accordingly ✨ Thank you!
    (Sorry once again if this is offensive, that is not my intent)
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Has anyone placed in the top 6 in gold or gotten the 1st place prize in silver 3 without using extra tickets? I keep doing ok in gold but then lose out to last minute ticket buyers
    I’ve placed high a few times without extra tickets (usually 5th or 6th though. I actually can’t get out of gold bc I either submit extra tickets for things I want or score really well when I don’t like anything. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    A few looks I loved in the VB
    and imma include some of mine here...SYS has been all over the place

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @lovejaay and everyone. With diamonds, sometimes you have to exit the game, fully close and reopen before your diamonds or dye show up.  If that doesn’t solve it, then Support is the right way to go. 
    Go to the top left corner,of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Glu Suooirt.   Good luck. So sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My 1-11 looks. My looks flop at first but picking up. I really wish i have the angel wings, it's perfect for a lot of fantasy and sexy themes like this.a

LindaVB said:
    My looks 9-12:

Can’t believe I got a 60 on my 12th look!! Curious if my next look will score mid 30s like they did the last two times I scores a 60...
    Called it!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I never get higher that 50 votes and I need 55 to get the hair with my last ticket, with my luck I’ll get under 40 votes... sigh at least the hair isn’t anything out of this world 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I never get higher that 50 votes and I need 55 to get the hair with my last ticket, with my luck I’ll get under 40 votes... sigh at least the hair isn’t anything out of this world 😭
    I’ve been stuck in the 35-40 range and these are my last two looks... they really can’t be that bad to get such low votes 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨