🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Here's me hoping we'll have another coven SYS this year lol lovin' this dress
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Is everyone's level down bar in Gold I moving? And is it supposed to do that? 
    I thought I was imagining that, but I took screenshots since Monday and it really is! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I spotted @AmandaMKkh ?

This is a gorgeous look!
    Yes it’s me, thank you for spotting me @pristineperson !!✨✨
    I unfortunately only got 40 votes for this look 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I’m not sure if anyone can help but in the lovely lingerie SYS, I came 15th in gold and was above the line for people who would get demoted, but after I clicked collect prizes it said I would be in silver III for this SYS. I’ve contacted Glu help in-game straightaway but they’re saying that:
    - only top 10 get promoted (which isn’t applicable in gold because you can’t go higher) 
    - then, that missing out on a SYS means you’ll be demoted one tier (but I didn’t miss out on the SYS, evidenced by the fact I got the prize for lovely lingerie and clearly participated) 
    - then, that only top 10 get promoted and I didn’t get top 10 that’s why I didn’t go up to gold (but I was already IN gold - it would make sense if I was in silver III last SYS but you can see from the screenshot I was in Gold level) 

😭😭 I really like the dress that’s available for gold tier in this SYS and disappointed I don’t have a chance to compete for it - if anyone could help I’d really appreciated it 💕

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looks4-8 😍
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I literally tried everything... total black, gowns, coats, colored looks! I’m out of inspiration

Are these looks that bad? I know aren’t the best, but 28.. I’ve never had lower scores, even when my doll was basic 😭 
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    Geez, my first decent score...

• hotgirlmadyhotgirlmady Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @Boocketa I prefer the kstars one, and it was the first thing i bought after my comeback in december. I know its a lot, but i couldnt wait for the next sale, i dont know if i’ll stick around that long. This weekend i am buying the nose and still thinking whether a blush or the highlighter. 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @hotgirlmady you deserved way more ☹️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate how voting is now. I'm getting high 40s and 50s on my side game and currently 5th. Yet on my main game I'm in 10th place. I've had a 40, 41, and 43, then the rest were high 30s. I won't reach the last earnable bc of these scores. It's an awful algorithm they have in place to determine votes! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I’m not sure if anyone can help but in the lovely lingerie SYS, I came 15th in gold and was above the line for people who would get demoted, but after I clicked collect prizes it said I would be in silver III for this SYS. I’ve contacted Glu help in-game straightaway but they’re saying that:
    - only top 10 get promoted (which isn’t applicable in gold because you can’t go higher) 
    - then, that missing out on a SYS means you’ll be demoted one tier (but I didn’t miss out on the SYS, evidenced by the fact I got the prize for lovely lingerie and clearly participated) 
    - then, that only top 10 get promoted and I didn’t get top 10 that’s why I didn’t go up to gold (but I was already IN gold - it would make sense if I was in silver III last SYS but you can see from the screenshot I was in Gold level) 

😭😭 I really like the dress that’s available for gold tier in this SYS and disappointed I don’t have a chance to compete for it - if anyone could help I’d really appreciated it 💕

I had the same issue. Just message them again and tell them places 1-16 stay in gold. I had to literally speak to them like a 5 year old and they set it up that I'll be back in gold next sys, no matter what I place during this one. They told me the same issue, so just break it down and hopefully you will get someone better.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So can the earnable dress stay with a bag/ handheld???
    I was able to wear it with one, but just now when I submitted a look I found it can’t stay if I pick I bag/ handheld. 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Not bad 😁☺️

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I had the same issue. Just message them again and tell them places 1-16 stay in gold. I had to literally speak to them like a 5 year old and they set it up that I'll be back in gold next sys, no matter what I place during this one. They told me the same issue, so just break it down and hopefully you will get someone better.
    Thank you! Will cross my fingers for someone that will actually help! Was really hoping that they would fix it though, currently in first and just upset I don’t have a chance at the dress (as I’m sure everyone else not in gold tier is) 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

has anyone else found themselves  unable to check the rankings?
    Maybe change locations in game then check it again? Or force close and reopen the game❤️ Sometimes I meet this too, I guess it’s because the data needs to refresh 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    So can the earnable dress stay with a bag/ handheld???
    I was able to wear it with one, but just now when I submitted a look I found it can’t stay if I pick I bag/ handheld. 
    @sivonasivona Yes you can if you put  nails on.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair I asked about this situation for another player last week. It was explained that it can be confusing if there are ties in your group, but in the end your level should be correct. I agree send another ticket, ask for clarification, and jus A ticket was sent to support in that case as well.  Write again, and post the SS announcing where your new level should be.   In the meantime, I’ll see what if anything I can find out for you.  I’m really sorry this happened. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    After a lot of 30s, i found out what the voters like
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 5-8

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Boocketa I prefer the kstars one, and it was the first thing i bought after my comeback in december. I know its a lot, but i couldnt wait for the next sale, i dont know if i’ll stick around that long. This weekend i am buying the nose and still thinking whether a blush or the highlighter. 
    Hey thank you! I just bought the nose and I really like it. If I’m not wrong the next sale is in June? The diamond contour kinda looks dirty, I think I’ll save up for the Kstar one.

You could go for a blush now and the highlighter on the next sale.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks.

I play on iOS
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I have a question, how does the game know that I am using the free tickets and not the purchased ones? I need someone to help me because I'm going crazy with that in my mind
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    kikadida said:
    I have a question, how does the game know that I am using the free tickets and not the purchased ones? I need someone to help me because I'm going crazy with that in my mind
    The game doesn’t know unfortunately 😭. I have extra tickets and I just have to keep in mind how much extra tickets I have and try not to over submit unless I really want something 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠