Free Showstopper Style gift box

JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
I had problems with the latest update and couldn't get my game to update until today (update file kept loading until 99% then would stay at 99%...that went on for a week! today the issue finally resolved, i contacted support a few times and it seemed to fix whatever issue was)

i had no way of getting the showstopper style gift boxes that were available on feb 4th and i had no way to claim the free showstopper style gift box. Is there a way i can receive the free showstopper style gift box now that the latest update is installed? My game had problems all week so it couldnt update and i dont want to miss out on free box when i had no control over update not installing :-( 
Anyone else have problems with update?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m sorry this happened.  You can contact Support and see what they say.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I contacted them about free showstopper box when i contacted support about update file issue and then once more once the update was fixed, support said:

"
    I would like to apologise for the inconvenience, but only rewards are sent once and since your account was not up to date on the day they were sent we will not be able to make the changes at a later date."

The account not being up to date on day free showstopper style boxes were given was something i had no control over, the update file kept downloading to 99% then it would stay at 99% with a message that said "downloading additional files for Kardashian Hollywood update" it stayed at 99% for days
     i had no way to update the app to receive the free box due to game issues so now i missed out on a once-in-a-game-time freebie box due to a game update file issue :-( ?! 
    Should i try submitting another ticket to see if another support agent could help?