šŸ—³ļøšŸ©± SYS 2/11/21 - Lovely Lingerie!šŸ‘™ šŸŒ¹

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I didnā€™t know where to post this so I hope itā€™s fine to post here ~ Can someone tell me if this is POC hair? If not, can I use it? I donā€™t wish to offend anyone, I am asking cos I genuinely donā€™t know and Iā€™d appreciate it if anyone can help- Iā€™ll either start using it or put it into storage accordingly āœØ Thank you!
    (Sorry once again if this is offensive, that is not my intent)
    I think itā€™s a crimped ponytail style from the 90s. Here are some inspo images I found doing a google search.Ā 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    11 - 13, I'm not submitting the last ticket.Ā 

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited February 2021

I didnā€™t know where to post this so I hope itā€™s fine to post here ~ Can someone tell me if this is POC hair? If not, can I use it? I donā€™t wish to offend anyone, I am asking cos I genuinely donā€™t know and Iā€™d appreciate it if anyone can help- Iā€™ll either start using it or put it into storage accordingly āœØ Thank you!
    (Sorry once again if this is offensive, that is not my intent)
    hii, iā€™m black & it could be a yaki ponytail, which is synthetic hair used for braiding/braids thatā€™s sometimes used as a ponytail. but then again it could be crimped which would be fine, iā€™m not sure what the exact answer would be but it looks crimped. iā€™m a little conflicted since kylie has worn a yaki ponytail before a couple years ago (and she received backlash for it) and they mightā€™ve been trying to recreate the look. hoping other poc can answer. thank you for asking. šŸ’•
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Just when I needed a high score for the last earnable, my scores have been getting worse šŸ˜”
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PYĀ 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    could anyone help me, if i don't submit my last ticket, will it appear tomorrow with the other two or will it disappear ??
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Is anyone else doing suspiciously well this week? Iā€™ve been stuck in the forties for weeks and then this?Ā 
    I really love this look
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Took the plunge, what a terrible terrible palette
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Not a single gift for Valentines Day ?
    im honestly suprised ( am i really tho?) , didnā€™t we get a ā€œgiftā€ ( aka 2000 cash =\ ) for groundhogs day or somethingĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My looks 1-12 šŸ’– having fun this theme. My group is a bit wild so Iā€™m considering skipping my last free look & leveling down instead of just getting shoes... Weā€™ll have to see lol bc today my scores finally went up, I couldnā€™t break 50 until today. Happy Valentineā€™s ā˜ŗļø

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Does anyone really understand the voting algorithm? Like how do they know when to finish a look and how identical looks can score so differently? For example the same look can be used by two different people and one can score a 35 while the other person scores a 60... I donā€™t know if itā€™s just glu giving those who pay for tickets etc more votes than free players
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Hey! @Nikki114 I think you're in my group! šŸ˜Š
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Love the earnables this week! Initially was doing terribly but scores did improved with the addition of the feathery wings.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    My favorite looks from this sys, Iā€™m doing suspiciously well which sucks. The downfall is imminent. Ā Still canā€™t beat the ticket buyers šŸ˜©
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I told myself I wouldnā€™t open another box after so many people said not too....then opened one anyway and I got the hair! Ā (Forgot to take picture of the pallet.)
    Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
  • MelRoseMelRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I saw someone already asked but I wasnā€™t sure if @KalindaKing answered if the diamond box items will be available to purchase for diamonds in a year ???Ā 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hi! I finished the SYS yesterday. Do I just keep playing with the tickets I get today or can I save those tickets and roll them over to next SYS?Ā 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kikadida if you donā€™t submit your last free ticket, it just disappearsĀ 

@kjanne the free tickets you get today will disappearĀ 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh thank you!!Ā 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    we are now in our last hours of this sys so i would like to share some looks i loved in the vbĀ 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca I think you're right!Ā 
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @SDC93 @meritedkkh I think Iā€™ll put it in storage just in case it could be mistaken for a yaki ponytail. Thank you both so much for answering! ā˜ŗļø
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Iā€™m sure this has already been asked and answered, but do the tickets from the showstopper box carry over to next SYS? I opened 2 boxes and got 3 tickets in total šŸ™ˆ wonā€™t get the top prize because of other ticket users so would rather carry them over if possible šŸ˜˜
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Iā€™m sure this has already been asked and answered, but do the tickets from the showstopper box carry over to next SYS? I opened 2 boxes and got 3 tickets in total šŸ™ˆ wonā€™t get the top prize because of other ticket users so would rather carry them over if possible šŸ˜˜
    They roll over if you donā€™t use them
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Got the GB bodysuit and used it for my final looks, thankfully I got the hairstyle.

Currently in 9th place, will probably level down.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    As I would like it to stay like this the scoreboard until the end.

Every day it is more difficult to win an article.Ā  Because Glu only cares about making more money.
    I personally would not send any more tickets.Ā  But I know that in the last hour, it gets out of control.

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Truly frustrating that 90% of my looks received a 36 which to me is almost impossible for them to have the exact same number of votes each time? I guess I got screwed over with the algorithm this time around, it makes me not want to participate in SYS :(
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited February 2021

Random scores all the way. Iā€™m it 5th place thinking about going for the gloves...Ā 

edit: donā€™t like the hairĀ 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Looks 7-14 are various versions of this. And I'm in 1st without buying extra tickets. I'm also in Silver 1 after the date sys which was a complete disaster for me. This one started rocky but got much better. Assuming no one blows up the ranks last minute it'll be the first time I got first in months.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014