Options

Eye Makeup Favorites!

stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH General Discussion
There are so many eyes in KKH and a ton I’ve never seen or seen but don’t know where they’re from. Not sure if a thread already exists focused on eye makeup but I thought I’d share the three I have and others can contribute! 

I don’t remember where I got the first butterfly make up but the second and third are from events last year!
💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨

Comments

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited March 2021
    These are my favorite eye makeups! The first is my current one, and the third one was what I used before it. The other two I dont use very often but think are beautiful.

In order: diamond kollection, vip event last year, kloset and an old event (not sure)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
    These are my most favourite/used eye makeups

1st one is a favourite of mine cause of the eye shape, it’s one of the best imo, it’s also got a beautiful colour.
    2nd one is cute and colourful, I was very happy to have gotten it, never expected to love it so much.
    3rd one is my most used one, it fits with so much of my clothing and it suits my doll a lot, I find the colour very pretty, I use it on my doll a lot.

1st eye makeup was released in November 2019 (VIP event)
    2nd eye makeup is from the Atelier Korkov Diamond Kollection
    3rd eye makeup is from the Modern Monarch kollection
    Just in case if anyone is wondering where they are from.
  • Options
    brunakkh said:
    These are my favorite eye makeups! The first is my current one, and the third one was what I used before it. The other two I dont use very often but think are beautiful.

In order: diamond kollection, vip event last year, kloset and an old event (not sure)
    That second one! I’ve never seen it before, it’s gorgeous (they all are beautiful, too)!
  • Options
    These are my most favourite/used eye makeups

1st one is a favourite of mine cause of the eye shape, it’s one of the best imo, it’s also got a beautiful colour.
    2nd one is cute and colourful, I was very happy to have gotten it, never expected to love it so much.
    3rd one is my most used one, it fits with so much of my clothing and it suits my doll a lot, I find the colour very pretty, I use it on my doll a lot.

1st eye makeup was released in November 2019 (VIP event)
    2nd eye makeup is from the Atelier Korkov Diamond Kollection
    3rd eye makeup is from the Modern Monarch kollection
    Just in case if anyone is wondering where they are from.
    Oh I love these, especially that first one! That emerald color is stunning!
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I tend to use the first two a lot but I love all of these.

1st: Diamond kollection
    2nd: Fashion Goals
    3rd & 4th: SYS earnables

Platform: iOS
  • Options
    serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My favourites!
    1- all time fave, my eyes most of the time I love the detailing
    2- oh I love the mystic nature of it, spent so much kstars chasing it and I love it
    3- my favourite smoky eye and I love the contrast with my eye colour

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I have too many favourites 🙈

The first ones are my new fav, got them a couple of weeks ago and love them. I sometimes switch to 2 or 4 for a while and tend to use 5/6 when they match outfits. 
    I love 3 so much but they never seem to get good votes in SYS for me for some reason 🤷‍♀️ And I tend to forget I have them cos of where they are in the kloset 
    In order - kollection - kloset - kloset - old event item - old event item - TS prize
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so these are my usual go to eyes. The top left Medusa eyes are her daily eyes. The other three I use generally in SYS events, though I have been leaving her with Medusa eyes more often now. The top right I use most in SYS as they fir a lot of outfits. The bottom left I use for more relaxed SYS, like the spa or pj type ones as they look more relaxed. The bottom right seem more Disney princess type of eyes so I use them then. 

I play on iOS
  • Options
    serahyyy said:
    My favourites!
    2- oh I love the mystic nature of it, spent so much kstars chasing it and I love it

I have the first ones and I rarely see other dolls with it so it’s nice to see one with it! Also, I love the other two, especially the smoky eye!
  • Options
    I have too many favourites 🙈

The first ones are my new fav, got them a couple of weeks ago and love them. I sometimes switch to 2 or 4 for a while and tend to use 5/6 when they match outfits. 
    I love 3 so much but they never seem to get good votes in SYS for me for some reason 🤷‍♀️ And I tend to forget I have them cos of where they are in the kloset 
    In order - kollection - kloset - kloset - old event item - old event item - TS prize
    The third one deserves so much attention, it’s so subtle yet beautiful!
    Ok so these are my usual go to eyes. The top left Medusa eyes are her daily eyes. The other three I use generally in SYS events, though I have been leaving her with Medusa eyes more often now. The top right I use most in SYS as they fir a lot of outfits. The bottom left I use for more relaxed SYS, like the spa or pj type ones as they look more relaxed. The bottom right seem more Disney princess type of eyes so I use them then. 

Love all of these, especially the second one! I wish I could win some different eye makeup but there’s never enough in the gb 😭
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Love this thread idea! Here are my personal favourites💫
    1- The Greek Godess SYS TS eyes, I fell in love with them and was lucky enough to end up in a chill gold group. I kinda wish we could change the eyeshadow colour tho, so we could use them in casual SYS
    2- The Eden Kollection eyes, they are my go to eyes, since they work for both casual and formal SYS
    3- These eyes I really like because I just feel like they fit with pretty much everything; from rock SYS to galas and street style
    4- I just got those eyes from a silver box, and haven't gotten much use from them, but I really like how they look on my doll

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Afew of my favourites 🥰 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    These are my two favorites at the moment: the top one is from an old gift box (I think) and the bottom one is from the kloset. I think it’s so high fashion and beautiful, like runway makeup.

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    These are my favorites from the ones I have but people posted some of the ones I'd like to have. I'm saving so if other favorites are part of the next sale, I'm getting them.
    I
    Platform: Android

• Options
    iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

These aren’t in any kind of order, but they are some of my favs.

1. I love the shape of there’s colorful eyes from the kloset. And the colors are fun!
    2. The artistry of these is amazing and I love the added blush.
    3. The Miss Managed eyes are everything to me and I wish I could wear them all the time. I’m a huge drag fan, and I think they do well for rock/alternative themes.
    4. The Greek goddess eyes are my favorite thing I’ve fought for. The shape is gorgeous. I do wish I could change them to silver sometimes, but all around I love them.
  • Options
    scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    My favourites!

Where are the first and second one’s from?:)
  • Options
    serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hey @scarley1999
    the first one is from the purple posh kollection and the second one is from the Christmas boxes:) 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Options
    AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    These are my favorites! I especially love the one with flames, it looks beautiful with most colors, I personally love it with the red shadow. 
  • Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I saw this eye makeup yesterday on the VB and I loved it!!!! I want it so bad, ut it’s soo expensive 😩

Does anyone knows where is this from? 

Ps: Idk if she is in the forum, but this doll is so pretty, I loved everything haha

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @loraainec Those eyes were one of the ones I bought during the last sale. It was 140 Kstars if you want to wait to see if it's part of the next sale. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Hi, sorry, changing my answer. Now THESE are my favorite eyes. Glu is really effing smart making such amazing items so hard to get 😅😭
  • Options
    Adding this one! Absolutely love the eyeshadow and the stars 🌟