🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing google issued a fix and my other games are back to normal/showing tapjoy etc, so hopefully it's just a matter of Glu turning tapjoy back on?
    https://www.xda-developers.com/google-confirms-webview-issue-crashing-android-apps/?fbclid=IwAR1dd2xiyQJQ2a_B90hkSad2Db684umSlhP11jFJ_RZH79gbt9HPHhXTUgw
    iOS
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Glad 3-5 looks scores are going up.. look 1-2 were in the mid 30’s. Hopefully can keep it up but I doubt it 😂
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I have a submit button issue too. It’s annoying and it needs to be fixed. 

iOS Doll 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

And a few of my looks. Looks like I’m in a group with @stellarsphere and @e_corvo again 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My vb is a mess. So many popular looks aren't cold weather looks. I'm going to try a more touristy look without a coat next to see how it scores. I just hope I don't get kicked out of gold. It's annoying to go from 50s to 30s when you're staying on theme. So many of the looks y'all have posted are really pretty and deserve higher than 30 something votes.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant We'll turn on those features again as soon as we can and I'll post when that goes live.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I haven’t scored above 36 and I’ve submitted 6 looks so far. I’m a long time player and I don’t think i’ve ever scored this poorly 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I don’t even know how to vote for this SYS. I’m voting for what Kim’s call said and it’s not the popular vote. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

can anyone help me, I don’t know what to do? a few days ago i lost 9 of these dyes trying to dye an item, because something went wrong with the connection.
    i’ve contacted support three times now, and they keep telling me they added them back, but they haven’t. do you guys know if there’s anything I can do about this???
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Since I updated the game I don't have the option to watch videos and offers for Kstars, it's just me? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday @MarianiPoizen!! Hope you are having an amazing day!

Your doll is frozen in my game otherwise I would have posted a pic of our dolls!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    I also have the issue with the submit ticket button in the SYS. When will this be fixed @KalindaKing?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen happy birthday!! 🥳🧁✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Does anyone have any good tips on how to score well this SYS? No matter what I try I’m stuck in the 30s... I’ve done Kim’s call and even tried similar styles to the top 3 in my group but nothing breaks the 30s... 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @hanhanhan What do you mean? We're aware of the glitch where your # of tickets isn't displaying properly. Is that what you mean or is something else wrong?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    @hanhanhan What do you mean? We're aware of the glitch where your # of tickets isn't displaying properly. Is that what you mean or is something else wrong?
    hi! Yes this was the issue I was speaking about, but I just opened up the app and it seems to be fixed for me. Thank you!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My 3-5 look
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Looking ahead... 

You can get this look from my 11.9 spoilers in the next SYS: Crystal Gala event! If you liked the SYS: Out Of This World event then you'll love the event that starts on Monday and you can get futuristic, space-themed items in the weekend event to prepare!

Please, I want all of this soooo badly 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Looking ahead... 

You can get this look from my 11.9 spoilers in the next SYS: Crystal Gala event! If you liked the SYS: Out Of This World event then you'll love the event that starts on Monday and you can get futuristic, space-themed items in the weekend event to prepare!

I just want hair to be available for all levels.
    But since Glu adores his clients, he's sure to only be in gold. 😕
    @KalindaKingYou can talk to the team so that all levels can at least get the hair and the dress. They do not owe us for all the failures they have had, and the one they have now.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we get a player appreciation week where the TS item payout is : Dress, aura, hair, accessory, shoes?  I love the crystal gala dress but I know I’m never doing well enough to get it. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Looking ahead... 

I guess I’ll be fighting for this, I love that hair, everything is perfect but I need that hairstyle.