💬 🧵 v11.9 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
New Update means new Storyline and New Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.9!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• marieJ1313marieJ1313 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Am I alone in this: I have received exactly ONE of the storylines over the past three updates. I’ve heard there’s been one each week? I have only gotten the Simon in Drag storyline since they started doing the weeklong ones. 
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    I received the Steezy Storyline but at the end I only received more fans... I thought we were supposed to get even points or something??

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @Honeykiszez we do! we’re supposed to get 40 event points. when i got the reward it was hidden behind all the xp though 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    So about this secret Steezy relationship? Think we'll ever hear about it again?
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @PrincessCDette i mean I hope so. So far out we've only gotten 2 storylines w him in a short amount of time (considering Glu's pace) so I hope that we're gonna be able to
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    The steezy storyline is the same as everything else far as love story goes. Glu has been teasing us ever since the game debut in the App Store. can we please be able to "slide into the DMs" and just date either Cassio, Raul, RT, maya, you can even throw recently divorced Kim kardashian in the mix. Like next update, make a storyline about instgram, let us be able to post pic, like pics, slide into the DMs etc.. how many celebrities use instgram for hookups? Far too many! So why can't we? 

The game needs a big update on whats current far as social media goes. 

Like im not interested in the steezy storyline because I know it's not gonna lead to marriage or anything of importance. It's just glu rehashing recycled love storylines. It gets old fast! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.