🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    All my looks 1 - 12. I love this theme, and i love all of the looks here! So many pretty adorable looks that i like, yet regret i didn't have the same outfit.

I lost my 13 ticket. I hate when i missed a ticket because i was a few minutes too late to submit. Dear @KalindaKing please tell Glu to make 3 tickets stackable. You know we have a real life in real world and it's so busy that we don't have enough time to think hard about what to put together to be able to get the earnables and TS prizes if we're lucky enough. Please please please! This game already got me so addicted since it helped me through my depression, so please make this game be good 🥺🥺🥺
  • PettyPrincessPettyPrincess Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve seen so many dolls with the butterfly aura, where is it from?
    It’s from the Halloween boxes!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks, I’m 15 points short of the earnable dress but I’m not that bothered about it. Currently in 7th on my TS board, hoping to get knocked down to 11th as I don’t want to go back to gold.

I play on iOS
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Does anyone else votes are going up and down? I had a few looks that got 40+ but suddenly it went down... 🤔
    Here is a look i i submitted twice, the first one is my 5# look and the second one is my last look i submitted:

I had it with another look too and also with outfits i submitted only one time, my 3-8 looks got 40+ but then it started to go down.. 🤔☹️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• michxx3michxx3 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I closed a 2nd pop up thread for complaints of 60 then lower scores till the Studio opens and decides what to do.  The first was merged into this thread where the discussion was ongoing.  I explained  that, and now another has been started.  It’s closed for Administrative Review.   Please use this thread to talk about lower scores after a 60. Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @michxx3 when you started?
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Looks 1-12 (i started late so I missed a ticket) I had fun with this theme! 
    Also not going to lie but I bought triple threat (first time in over 6 months) before my 3rd look to see if it would get me out of the 30’s and it did! So suss... right up until I submitted my last look to stop me from reaching the earnable and to make me submit my extra tickets to get there, this game is so rigged and money hungry.

edited March 2021
    michxx3 said:
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m thinking as it gets closer to end time more players will submit their firsts looks and the group will fill up. If not, wow, great group @michxx3 ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Is the hair worth using 2 tickets? Just a reminder that Im a free player and these are the one I got from simon and kalinda
    yes- agree
    no-like
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    michxx3 said:
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My last look and the highest score in the whole SYS 😲😲😍  

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

viola said:
    @michxx3 when you started?
    @viola 4am last night
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Is the hair worth using 2 tickets? Just a reminder that Im a free player and these are the one I got from simon and kalinda
    yes- agree
    no-like
    The hair is really pretty but idk. Depending on how many TB you have I would say go for it but wait until there's about 10/15 min before the end of the SYS to submit so you know what you're up against
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here's my looks

I didn't flop as hard as the first two looks made it seem like I would, I reached the last earnable no problem this time
    I won't be getting any trendsetter items I think but meh, whatever
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Crazy how 1-9 in my group all have 1000+ Votes, I hate gold... 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Looks 3-13, I’ve been stuck in the 40s all throughout and although I’m happy it got me the cute dress, I never understand as to why I can never break it? I’ve not once gotten a 50 in all my SYS which is super odd to me... also my last three looks being stuck at low 40 👀 anyway I was in 4th but ticket buyers are suddenly appearing and knocking me down... I hope I can at least get the flower basket ):

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    All of my looks 🌼 submitted two extras - one to get the earnable dress and another to hopefully get the TS boots

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 13 looks, I probably won’t win anything from TS and that make me sad but I love the earnables so much I’m so glad I got them💕   
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Crazy how 1-9 in my group all have 1000+ Votes, I hate gold... 

My group has 12 ticket buyers, it really sucks how Gold is such a luck based tier depending on who is in your groups. It could be easily avoided with Gold Tiers...
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I was super excited about this event but I’ve been scoring horribly! Barely managed to break 40 which I’m not used to anymore. I understand they may not be 100% on theme but I’m seeing so many looks that are less on theme score so much better. Here are some of my favourite looks. 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Time went out and I was in 7th but now I’m in 8th... no basket for me, just the bracelet.... I really wish these prizes were distributed better. I don’t mind being in gold for the next sys as I’m not desperate to win anything so I guess I can relax a bit! Though I do like the theme and will try to get that boot/pant combo... Happy I at least won this little number! 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited March 2021
    i somehow missed one ticket which is a shame because i was doing well this sys. that last ticket would have let me get the last earnable which is something that has never happened for me before. i mean i’ll live but stuff like that just kinda sucks :/ 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    *silently crying* 😂  
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
      Can you tell I had fun?! 👀