I am at level 17 and konnections doesn't unlocked yet and i heared that it locked from level 8 so?

nadaazabnadaazab Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I am at  level 17 and konnections doesn't unlocked yet and i heared that it locked  from level 8 so? i need help pls

Answers

• babobabobabobabo Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have the same problem. Have you solved it?
  • nadaazabnadaazab Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Nope ://
    nadaazab said:
    Nope ://
    I just stopped playing for three months and restarted. I'm sure didn't have this problem before. I really don't know what to do😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did you contact support:?  You can send an ingame ticket  lll/help/Customer Care ). Explain, and ask them to check your game for any issues?  If you have a bunch of undone storyline, you might have the key to unlocking it  Waiting in your undone tasks. :) good luck. Hope this helps. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, I solved the problem!😊😊
    ohh, how??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm curious to see if they key was in undone tasks.   @nadaazab hi and Welcome!  Do you have undone tasks?  The best advice is to just keep playing and it should all fall into place. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have no undone tasks i do it all and i'm keeping playing
    You should @ my name, otherwise I won't get the message. I downloaded the old version of KKH and started a new game and then updated the game to unlock the Konnections at level 8
    The game will return to normal
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    babobabo said:
    You should @ my name, otherwise I won't get the message. I downloaded the old version of KKH and started a new game and then updated the game to unlock the Konnections at level 8
    Can I ask how you installed an old version? I’m having the same problem. 
  • hokuhoku Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited April 2021
    babobabo said:
    The game will return to normal
    what version you downloaded? i'm having the same issue and my version game is 11.10 
    Fae said:
    babobabo said:
    Can I ask how you installed an old version? I’m having the same problem. 
    you found any solutions?
    Sadly not, I’m level 21 now and it still doesn’t work, I might just play without since I don’t super want to lose all my progress. v.v
    I’m sorry I only see it now, this problem only appears in the new version, the old version I downloaded is 11.4.1
    @Fae @hoku
    edited April 2021
    Just download the old version to start a new game and then update
  • hokuhoku Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I finally got it at lvl 19. But first i got a quest at lvl 18 (that quest about meeting the three bachelors/bachelorettes) then at level 19 I receive a call from Maria and the Konnections are unlocked.
    I’m level 23 and still don’t have it. :<
    I’ve done the quest with the three bachelors/bachelorettes too, completed that whole storyline. Maybe it’s just random. 
  • tundraaatundraaa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @Fae sorry to bump this post, i know this is old... but did you ever unlock Konnections? I just did the bachelorette storyline as well, and I’m level 19. I contacted support and they told me to keep playing. 
    tundraaa said:
    @Fae sorry to bump this post, i know this is old... but did you ever unlock Konnections? I just did the bachelorette storyline as well, and I’m level 19. I contacted support and they told me to keep playing. 
    I did! I think it was at level 25, maybe level 26? No clue what triggered it besides levelling up sadly. :’)
    It was a Rising Star interview quest or something like that? Just the one quest and then Maria called!
  • tundraaatundraaa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @Fae Thanks for your help! I’m glad you got it!
  • kkk_me2021kkk_me2021 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Fae said:
    tundraaa said:
    I did! I think it was at level 25, maybe level 26? No clue what triggered it besides levelling up sadly. :’)
    It was a Rising Star interview quest or something like that? Just the one quest and then Maria called!
    Hi I'm late to this but 
    I'm at level 11 should I wait some more or??