🗳️ SYS - 3/8/21 -( Celebrate International Women's Day with A ) Cottagecore SYS 🗳️

1101112131416Next

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I just cackled like a bird. There's no person in here who hasn't received a low score after their 60s
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The team is aware of the photo booth glitch with the flower basket and we're hoping it will get fixed in a future update, but I'm not 100% sure.

Based on your comments, we checked @lulula and @FarahxKKH games and don't see anything unusual with your SYS results. Getting a high score like 60 should not affect the scores on your next looks.
    I am sorry Kalinda, but just checking their games is not enough. A lot of us experienced this and it is not okay. We should get an explanation how the voting system works and how it is possible that after a 60 our votes go down. 

We also deserve an explanation how it is possible that one sys our scores are great, and another they ✨ suck ✨. 

• michxx3michxx3 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
    Thank you so much for the answer 🥰🥰🥰 btw how about your result? 
    There were 5 ticket byers, but only 12 contestants so I ended up in 7 place, just missing the hair😪😪 but honestly I was counting on leveling down, which became impossible hahah
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came in 5th place in gold, got all the items minus the dress which I'm fine with. Had to purchase a few tickets before I realized it'd be pointless since 1-4th place were seperated by scores of at least a 100 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    michxx3 said:
    This might be a stupid question, but why is there only 9 people in my group?
    @michxx3 I want that as my group! What time you submit your first ticket?
    @violettaelliot at 4am last night lmao
    @michxx3 Just to make sure about the time zone, what time is it now in your country?
    @violettaelliot I’m from Norway, right now it’s 16.37:)
    Thank you so much for the answer 🥰🥰🥰 btw how about your result? 
    There were 5 ticket byers, but only 12 contestants so I ended up in 7 place, just missing the hair😪😪 but honestly I was counting on leveling down, which became impossible hahah
    @michxx3 thank you so much, i definitely going to try that if i want to get the TS prize but didn't like the earnables 😁
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021

This is default answer to whatever you write. As someone who spend years working as tech support I think GLU should should train their staff better. 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Ok but why does the flower basket disable auras?  :/ It doesn't make any sense to me since this is a handheld item, not even in the same section with auras. It would be really cool to use the rose petals or the butterflies with it and I don't understand why we cannot do that. Is that a bug of some sort? @KalindaKing can you help?