🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

These are fabulous words to live by.  It’s also our upcoming SYS.

Love Yourself SYS Starts Monday, February 22nd @ 10am Eastern Ends Thursday February 25th @ 10am Eastern 13 Free Tickets 2 to Start / 1 every 6 hours  535 pts wins all the SYS Prizes TS is based on Level and Rank Good Luck and Have Fun!

Well, if you were reading the Update v11.9 thread yesterday, you saw Kalinda say the studio was closed today, and not to worry, I'd be posting the spoilers.  So um, anyone want them now?  Or should we banter back and forth for a while?
Oh, Ok, Khloe.  Sure thing.

Now Give me a quick minute to grab and post them for you Dolls. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456721

Comments

• matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

What is the prize distribution for the earnables ?
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Is that a hand tattoo!? I think I’m gonna level down to silver in this bachelorette theme to have a chance at that :) 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Omg hand tattoo 😲💕
    sooooooooo goooooooood 🙈🙏🏽
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    The TS prizes are stunningggggg 😍😍 Personally the earnables don’t really speak to me, might start the event a day or two late and hope to get a more chill group 😅
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    What's the bronze prizes?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I really don’t know what to submit for this 😓 anyone have any inspo? ☺️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can't wait for another flop fest for me 😒
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    ehh not a fan of the earnable dress but i can’t wait to see the voting booth be all over the place 😂
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Someone is gonna pull a Molly Mae type of 'tan'. I can feel it in my bones
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I hope Kim’s call makes sense this time, if this is about self love I hope it’s just that, nothing with “grunge” and that constant use of lace/neons, instead, whatever we feel expresses ourselves best
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Honest and sincere question since this says its about black history month...

First things first, cultural appropriation is not ok. Period, full stop.
    So I read a quote that said something along the lines of "it's not cultural appropriation if you're truly and respectfully appreciating the culture", and I thought that was nice (but I have no culture so not necessarily my vote that matters lol, and I don't know who said the quote in the first place). So in regards to this game, if we're doing a black history month SYS then I feel like submitting a white doll would be wrong when we should be honoring black history. I'm also not black, so submitting a black doll also feels wrong. I guess my thought process is that I wonder if everyone actually styles their doll after themselves or if they style it after what they're attracted to or after a personal hero or some combination? And if we're doing a black history month SYS, then wouldn't it be better to style beautiful black dolls to honor the heritage and cultural range (not my white doll with black skin, but actually black dolls)? 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Well I’ve now received a Third “reason” from Glu about levelling down in TS tiers even though we place above the level down bar...  citing it’s a development issue that has been reported to the system developers... it’s beyond a joke now really to be given different excuses about why this is happening. 
    You shouldn’t be taking peoples’ money to sell them one thing but then it doesn’t even work. 

Being back old SYS